• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9002 users

[Guide] theobsessed1's guide for watching SC on TV

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 02 2009 17:54 GMT
#1
[image loading]


I will start off with an apology for those that came into this thread hoping to find a way to watch Starcraft on live television (like cable or satellite, etc), because this guide is for watching downloaded video files already on your computer!
_________________________________________________________________________
Introduction

Hello TL~ I am theobsessed1 and I am here to write you a guide on how to watch any video, or more specifically, StarCraft:Broodwar matches on your TV! I have been a TL.net member for only a few months, and barely have over 100 post counts. However, I have been reading through the several strategies, interviews, and other wonderful resources TL has to offer for at least a year, and have finally decided to join in the fun recently. I hope that this guide will not only win me a beta key(s) but also contribute to the community!

Watching SC and other things on my television has proven to be a hugely satisfying experience compared to watching it on a lame 17" monitor while sitting in front of my desk. My TV isn't all that great either, so for those of you who do have nice TVs this might be an even greater experience so be sure to let me know how it goes!
_________________________________________________________________________
Getting Started

Okay let's get straight to the contents. This very beginning part of the guide might make a lot of people give a huge sigh, so I am very sorry. The fact is that for this method of watching Starcraft to work, you will need the following:

- XBOX 360
- Router
- Computer with Windows XP/Vista
- Television
- TVersity software
- *MAYBE* :: XBOX Live Membership / USB Flash Drive / CD or DVD

Yes, you do need an XBOX 360 for this method to work. If you don't have one, I am sorry that you don't because I really recommend the console. Lucky for me, my friend has gotten one for me on my birthday which you can go to my blog to read about a little bit.

The TVersity software is required to stream files from your computer onto a server so that you can play it from your XBOX 360! The software is available for download here:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://cdn.download.tversity.com/TVersitySetup_1_6_0_0.exe

Here are the system requirements for TVersity:
+ Show Spoiler +
- Pentium III 700 Mhz or better (Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz with support for Hyper Threading is recommended)
- 128 MB of memory or more (512 MB recommended)
- 50 MB of disk space (At least 1 GB of free space is recommended for cache area of transcoded media)
- Windows XP or Windows 2000
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or higher
- Audio enabled on the computer running the software
- Flash version 7 for the GUI (MSIE version 6.0 required for full GUI functionality, other Flash enabled browsers such as Firefox will have most but not all of the functionality.)

_________________________________________________________________________
Setting up your TVersity Software

Once you have gotten all the requirements listed above, you may now follow the steps below to get started!

1 Download TVersity if you haven't already, and download the required codecs for the types of videos you want to watch. Specifically, for StarCraft VODs that AREN'T live, you would want either .flv which plays flash files from Youtube or other online streams, and .avi which is for higher quality videos that you can download from the TL VODs section. These file types aren't codecs, they are just formats, so you want to get the actual codecs which I believe are Flash Player, DivX, and XviD. For you lazy people, the download links are listed below. You can test your codecs by trying to play a certain video with that required codec on Windows Media Player 10 or 11 (I do NOT recommend anything below 10).
+ Show Spoiler +
DivX : http://download.divxmovies.com/DivXInstaller.exe
XviD : http://download.divxmovies.com/XviD-1.2.1-04122008.exe
Flash: http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_active_x.exe


2. Install the TVersity software and set up a server. It is fine to install everything using the default settings on the setup file. Once you are done installing and have opened the program, this is what you should see on the startup menu.

[image loading]


The media server should already be running, but in case it isn't, go ahead and click the dialogue box-looking icon on the top left next to that + sign and select "Start Sharing". Now you should be connected, so go to the Library. On the left list, click File System>Files>Folders and add a new folder by clicking Add Item on the right.

[image loading]


First, make sure the type is Folder at the top, and then click Browse and go through your computer and select the folder that has the videos you want to play on TV. I put all my videos that are compatible with the XBOX 360 (.flv and .avi mentioned earlier) into a separate folder so I can watch these any time I want. This is convenient but it's completely up to you. Once you've located your folder, name that folder something specific like I have, so that it's easier to find on your XBOX later on. Also, press Advanced and select transcode when needed, but leave the rest as blank as they are not necessary.

