• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8600 users

[GOMTV] Scarab Segment: Reaver Mascot

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Normal
Barracks_Obama
Profile Joined January 2009
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-23 20:05:45
July 17 2009 18:29 GMT
#1
If anyone remembers during one of the averatec-intel classic matches, they had a segment called "Scarab" where they were discussing aspects of the game outside of strategy (i.e. PPP for pausing in game).

Well, if anyone remembers the Reaver Mascot. I recall there was a thread where people were asking about if they have a plushy of the Reaver Mascot. I have a very talented friend ( www.hezachan.com ) who decided to make this ...

[image loading]


if you want to see more of her work, check here www.hezachan.com.

Because of popular demand, she will be auctioning another reaver plushy.

[image loading]

Click the above image to go to the auction!

Also posted on kotaku: http://kotaku.com/5317615/cutie-cosplayer-wants-to-make-you-a-plush-toy
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
July 17 2009 18:30 GMT
#2
awwwww so cuteeeeeee :D
TwoStep
Profile Joined January 2009
United States294 Posts
July 17 2009 18:31 GMT
#3
Me wants. That's so awesome, the eyes make it more cute, but I feel the whisker things are a little too big.
Arf
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
July 17 2009 18:31 GMT
#4
holy shit it's sooo cute
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
July 17 2009 18:33 GMT
#5
OMG
I want one !
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
spydernoob
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada1066 Posts
July 17 2009 18:35 GMT
#6
do you recall what match it was in
wraiths go pew pew
il0seonpurpose
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5638 Posts
July 17 2009 18:37 GMT
#7
Oh that's so awesome!

Btw I sorta kinda like your name but its kinda fail. haha
Ingenol
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1328 Posts
July 17 2009 18:39 GMT
#8
That is absolutely insanely adorable. Make patterns and mass produce please!
saikeraku
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada2933 Posts
July 17 2009 18:39 GMT
#9
Haha that's so cute, I wouldn't mind one of those =o
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
July 17 2009 18:41 GMT
#10
That is sick! Nice! Lucky you.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Napalm
Profile Joined April 2009
Turkey54 Posts
July 17 2009 18:41 GMT
#11
i should get a friend to make an arbiter and recall this to my house XD

seriously its sooo cute
IMlemon
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Lithuania296 Posts
July 17 2009 18:43 GMT
#12
50$ for one.
My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.
Kyo Yuy
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1286 Posts
July 17 2009 19:24 GMT
#13
OP should post pictures of HezaChan next, because she is freaking gorgeous.

Heck, I'll do it.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
#1 KawaiiRice fan :D
Duke
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States1106 Posts
July 17 2009 19:25 GMT
#14
this reminds me of the reaver cake
arrrrmatey
Profile Joined July 2009
11 Posts
July 17 2009 19:28 GMT
#15
wapanese
jokes
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
July 17 2009 19:28 GMT
#16
Don't be fooled, that is probably the only hot picture she has.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Murdoink
Profile Joined March 2009
Chile1219 Posts
July 17 2009 19:31 GMT
#17
reevoh reevoh reevoh~
SNARF HWAITING
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
July 17 2009 19:36 GMT
#18
On July 18 2009 04:28 Megalisk wrote:
Don't be fooled, that is probably the only hot picture she has.

or thats not her at all.
Tom Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
1114 Posts
July 17 2009 19:49 GMT
#19
On July 18 2009 03:33 tyr wrote:
OMG
I want one !


Me too! It is such a cute Trilobyte!
You and your "5 years of competitive RTS experience" can take a hike. - FrozenArbiter
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-17 20:02:09
July 17 2009 20:01 GMT
#20
needs shuttle
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
K_ Takahashi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States203 Posts
July 17 2009 20:36 GMT
#21
oh god...if this is for sale (I haven't looked into the linked site) I would most definitely buy one. I'm surprised I haven't seen this on Etsy or the like.
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
July 17 2009 20:53 GMT
#22
thats kinda awesome

