On January 19 2009 22:19 Itachii wrote:
thanks for translation, 1 of the best interviews i have ever read
thanks for translation, 1 of the best interviews i have ever read
yep. Can't wait for the rest!
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Jayson X
Switzerland2431 Posts
On January 19 2009 22:19 Itachii wrote: thanks for translation, 1 of the best interviews i have ever read yep. Can't wait for the rest! | ||
|
Geo.Rion
7377 Posts
| ||
|
sung_moon
United States10110 Posts
| ||
|
fishyjoes
Germany644 Posts
| ||
|
TonyL2
England1953 Posts
Thanks MrHoon, can't wait for the rest | ||
|
SaftKalasEmil
Sweden213 Posts
so thank you alot MrHoon :D | ||
|
eshlow
United States5210 Posts
Thanks MrHoon! | ||
|
LordWeird
United States3411 Posts
| ||
|
zulu_nation8
China26351 Posts
| ||
|
Equinox_kr
United States7395 Posts
![]() DEADLY ZERG DRINKING MICRO seriously, he looks fucking scary drinking that | ||
|
Gigaudas
Sweden1213 Posts
Is this the last update? Will there be more? | ||
|
Warrior Madness
Canada3791 Posts
I loved the interview. I thought it was so honest and insightful. I hope Savior is willing to sacrifice enough. Plus, I love his peacoat. | ||
|
Archaic
United States4024 Posts
On January 19 2009 14:32 RaGe wrote: wow rekrul wasnt lying On January 19 2009 14:32 Xeofreestyler wrote: WHoa. This goes to show how rekrul speaks truth If I had gotten here earlier, I would have said the exact same thing. | ||
|
InfeSteD
United States4658 Posts
they are so freakin honest and all!!! Lim Yo Hwan is a beeeasst :D | ||
|
Heyoka
Katowice25012 Posts
| ||
|
CursOr
United States6335 Posts
thankyou so much for the translation. | ||
|
gravity
Australia2330 Posts
| ||
|
ZergZoul
Mexico408 Posts
Wow rekul was right. | ||
|
vhallee
899 Posts
also On January 19 2009 15:47 sk` wrote: Show nested quote + ▲ Boxer: Handsome guy and he is very quiet. ▲ Savior: He is... Ahh...(laughs) ▲ Boxer: He is alot more handsome than I thought. And quiet (laughs) I think Boxer wants to pump Savior in the poop chute. i lol'd heartily. | ||
|
DreaM)XeRO
Korea (South)4667 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwww cute interveiwwww gogogogo savior & boxerrr | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Zeus Dota 2Larva Hyun NotJumperer Killer scan(afreeca) Bale ajuk12(nOOB) Hm[arnc] Britney League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|