You are now done setting up your TVersity software and server!
_________________________________________________________________________
Setting up your XBOX 360

You now want to set up your XBOX 360 so that it can connect to your PC or server to play multimedia (There is a Windows Media Center or something like that available already but the TVersity method supports more file types!) If you've already connected your XBOX to your computer before through a router to play music or other videos, you can skip to step #2, but if not, you probably want to read from the first step.

1. For people who have never set up their XBOX to be linked with their computers, start up your XBOX and go to the settings. Next, click Computers. Make sure you aren't connected to any other Windows PC or Media Center software and scroll to the Media option, click Music, and click Computer. If it asks if you've already installed Windows Media Extender software, just click YES because you are working with TVersity already.

2. If you've set up your home network (XBOX to router to PC) properly, then you should be able to go to your Video Library on your XBOX and notice a new menu called TVersity on Computer or something like that. Click that and go to the folder you created earlier. It should be like TVersity > Folders > (Folder you made earlier).

3. You should see the list of videos that are inside the folder you created before on TVersity. You can now view any of these on your TV through your XBOX. If you don't see any, then you might want to either:

- Refresh the folder on your TVersity
- Make sure there are videos inside that folder
- Restart your computer and XBOX 360
- Check to see if you've missed a step above
- Check your router or internet connection

4. When you play your video, it will take some time to open and load the content. You are not directly playing this from your computer, your files are hosted on your home server and are getting downloaded by the XBOX, so depending on your computer, internet connection, file size, and router, the speeds will vary. As with any other stream, you can PLAY your movie before the entire thing loads because it will download along the process. Make sure you've exited any unnecessary software on your computer to boost performance, and try not to download anything while doing this.

If you get an error message regarding a codec or format problem, the solution is listed at the bottom of this guide in the FAQ section.

You can now watch any video from your computer!
_________________________________________________________________________
Watching STARCRAFT on your TV

Okay, so now we have everything set up and now the best part of this guide, the StarCraft section. I am a player that likes to watch progamer VODs solely for certain builds, progamers, or matchups, because I don't want to sit in front of a desk all day watching videos. But now that it is playable on my TV, I can do things on my computer while watching VODs on TV, or just laying on my bed while watching them to sleep. So how do I get VODs? Read below.

Obviously TL has a huge selection of most, if not every VOD out there known to exist. They are usually high quality AVI files that might take awhile to download (worth the wait, of course), but for those who are satisfied with Youtube quality fast downloads, here is another solution! By the way, I am one of those impatient people who like to download from Youtube or other streams, but the quality of them on the TV is strangely fine or better than how it is played on my computer for some reason. This isn't confirmed but I think the quality adjusts to be a lot higher on the television. Dunno if it has anything to do with the XBOX graphics or television and whatnot. Anyway...

So to download VODs off of Youtube or another stream, there are a variety of options. I use Google Chrome because it is probably the fastest Web browser I've seen so far, so I will cover the Chrome steps first. I am not sure if these will work on other browsers such as IE or Firefox.

1. On Chrome, you should see the tool icon on the top right. Click that, and be sure "Always show bookmarks bar" is checked.
2. Right click your bookmarks bar, and click "Add a page".
3. For the name, put whatever. I used "Download Youtube". Doesn't matter.
4. For URL, which DOES matter, copy and paste this code:
+ Show Spoiler +
javascript:window.location.href = 'http://youtube.com/get_video?video_id=' + swfArgs['video_id']+ "&l=" + swfArgs['l'] + "&sk=" + swfArgs['sk'] + '&fmt_map' + swfArgs['fmt_map'] + '&t=' + swfArgs['t'];

5. Make sure this is going on your bookmarks bar for easy access, and not your other bookmarks folders.
6. Go to a Youtube video of Starcraft or whatever else you want to watch. Click HQ or HD to make sure it's playing in that form.
7. Click the bookmark you have just created and it will automatically start downloading the video on that page!

You can do this with several videos and once they are done downloading, just stick them in the folder you created for TVersity and you can play them on your TV! Yay, Starcraft VODs on big screen!