me want !!! :O
T H C makes ppl happy
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 17 2009 21:21 GMT
#23
i liked the reaver cake more, but that is still awesome :O
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
ChaseR
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Norway1004 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-17 21:22:52
July 17 2009 21:22 GMT
#24
Aw so cute!!
Life is not Fucking Fair and Society is not Fucking Logical - "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
mucker
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1120 Posts
July 17 2009 22:07 GMT
#25
really nice!
would be sweet if it had a velcro pouch with some cute little scarabs inside
It's supposed to be automatic but actually you have to press this button.
Grommit
Profile Joined February 2009
United States162 Posts
July 17 2009 22:09 GMT
#26
that is so awesome! I WANT ONE
theqat
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States2856 Posts
July 17 2009 22:18 GMT
#27
Jesus I would actually buy one of these
Mykill
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada3402 Posts
July 17 2009 22:27 GMT
#28
does it come with a shuttle floating on top?
[~~The Impossible Leads To Invention~~] CJ Entusman #52 The problem with internet quotations is that they are hard to verify -Abraham Lincoln c.1863
wtflah
Profile Joined October 2008
United States92 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-17 22:41:59
July 17 2009 22:36 GMT
#29
On July 18 2009 04:28 Megalisk wrote:
Don't be fooled, that is probably the only hot picture she has.

roight.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]


There's more if you really care.
If you actually went to the website listed you wouldn't have made such moronic comments.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 17 2009 22:43 GMT
#30
On July 18 2009 04:49 Tom Phoenix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2009 03:33 tyr wrote:
OMG
I want one !


Me too! It is such a cute Trilobyte!

Come up with something original!
Steal something good if you're gonna steal!
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 17 2009 22:57 GMT
#31
On July 18 2009 07:07 mucker wrote:
really nice!
would be sweet if it had a velcro pouch with some cute little scarabs inside

That'd actually be pretty cool.

And seconding the shuttle suggestions.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
July 17 2009 23:02 GMT
#32
FRIG IT'S SO CUTE! I want one. It's the eyes. Those eyes are so damn cute.
KT_Violet
StarBrift
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden1761 Posts
July 17 2009 23:02 GMT
#33
TITS IN THIS THREAD!

On topic now: That reaver plushie is quite astounding!
Simple
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States801 Posts
July 17 2009 23:12 GMT
#34
thats so cute
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
July 17 2009 23:22 GMT
#35
I gotta say though, non-asian people who are this obsessed with Asian pop culture always scare me a bit ^^

awesome reaver though
beep boop
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
July 17 2009 23:38 GMT
#36
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=55148
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Verilan
Profile Joined March 2009
United States67 Posts
July 17 2009 23:43 GMT
#37
On July 18 2009 08:38 Chef wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=55148

That's exactly the thread that came to my mind. Both are great but I like the "realistic" looking one more.
RyanS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States620 Posts
July 17 2009 23:45 GMT
#38
AWWWW a cuddly reaver!!
andiCR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2273 Posts
July 17 2009 23:45 GMT
#39
Thats not her -_-;


Check the "My Cosplay" Section and click on an image.
Nightmare1795 wrote: I played a guy in bronze who said he was Japanese. That was the only game I ever dropped a nuke, which was purely coincidental.
KnightOfNi
Profile Joined December 2007
United States1508 Posts
July 17 2009 23:46 GMT
#40
On July 18 2009 05:01 Itachii wrote:
needs shuttle

RIP eSTRO :(
wtflah
Profile Joined October 2008
United States92 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-17 23:59:47
July 17 2009 23:55 GMT
#41
On July 18 2009 08:45 never_toss wrote:
Thats not her -_-;


Check the "My Cosplay" Section and click on an image.

Humm?

Nowhere does it say in the cosplay section that any of those pictures aren't her and all the pics shown are from that section.
HezaChan
Profile Joined July 2009
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-17 23:59:00
July 17 2009 23:57 GMT
#42
Thanks for the positive feedback.

I figured I'd post to clear some things up.

I will be making another to sell, this one was requested by my friend to be made for him. Since I've gotten positive reviews here and elsewhere, I figured I'd make one more and auction it off on ebay. I'm looking to have one finished by tomorrow and start the auction then.

On July 18 2009 08:45 never_toss wrote:
Thats not her -_-;


Check the "My Cosplay" Section and click on an image.


Actually those photos are me. I know I'm not the best looking person in the world, nor do I claim to be. I lost weight a few years ago, so yes in earlier pictures I was a bit chubby.

If you really want proof you can find my facebook link, cosplay.com profile, deviantart and so on in the links section.

I'm going off topic though, so thanks again everyone.
RushWifDietCoke
Profile Joined May 2008
United States488 Posts
July 17 2009 23:58 GMT
#43
Thats amazing. Great work, if only they were for sale
Nothing to it but to do it.
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-18 00:00:37
July 18 2009 00:00 GMT
#44
Awesome work!
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
July 18 2009 00:07 GMT
#45
That is totally and utterly cute - major props for those skills
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
July 18 2009 00:08 GMT
#46
On July 18 2009 08:57 HezaChan wrote:
Thanks for the positive feedback.

