StarCraft 1.16.1 Oblivion Hack
So after long weeks of work I finally completed a version of the Oblivion Hack that is compatible to StarCraft 1.16.1.
This hack, as always, brings many features to your online experience. Including many of the old features we already know, as well as new ones I implemented.
- Map Hack: allows you to view the entire map you're playing on (no fog). It doesn't show up in replays and it is currently undetectable for the current versions of the ICCup Launcher (v1.4) and Bnet services. To accomplish this, I used a specialized series of disguised codecs that simulate actions being input by the user, as a result, you'll have a slightly larger APM showing up on the charts.
- Mineral Hack: Allows you to increase your minerals to +500 everytime you cancel an egg as Zerg, kill a Marine as Terran, or buil a Pylon as Protoss. Those can be easily detected in replays as they're very obvious. So I recommend not to use them while on ICCup.
- Auto Split: Sends your first 4 peons to the closest mineral patches at 0.05 seconds from the start of the game. This can give you an edge over your opponent as it will sufficiently increase your rate of mineral intake relative to that of your opponent's (unless he's really good)
- Drop Hack: Frustrated because you're losing? Easy solution. When you appear in this scenario, just press f11 while in-game and StarCraft will be halted. As a result, a drop screen will appear but your opponent will not be able to drop you for the fact that you're still in the game. Now it is just a matter of outwaiting your opponent.
- MBS NEW! : It is now possible to select up to 12 buildings together and build up to 12 units (as minerals allow) at the same time as quickly as the press of two buttons. Pretty much like in SC2, just that more imba. This partially works well for zerg, as they only can hotkey up to 4 hatcheries and select up to 12 larva (4 hatcheries x 3 larva = 12 larva), if you choose more than that, you will still select 12 random larva (not 36).
- Lag Hack NEW! : A simple alternative to the Drop Hack, but instead of faking a drop, it slows the game down to 0.5 fps, enough "lag" to frustrate your opponent to leaving the game, and just enough speed to keep it from entering the drop screen. Just press f8 while in-game.
- OBLIVION NEW! : This hack fulfills the map triggers for any mode you play on (1vs1, melee, ums, etc) and gives you an instant victory. As a result, you will get the victory message and display any unusual comments, etc (such as "xxx was eliminated.") Just press f12 while in-game.
Oblivion Hack v. 1.16.1x(1.4)
We are not held responsible if you get caught for using this hack and your Key, IP, etc getting banned from ICCup, Bnet or other servers. Also, do not mention our names if you get caught.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Special thanks to the following contributors, without them, this project wouldn't have been possible:
- Daniel Lee
Thank You Very Much, And Enjoy!