FOR OTHER BROWSERS:

For Internet Explorer, I used to use RealPlayer to download streams off of sites. Once you download and install RealPlayer, there is a thing that lets you mouseover on the video and it will display an option on the top right that says download using RealPlayer or something like that. If you select that option it will automatically download the video into the folder you specify and it will be in the .FLV format instead of a RealPlayer format so this is the same outcome as the Chrome method.

For Firefox, I have never really tried this because I never used Firefox enough but...
+ Show Spoiler +
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3590


That is an add-on for Firefox that let's you download streaming videos apparently, so give that a try.

We are now done with everything! Whew.
_________________________________________________________________________
FAQ and other issues

My server won't host the files! /// XBOX doesn't see a TVersity option! etc...

I didn't mention this before because I wanted it's own space on this guide. If for whatever reason there is an issue with hosting stuff or detecting stuff on your 360, you may have to forward your ports (YAY!). Fortunately for me, I didn't have to, but you might be a lucky one. This is similar to the steps you must do to host on games such as BW or WC3.

Portforward.com does a great job of explaining this. I am not gonna post a guide on how to portforward. There happens to be another portforwarding guide(s) on TL.

But I will tell you: the port you must forward is 41952.
[image loading]


Should look something like that...

My XBOX won't play the video format!! OMG~~~~~~~

This is pissing me off too. SOME of the videos just randomly won't play. I don't know why, if it's the file name or I downloaded it in some weird other way but yeah. All my SC videos so far have been working fine because I know I downloaded them the same way each time. However, if for whatever reason it's not working, here are a few solutions:

This one isn't even a "do it if you want" thing. It's more of a requirement:

1. Get the XBOX Live update for your system so that it supports .avi and other formats. You will need an XBOX live account which was the *MAYBE* portion in the requirements at the top of this guide. If you don't have one, then you can use a USB Flash Drive or CD to transfer the update files over. For the guide on how to do this, go to

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/console/systemupdates.htm



These FAQ questions were only thought of by myself, so the true FAQs and issues should be coming up after I receive replies. I hope this works and I hope you enjoy! The guide may seem a little long but it really isn't a long process and it's completely worth it.

*I will add more screenshots and images for further guidance later when I have time*

Resource used for guide:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/1002/playing_divx_and_xvid_content_on_xbox_360_an_easy_guide/index.html

정명훈 화이팅!~
Trowabarton756
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States870 Posts
June 02 2009 18:17 GMT
#2
Very Nice you can do something similar if you have a PS3.
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Trowabarton756
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
June 02 2009 18:22 GMT
#3
The easiest way is just to put them on your iPod ^^
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
June 02 2009 18:25 GMT
#4
Or just getting a TV-out cable...or am I missing something?
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
June 02 2009 18:27 GMT
#5
the easiest way is just put a VGA-cable between pc and tv
RecYouGood
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada44 Posts
June 02 2009 18:38 GMT
#6
i have heard that tversity works with ps3 and wii
[QUOTE][B]On May 13 2010 14:01 3D.Strelok wrote:[/B] And terran needs Chuck Norris![/QUOTE]
distant_voice
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Germany2521 Posts
June 02 2009 18:39 GMT
#7
thx, I have no immediate use for this, but it's good to know that I don't need to buy Windows Vista or XP Media Center to use that functionality on my Xbox.
This is my truth, tell me yours!
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
June 02 2009 18:40 GMT
#8
you don't need tversity for the xbox though just share your video folder I watch all my downloaded movies like that
yenta
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Poland1143 Posts
June 02 2009 18:42 GMT
#9
On June 03 2009 03:27 emucxg wrote:
the easiest way is just put a VGA-cable between pc and tv


S-Video Cable + audio jacks = 20$ at radio shack
Trutacz Practice Discord - https://discord.gg/PWF7Pv
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
June 02 2009 18:49 GMT
#10
Holy fuck I can stream shit on my XBox? Fuck, I wish I wasn't so useless because I have a fucking computer hooked up to it just for doing this. GOD DAMN. THANK YOU FOR THIS GUIDE!!!
Moderator
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
June 02 2009 18:49 GMT
#11
On June 03 2009 03:42 yenta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2009 03:27 emucxg wrote:
the easiest way is just put a VGA-cable between pc and tv


S-Video Cable + audio jacks = 20$ at radio shack

Oh yeah, that's true. I used to watch Afreeca via a cable from my brother's laptop to the T.V. It was so sick. Too bad they had to ban foreigners ;( I haven't been able to get that proxy thing to work either.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
June 02 2009 19:04 GMT
#12
Why use tvserity when you can just stream media on your 360 without it? What sort of advantage does it give you
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
June 02 2009 19:19 GMT
#13
Good guide!