I figured I'd post to clear some things up.

I will be making another to sell, this one was requested by my friend to be made for him. Since I've gotten positive reviews here and elsewhere, I figured I'd make one more and auction it off on ebay. I'm looking to have one finished by tomorrow and start the auction then.

Show nested quote +
On July 18 2009 08:45 never_toss wrote:
Thats not her -_-;


Check the "My Cosplay" Section and click on an image.


Actually those photos are me. I know I'm not the best looking person in the world, nor do I claim to be. I lost weight a few years ago, so yes in earlier pictures I was a bit chubby.

If you really want proof you can find my facebook link, cosplay.com profile, deviantart and so on in the links section.

I'm going off topic though, so thanks again everyone.


Don't even respond to those comments about you being hot/not. No matter if you were a celebrity or a bum on the street people are going to have conflicting views on you, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
HezaChan
Profile Joined July 2009
United States5 Posts
July 18 2009 00:09 GMT
#47
On July 18 2009 09:08 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Don't even respond to those comments about you being hot/not. No matter if you were a celebrity or a bum on the street people are going to have conflicting views on you, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


I know this. I was just trying to clear up the assumptions that the person in the photos was not me.
Railz
Profile Joined July 2008
United States1449 Posts
July 18 2009 00:44 GMT
#48
On July 18 2009 09:09 HezaChan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2009 09:08 CharlieMurphy wrote:
Don't even respond to those comments about you being hot/not. No matter if you were a celebrity or a bum on the street people are going to have conflicting views on you, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


I know this. I was just trying to clear up the assumptions that the person in the photos was not me.


This is the Internets. You're proven guilty until pics--wait no, until video(?) is given. I've been on your site anyway, I was sad that I only knew 2 characters that you cosplayed, one being the one from an earlier picture in this thread -.-

I'll give you a thumbs up for actually not just being one of those cosplayers who takes a full body picture and calls it a day.
Did the whole world just get a lot smaller and go whooosh?_-` Number 0ne By.Fantasy Fanatic!
Goshawk.
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United Kingdom5338 Posts
July 18 2009 00:46 GMT
#49
Awesome.
HezaChan
Profile Joined July 2009
United States5 Posts
July 18 2009 00:46 GMT
#50
On July 18 2009 09:44 Railz wrote:
This is the Internets. You're proven guilty until pics--wait no, until video(?) is given. I've been on your site anyway, I was sad that I only knew 2 characters that you cosplayed, one being the one from an earlier picture in this thread -.-

I'll give you a thumbs up for actually not just being one of those cosplayers who takes a full body picture and calls it a day.


I have video on my youtube account. It's not that hard to find
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
July 18 2009 02:11 GMT
#51
omg! So cute XD

wants one omg
POGGERS
Marine50
Profile Joined September 2007
Australia1764 Posts
July 18 2009 02:43 GMT
#52
very cute. Should start a series of soft toys!
IRIS FIGHTING!!!
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
July 18 2009 03:23 GMT
#53
do want 0_0
however I'm a little upset to find that the creator plays terran
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
Trowabarton756
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States870 Posts
July 18 2009 03:54 GMT
#54
cool reaver, and you're hot. Forgive me for being so forward but I would bow chika bow wow you all night long.
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Trowabarton756
ShmotZ
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States581 Posts
July 18 2009 04:11 GMT
#55
super dooper awesome reaver =D if i ever see this in a store i would buy it immediately *-*!
Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." - Bender
iSkyv
Profile Joined July 2009
United States27 Posts
July 18 2009 04:30 GMT
#56
he looks sad
VarmVaffel
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway378 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-18 05:56:48
July 18 2009 05:56 GMT
#57
On July 18 2009 13:30 iSkyv wrote:
he looks sad

He's prolly sad cos he has no shuttle.
mcgriddle
Profile Joined April 2009
United States253 Posts
July 18 2009 08:00 GMT
#58
On July 18 2009 14:56 VarmVaffel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2009 13:30 iSkyv wrote:
he looks sad

He's prolly sad cos he has no shuttle.


