On July 17 2009 23:42 cosiant wrote:
I'll support them by buying more Samsung products. Their TVs are delicious.
I'll support them by buying more Samsung products. Their TVs are delicious.
Samsung monitors are amazzzingggggg
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
motbob
United States12546 Posts
On July 17 2009 23:42 cosiant wrote: I'll support them by buying more Samsung products. Their TVs are delicious. Samsung monitors are amazzzingggggg | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
Grommit
United States162 Posts
![]() | ||
|
RushWifDietCoke
United States488 Posts
On July 17 2009 22:01 konadora wrote: Show nested quote + On July 17 2009 21:23 clazziquai wrote: What if one team wins in one day, and then loses the next day? What happens? I am not familiar with the new format! 2 Bo7s If team wins both Bo7s, they advance. If each team wins one Bo7, one last 'ace match' will be played (only 1 game) to determine overall winner. Whether the team wins 4-0 or 4-3 doesn't matter. I can't imagine the amount of pressure those two players would be feeling during that game. I think my hands would be shaking haha. Even more so than a championship besides maybe the OSL because if you lose you let your entire team down. Thanks a lot for translating as always Kona. | ||
| ||
|
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|