Also a way of streaming mp4s on your 360 is just by renaming the file on your pc to .mp4 and it will actually play it. You 360 can play them, they just won't show up in your browser.
BW4Life!
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
June 02 2009 19:24 GMT
#14
On June 03 2009 03:49 Chill wrote:
Holy fuck I can stream shit on my XBox? Fuck, I wish I wasn't so useless because I have a fucking computer hooked up to it just for doing this. GOD DAMN. THANK YOU FOR THIS GUIDE!!!


You can do anything with an xbox, install windows / linux play wow do whatever u want
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 02 2009 20:36 GMT
#15
On June 03 2009 03:49 Chill wrote:
Holy fuck I can stream shit on my XBox? Fuck, I wish I wasn't so useless because I have a fucking computer hooked up to it just for doing this. GOD DAMN. THANK YOU FOR THIS GUIDE!!!


Uhhhh I re-read this like 3 times but I still can't be sure if you're being sarcastic or not but if it really helped, that's great~ :D
정명훈 화이팅!~
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 02 2009 20:38 GMT
#16
Sorry for the double post but for the people who say you don't need TVersity:

You can't play DivX / xviD using the default crap they give you on the XBOX because it only supports certain formats like WMV. You need to get codecs that TVersity supports unlike that windows media crap that microsoft is only supporting

thats as far as i know though, if you know some other easier method feel free to share. i just wanted to contribute ._.
정명훈 화이팅!~
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
June 02 2009 20:49 GMT
#17
I think if it's a guide as well written and helpful as this, you can count Chill's sarcasm out


Don't prove me wrong!
Kk.
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
June 02 2009 20:51 GMT
#18
PS3 for the win. It was so easy I dont even remember what I did to get it to stream.

Find media server
Play files.

ez.
Nak Allstar.
theobsessed1
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States576 Posts
June 02 2009 20:54 GMT
#19
On June 03 2009 05:49 Kwidowmaker wrote:
I think if it's a guide as well written and helpful as this, you can count Chill's sarcasm out


Don't prove me wrong!


Yay!

On June 03 2009 05:51 MiniRoman wrote:
PS3 for the win. It was so easy I dont even remember what I did to get it to stream.

Find media server
Play files.

ez.


Yeah, 360 has the same capabilities, it's just the damn codecs -_-
정명훈 화이팅!~
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
June 02 2009 20:58 GMT
#20
Ya ps3 fucks up playing certain audio codecs and you would have to do some crap im too lazy to do

A friend of mine has like a small keychainsize 4gb jumpdrive that he just puts everything on to cut down on bandwidth. If you plan on streaming a lot of shit you will end up useing twice the bandwidth for everything you watch so its something for people to look into. Iunno if it will work with xbox.
Nak Allstar.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 10086
StarCastTV_EN201
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 291
Lowko198
ProTech88
Rex 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 6969
EffOrt 2936
BeSt 1096
Larva 1050
Horang2 693
Hyuk 633
ZerO 535
Zeus 209
Hyun 162
soO 133
[ Show more ]
Stork 127
Light 126
Killer 126
Barracks 105
Rush 63
Shinee 47
ToSsGirL 29
Terrorterran 28
Bale 27
Mong 25
PianO 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 12
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
sorry 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 618
XcaliburYe339
League of Legends
KnowMe36
Counter-Strike
byalli751
Other Games
singsing1707
olofmeister1486
crisheroes234
Livibee185
Sick130
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King56
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 129
lovetv 10
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1979
• Stunt364
Other Games
• WagamamaTV156
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
40m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 40m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.