OR it is because he was just told he is not in Starcraft 2.
Reason obeys itself....and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
ZkilfinG
Profile Joined September 2008
Sweden14 Posts
July 18 2009 09:32 GMT
#59
Insanely cute. I want a zergling plushie though. That would be instant buy :-D
Life's a bug, so don't bother
foeffa
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Belgium2115 Posts
July 18 2009 09:42 GMT
#60
That is so cute. ^^
觀過斯知仁矣.
CongoJack
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada417 Posts
July 18 2009 09:55 GMT
#61
Not bad I guess kinda looks like a reaver.
GoAudio
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden400 Posts
July 18 2009 10:12 GMT
#62
On July 18 2009 05:01 Itachii wrote:
needs shuttle


indeed xD
EffOrt[fOu] & Hyvaa[S.G] <3 :D
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
July 18 2009 10:13 GMT
#63
so cute <3!!
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
July 18 2009 10:26 GMT
#64
Cuteness overload! I want one!
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
HezaChan
Profile Joined July 2009
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-18 16:20:13
July 18 2009 15:59 GMT
#65
For those interested in purchasing one of these guys I put one up on ebay just minutes ago. I ship worldwide. Thanks for looking!

[image loading]

Click the above image to go to the auction!
Clow
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Brazil880 Posts
July 18 2009 17:06 GMT
#66
woah that's freaking awesome, I want one!
(–_–) CJ Entusman #33
ForTheSwarm
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States556 Posts
July 18 2009 17:28 GMT
#67
On July 18 2009 08:22 7mk wrote:
I gotta say though, non-asian people who are this obsessed with Asian pop culture always scare me a bit ^^

awesome reaver though


You realize you are on a website dedicated to an Asian video game scene right?
Whenever I see a dropship, my asshole tingles, because it knows whats coming... - TheAntZ
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
July 18 2009 17:59 GMT
#68
Sooooo cute! Man, hezachan is awesome

On July 19 2009 02:28 For_The_Swarm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2009 08:22 7mk wrote:
I gotta say though, non-asian people who are this obsessed with Asian pop culture always scare me a bit ^^

awesome reaver though


You realize you are on a website dedicated to an Asian video game scene right?

Did you consider that maybe he is asian XD
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Sosha
Profile Joined August 2004
United States749 Posts
July 18 2009 18:39 GMT
#69
rvr's cool - cosplay'er's uber cute too ^ ^
nice outfit etc.

u should be able to start a at-home business selling those things - i'm sure ppl from all over the world would buy 'em for liek 20$ or something.
Tranquility through fluid Motion. GlowBabyGlow.
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
July 18 2009 18:46 GMT
#70
On July 19 2009 00:59 HezaChan wrote:
For those interested in purchasing one of these guys I put one up on ebay just minutes ago. I ship worldwide. Thanks for looking!

[image loading]

Click the above image to go to the auction!


LOL, please tell me but is this an angry flying turd with pink cheeks in your ebay description??? :D
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44322 Posts
July 18 2009 18:49 GMT
#71
I definitely want one but I'm dubious about paying $30+ for something only 6 inches long. Given it's the first one on ebay I suspect it's gonna end up selling for more than any subsequent ones. So keep making them hezachan, but I'm gonna hold out until demand lowers.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
July 18 2009 18:57 GMT
#72
ohhh! i want one of those, alas i'm too poor^^
Smu
Profile Joined July 2009
Serbia164 Posts
July 18 2009 19:04 GMT
#73
On July 18 2009 05:01 Itachii wrote:
needs shuttle

Take us into orbit Mr. Malmsteen. We've seen enough.
G0dly
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States450 Posts
July 18 2009 19:25 GMT
#74
Oh wow, this got onto Kotaku -

http://kotaku.com/5317615/cutie-cosplayer-wants-to-make-you-a-plush-toy

The Emperor - The Genius - The Cheater - The Maestro
HezaChan
Profile Joined July 2009
United States5 Posts
July 18 2009 21:01 GMT
#75
On July 19 2009 03:46 Schnake wrote:
LOL, please tell me but is this an angry flying turd with pink cheeks in your ebay description??? :D


Why yes, yes it is! I made a few of those plushies a while back ago.
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
July 19 2009 04:26 GMT
#76
does it come with a complementary Shuttle-glove?
fuck lag
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-19 11:39:08
July 19 2009 11:35 GMT
#77
On July 19 2009 06:01 HezaChan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2009 03:46 Schnake wrote:
LOL, please tell me but is this an angry flying turd with pink cheeks in your ebay description??? :D


Why yes, yes it is! I made a few of those plushies a while back ago.


