• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:49
CEST 01:49
KST 08:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12832 users

[Fantasy] PL R3 Final Rankings - Page 42

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 47 Next All
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
February 25 2009 22:56 GMT
#821
143rd. Should have went with Reach instead of Boxer as much as I hate to say it, Reach would have nabbed me a good amount of points T_T.
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
February 26 2009 11:40 GMT
#822
wow people's scores so high t-t

i'm only on 136 lol
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
February 26 2009 18:47 GMT
#823
On February 26 2009 07:13 Carefree Me wrote:
Trade luxury for Iris and use the extra point to trade in reach for notice, wouldn't that result in a higher perfect team?

yes, i'll change it
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
peidongyang
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada2084 Posts
February 27 2009 02:26 GMT
#824
yay im #28...

would be hired if i picked flash -.-
the throws never bothered me anyway
Carefree
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States1571 Posts
February 27 2009 02:27 GMT
#825
On February 27 2009 03:47 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2009 07:13 Carefree Me wrote:
Trade luxury for Iris and use the extra point to trade in reach for notice, wouldn't that result in a higher perfect team?

yes, i'll change it


Heh, sorry to be picky, I was just bored.
DebOnAire - 「 Bisu[Shield] 」
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
February 27 2009 18:57 GMT
#826
On February 27 2009 11:27 Carefree Me wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2009 03:47 Hot_Bid wrote:
On February 26 2009 07:13 Carefree Me wrote:
Trade luxury for Iris and use the extra point to trade in reach for notice, wouldn't that result in a higher perfect team?

yes, i'll change it


Heh, sorry to be picky, I was just bored.

no problem, i just missed a more efficient perfect team, it's fine to correct an error
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Abydos1
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States832 Posts
February 28 2009 06:30 GMT
#827
YES, (P)Bisu + (Z)Calm <3 can't wait for an update
"...perhaps the greatest joy possible in Starcraft, being accused of being a maphacker" - Day[9]
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
February 28 2009 06:33 GMT
#828
Why did I not pick Bisu? -.-
Jaedong
doubleupgradeobbies!
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Australia1354 Posts
February 28 2009 06:50 GMT
#829
On February 28 2009 15:33 Avidkeystamper wrote:
Why did I not pick Bisu? -.-


Cos he cost a fuckton

I knew I was screwed when i skt and bisu autopicked.
I did it anyway though :D
MSL, 2003-2011, RIP. OSL, 2000-2012, RIP. Proleague, 2003-2012, RIP. And then there was none... Even good things must come to an end.
Samurai-
Profile Joined May 2008
Slovenia2035 Posts
March 01 2009 08:09 GMT
#830
cant wait for an update
One ring, to rule them all!
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
March 01 2009 10:59 GMT
#831
Updated!
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Samurai-
Profile Joined May 2008
Slovenia2035 Posts
March 01 2009 11:57 GMT
#832
wuhu, tnx and here i go, tied on the 9 th.
One ring, to rule them all!
miseiler
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States1389 Posts
March 01 2009 13:31 GMT
#833
The rest of top17 is just 10 points away
"Jinro soo manly wearing only a T-Shirt while the Koreans freeze in their jackets" -- Double_O
"He's from Sweden, man. We have to fight polar bears on our way to school." -- Yusername
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
March 01 2009 14:49 GMT
#834
On February 25 2009 02:07 ondik wrote:
Sad day for my team. I was in top20 yesterday, but after todays results (Luxury, Flash, KTF, Free, Guemchi, Reach... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!) I'm officially out of top10 battle


LOL!

Well i'm not going to be there for long, but I enjoy it
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
amorpheus
Profile Joined May 2007
Bulgaria2144 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 19:44:14
March 01 2009 17:03 GMT
#835
Dont know for top10 but the fight for 57 is pretty tough right now
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
March 01 2009 20:24 GMT
#836
Woo I halved my old position from 42 to 21 :D
Hi.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-01 20:29:47
March 01 2009 20:28 GMT
#837
Oh also I was looking at my theory builds and I saw this one

Flash (8) - 46
Jaedong (10) - 43
Bisu (9) Captain -42
Reach (0) - 19
Ruby (1) - 3
Savior (2) - 22
KTF (0) - 18

Total score - 193


WHY DID I DOUBT YOU JAEDONG!?!?!?

edit: Sorry I started typing this in a new post then realized I just posted and should edit it but by the time I finished typing it out I forgot that I was going to copy + paste to edit sorry .
Hi.
amorpheus
Profile Joined May 2007
Bulgaria2144 Posts
March 01 2009 21:56 GMT
#838
On March 02 2009 05:28 d(O.o)a wrote:
Oh also I was looking at my theory builds and I saw this one

Flash (8) - 46
Jaedong (10) - 43
Bisu (9) Captain -42
Reach (0) - 19
Ruby (1) - 3
Savior (2) - 22
KTF (0) - 18

Total score - 193


WHY DID I DOUBT YOU JAEDONG!?!?!?

edit: Sorry I started typing this in a new post then realized I just posted and should edit it but by the time I finished typing it out I forgot that I was going to copy + paste to edit sorry .


Why not put Notice instead of Ruby?
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-02 14:13:37
March 02 2009 14:11 GMT
#839
On March 02 2009 06:56 amorpheus wrote:

Why not put Notice instead of Ruby?


I'm pretty sure this was before WL started and he was thinking of ideas (who knew notice would win back then >.> )
Writer
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
March 02 2009 15:45 GMT
#840
Updated!
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings63
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta15
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9056
Artosis 782
GuemChi 608
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm212
monkeys_forever31
League of Legends
Doublelift5406
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe75
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3993
Other Games
FrodaN2264
Liquid`RaSZi1756
C9.Mang0438
Livibee367
Maynarde161
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1209
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• musti20045 31
• Sammyuel 31
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1420
• Scarra1227
• Shiphtur649
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.