• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:30
CEST 00:30
KST 07:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7177 users

[Guide] theobsessed1's guide for watching SC on TV - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
June 02 2009 21:11 GMT
#21
On June 03 2009 05:36 theobsessed1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 03:49 Chill wrote:
Holy fuck I can stream shit on my XBox? Fuck, I wish I wasn't so useless because I have a fucking computer hooked up to it just for doing this. GOD DAMN. THANK YOU FOR THIS GUIDE!!!


Uhhhh I re-read this like 3 times but I still can't be sure if you're being sarcastic or not but if it really helped, that's great~ :D

no im not being sarcastic. i have my xbox networked but i didnt know i could use it like this.
Moderator
TW WiNNinG 54
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States250 Posts
June 02 2009 21:15 GMT
#22
I have done this on PS3, its great. If we need it ill find the article. I remember watching Live Battle ^^
Keep Fighting Savior!!! U can do it!
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 02 2009 21:16 GMT
#23
On June 03 2009 06:11 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 05:36 theobsessed1 wrote:
On June 03 2009 03:49 Chill wrote:
Holy fuck I can stream shit on my XBox? Fuck, I wish I wasn't so useless because I have a fucking computer hooked up to it just for doing this. GOD DAMN. THANK YOU FOR THIS GUIDE!!!


Uhhhh I re-read this like 3 times but I still can't be sure if you're being sarcastic or not but if it really helped, that's great~ :D

no im not being sarcastic. i have my xbox networked but i didnt know i could use it like this.


Ohhhh then that's great! Glad it helped
정명훈 화이팅!~
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
June 02 2009 21:22 GMT
#24
You can actually watch OGN through Satellite (Dish Network)
Don't really know the costs though.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/packages/channel.aspx?channel=51906

Applies only in the US though.
Commentator
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 02 2009 22:22 GMT
#25
On June 03 2009 06:22 GTR wrote:
You can actually watch OGN through Satellite (Dish Network)
Don't really know the costs though.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/packages/channel.aspx?channel=51906

Applies only in the US though.


I actually watched Elky vs Grr on OGN at my aunt's house in Maryland like 5-6 years ago or so. Too bad I had no idea what was going on at that time, I was like maybe in 6-7th grade?
정명훈 화이팅!~
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
June 02 2009 22:24 GMT
#26
haha at least vista is being used for something
MuR)Ernu
Profile Joined September 2008
Finland768 Posts
June 02 2009 22:28 GMT
#27
On June 03 2009 04:24 Zoler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 03:49 Chill wrote:
Holy fuck I can stream shit on my XBox? Fuck, I wish I wasn't so useless because I have a fucking computer hooked up to it just for doing this. GOD DAMN. THANK YOU FOR THIS GUIDE!!!


You can do anything with an xbox, install windows / linux play wow do whatever u want

yes you can. Until it breaks. its inevitable.

I bought one on the day it released.
It broke in about 6 months ;__;
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 02 2009 22:47 GMT
#28
On June 03 2009 07:24 Racenilatr wrote:
haha at least vista is being used for something


You can do this with XP too, I am using an XP. My theme is just a Vista layout, that's all.

On June 03 2009 07:28 MuR)Ernu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 04:24 Zoler wrote:
On June 03 2009 03:49 Chill wrote:
Holy fuck I can stream shit on my XBox? Fuck, I wish I wasn't so useless because I have a fucking computer hooked up to it just for doing this. GOD DAMN. THANK YOU FOR THIS GUIDE!!!


You can do anything with an xbox, install windows / linux play wow do whatever u want

yes you can. Until it breaks. its inevitable.

I bought one on the day it released.
It broke in about 6 months ;__;


God damn it. Stop. I am still paranoid about my XBOX breaking someday soon
정명훈 화이팅!~
errol1001
Profile Joined April 2008
454 Posts
June 02 2009 23:07 GMT
#29
Transcoding everything you want to watch sucksss.

Leave your computer hooked up Chill..
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 02 2009 23:14 GMT
#30
On June 03 2009 08:07 errol1001 wrote:
Transcoding everything you want to watch sucksss.

Leave your computer hooked up Chill..


It does it automatically before it plays and it doesn't even take that long. And you don't have to do it for everything.
정명훈 화이팅!~
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 04 2009 15:46 GMT
#31
Has this worked for anyone yet? :3
정명훈 화이팅!~
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
June 05 2009 20:26 GMT
#32
now i have a reason to get my xbox fixed :3
UNFUCK YOURSELF
IMlemon
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Lithuania296 Posts
June 05 2009 21:02 GMT
#33
Uhh, am I missing something? Just get some random cable, plug it into your TV and computer, hope your PC supports this TV thingy whatever its called and you can watch whatever you want on TV? I watch GOM all the time that way.
My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.
Neivler
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Norway911 Posts
June 05 2009 21:21 GMT
#34
Well, I just use my TV as a 2. monitor and drag it over to the TV and watch it. Ezy pzy
I pwn noobs
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 06 2009 02:51 GMT
#35
Okay, not everyone has a random ass cable laying around their house so... lol
and for christ's sake, this is FREE which is why it has an advantage over going out and buying a VGA cable or whatever it is.
정명훈 화이팅!~
Murdoink
Profile Joined March 2009
Chile1219 Posts
June 06 2009 04:26 GMT
#36
On June 06 2009 06:21 Neivler wrote:
Well, I just use my TV as a 2. monitor and drag it over to the TV and watch it. Ezy pzy

I do this too
I also pretend I'm in Korea~
SNARF HWAITING
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
June 06 2009 04:28 GMT
#37
I just stream off my pc and plug that into the pc, so easy
good guide though, thanks man
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 274
White-Ra 167
firebathero 86
910 47
NaDa 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever152
NeuroSwarm125
Super Smash Bros
PPMD72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9116
Liquid`Hasu1557
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8005
Liquid`RaSZi3438
shahzam574
JimRising 286
B2W.Neo179
Pyrionflax171
ArmadaUGS97
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream311
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade906
Other Games
• imaqtpie1104
• Shiphtur170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 30m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.