Haha, very nice. Where can I see pictures of this?

edit: nvm, found it http://hezachan.com/images/poo1f.jpg ^_^;;
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
MrHoon *
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
10183 Posts
July 19 2009 11:42 GMT
#78
okay seriously I wanna fucking buy that
dats racist
DeCoup
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia1933 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-19 11:44:24
July 19 2009 11:44 GMT
#79
Throw in a plush shuttle bag to keep it in and you have a deal. hahah
"Poor guy. I really did not deserve that win. So this is what it's like to play Protoss..." - IdrA
RushWifDietCoke
Profile Joined May 2008
United States488 Posts
July 19 2009 11:47 GMT
#80
Holy mother of HoeJJa, I went to go bid on this awesome thing and saw its already up to $61 +$6 shipping. I'm not that rich
Nothing to it but to do it.
K_ Takahashi
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States203 Posts
July 19 2009 13:08 GMT
#81
On July 19 2009 20:47 RushWifDietCoke wrote:
Holy mother of HoeJJa, I went to go bid on this awesome thing and saw its already up to $61 +$6 shipping. I'm not that rich

Too rich for my blood...

please make moar...
IMlemon
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Lithuania296 Posts
July 19 2009 14:26 GMT
#82
Crap . I really wanted it, but im not shelling out 60$+ and another 10$ for shipping.
My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.
GoSu
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Korea (South)1773 Posts
July 19 2009 14:27 GMT
#83
ahaha really cute. this Reaver looks sad ㅠ.ㅠ
#1 olleh KT 팬 http://sports.kt.com/ | #1 김택용 선수 팬 | 좋은 선수: 송병구, 이제동, 도제욱, 정명훈, 이성은 | KeSPA 한국 e-Sports 협회
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
July 19 2009 14:37 GMT
#84
The reaver is just as cute as the maker. :3
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 19 2009 14:48 GMT
#85
60 bucks for a 6" long reaver... wow.
ModeratorGodfather
HaFnium
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United Kingdom1078 Posts
July 19 2009 16:23 GMT
#86
thank you very much...
the reaver looks sooooooooooooo cute..
my favourite unit in game...
=]

too bad i aint got the money..

lol @ ppl saying shuttle is needed
BW forever!
Barracks_Obama
Profile Joined January 2009
United States9 Posts
July 20 2009 16:53 GMT
#87
a lot of posts on kotaku.

someone mentioned "never thought of reavers as cute ..." either on kotaku, or here ... (somewehere), then again, i don't think any of the SC units i ever saw as cute.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
July 20 2009 16:57 GMT
#88
gesh this thing is expensive. i want a cute hydra
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
July 20 2009 17:47 GMT
#89
On July 21 2009 01:53 Barracks_Obama wrote:
a lot of posts on kotaku.

someone mentioned "never thought of reavers as cute ..." either on kotaku, or here ... (somewehere), then again, i don't think any of the SC units i ever saw as cute.

Zergling
SpiritAshura
Profile Joined March 2007
United States1271 Posts
July 20 2009 18:02 GMT
#90
lol totally needs the shuttle, but nice.
Barracks_Obama
Profile Joined January 2009
United States9 Posts
July 22 2009 18:43 GMT
#91
at $65 + $6! go go go go go
Barracks_Obama
Profile Joined January 2009
United States9 Posts
July 24 2009 21:31 GMT
#92
18 hours!!! ITS COMING TO A CLOSE.

getcherhandsonit.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 24 2009 22:58 GMT
#93
On July 19 2009 23:48 Manifesto7 wrote:
60 bucks for a 6" long reaver... wow.


Mani you know if this was bigger or cheaper you would be sleeping with it asap.
Get it by your hands...
tossinYoSalad
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States215 Posts
July 24 2009 23:41 GMT
#94
i would so buy this for 100$+ if i had the money.. that thing is freakin awesome.

p.s gogo shuttle glove/pouch
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 11039
StarCastTV_EN244
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings125
CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko298
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 8092
Jaedong 4162
EffOrt 1968
BeSt 788
actioN 766
Killer 698
Soma 555
Horang2 459
ZerO 392
Pusan 289
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Zeus 189
Rush 171
Barracks 112
JYJ 110
Mong 57
HiyA 48
ToSsGirL 39
Snow 38
Bale 28
Shinee 27
Sharp 26
Sexy 25
sorry 23
Terrorterran 19
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
hero 9
Sacsri 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5446
Dendi537
XaKoH 341
League of Legends
Reynor58
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_39
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2600
Other Games
gofns70632
singsing1490
olofmeister1200
byalli539
Livibee209
OGKoka 101
ArmadaUGS68
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream328
StarCraft 2
WardiTV310
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 129
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV45
League of Legends
• Jankos1739
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 16m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 16m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.