• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:09
CEST 11:09
KST 18:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7740 users

[Fantasy] PL R3 Final Rankings - Page 14

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 47 Next All
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
January 21 2009 03:43 GMT
#261
On January 21 2009 12:25 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2009 04:32 Klive5ive wrote:
In this format I wouldn't be surprised if Anytime is the highest scoring player at the end.
Think about it, he's the only player pretty much Guaranteed to play.
All the best players get put on last so they don't always get to play... but Ace is so crap Anytime will always get to play, and he'll have lots of other people to beat too!

I had Anytime on my team for this reason. Then on the last day I somehow forgot that and switched him out for Pusan.



hahaha

so just break into TL and remake your team
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
January 21 2009 03:49 GMT
#262
On January 21 2009 12:43 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2009 12:25 SonuvBob wrote:
On January 21 2009 04:32 Klive5ive wrote:
In this format I wouldn't be surprised if Anytime is the highest scoring player at the end.
Think about it, he's the only player pretty much Guaranteed to play.
All the best players get put on last so they don't always get to play... but Ace is so crap Anytime will always get to play, and he'll have lots of other people to beat too!

I had Anytime on my team for this reason. Then on the last day I somehow forgot that and switched him out for Pusan.



hahaha

so just break into TL and remake your team

It's too late for him to do that. Rosters have been handed off and tracking of Rankings and whatnot is kept offline.
Moderator
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 21 2009 03:59 GMT
#263
Yeah, I already posted the full rosters on page 1 hehe
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
January 21 2009 06:49 GMT
#264
On January 21 2009 12:49 semioldguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2009 12:43 fusionsdf wrote:
On January 21 2009 12:25 SonuvBob wrote:
On January 21 2009 04:32 Klive5ive wrote:
In this format I wouldn't be surprised if Anytime is the highest scoring player at the end.
Think about it, he's the only player pretty much Guaranteed to play.
All the best players get put on last so they don't always get to play... but Ace is so crap Anytime will always get to play, and he'll have lots of other people to beat too!

I had Anytime on my team for this reason. Then on the last day I somehow forgot that and switched him out for Pusan.



hahaha

so just break into TL and remake your team

It's too late for him to do that. Rosters have been handed off and tracking of Rankings and whatnot is kept offline.

Are they at your place? Because next time you are face down on the ground during a SL finals party I'm going to add Yarnc and 20 points to my team.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
January 21 2009 06:58 GMT
#265
On January 21 2009 15:49 Fontong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2009 12:49 semioldguy wrote:
On January 21 2009 12:43 fusionsdf wrote:
On January 21 2009 12:25 SonuvBob wrote:
On January 21 2009 04:32 Klive5ive wrote:
In this format I wouldn't be surprised if Anytime is the highest scoring player at the end.
Think about it, he's the only player pretty much Guaranteed to play.
All the best players get put on last so they don't always get to play... but Ace is so crap Anytime will always get to play, and he'll have lots of other people to beat too!

I had Anytime on my team for this reason. Then on the last day I somehow forgot that and switched him out for Pusan.



hahaha

so just break into TL and remake your team

It's too late for him to do that. Rosters have been handed off and tracking of Rankings and whatnot is kept offline.

Are they at your place? Because next time you are face down on the ground during a SL finals party I'm going to add Yarnc and 20 points to my team.

Lol...well next time I probably won't have been drinking for seven straight hours. They aren't kept on the computer I use to stream, which means you need my log on password for this computer AND I'm not the only one who keeps track. It'd be extremely difficult for someone to somehow cheat by changing anything in the rosters. :p
Moderator
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
January 21 2009 06:58 GMT
#266
Editing the OP and IP banning semi and HB would be much easier!
Administrator
Abydos1
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States832 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-21 07:02:55
January 21 2009 07:01 GMT
#267
On January 21 2009 15:58 SonuvBob wrote:
Editing the OP and IP banning semi and HB would be much easier!


I copied the roster lists in the OP to do my statistics calculations.

Edit: wait, I should've kept quite shouldn't I...
Edit: Edit: I mean, rosters... what rosters... i don't see any rosters around here.
"...perhaps the greatest joy possible in Starcraft, being accused of being a maphacker" - Day[9]
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 21 2009 07:17 GMT
#268
Updated. Congrats pangshai, you are #1 for Week 1.

My own team is almost last place, I think my players have gone something like 1-8, FUCK I'm going to lose a signature bet to zulu_nation8 -_-

@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
January 21 2009 07:18 GMT
#269
Weren't you around that position early on last time too though....
Moderator
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 21 2009 07:20 GMT
#270
On January 21 2009 16:18 semioldguy wrote:
Weren't you around that position early on last time too though....

Yes, and I finished Top 5, but I wasn't doing well last time because my players' teams weren't playing often, not because they were simply losing. Unless things drastically turn around, It doesn't look good... intrigue may be the staff's only hope.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
January 21 2009 07:24 GMT
#271
On January 21 2009 15:58 semioldguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2009 15:49 Fontong wrote:
On January 21 2009 12:49 semioldguy wrote:
On January 21 2009 12:43 fusionsdf wrote:
On January 21 2009 12:25 SonuvBob wrote:
On January 21 2009 04:32 Klive5ive wrote:
In this format I wouldn't be surprised if Anytime is the highest scoring player at the end.
Think about it, he's the only player pretty much Guaranteed to play.
All the best players get put on last so they don't always get to play... but Ace is so crap Anytime will always get to play, and he'll have lots of other people to beat too!

I had Anytime on my team for this reason. Then on the last day I somehow forgot that and switched him out for Pusan.



hahaha

so just break into TL and remake your team

It's too late for him to do that. Rosters have been handed off and tracking of Rankings and whatnot is kept offline.

Are they at your place? Because next time you are face down on the ground during a SL finals party I'm going to add Yarnc and 20 points to my team.

Lol...well next time I probably won't have been drinking for seven straight hours. They aren't kept on the computer I use to stream, which means you need my log on password for this computer AND I'm not the only one who keeps track. It'd be extremely difficult for someone to somehow cheat by changing anything in the rosters. :p

Well looks like I won't have to anyway, after Iris's performance today I've moved up to 46th place. If July actually plays and fOrGG(>.> STOP FAILING ME) stops failing me I should be good. I'll be especially good if Lux all kills another team.
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
January 21 2009 07:57 GMT
#272
Um you got my team mixed up ^^. But yay 4th!
Moderator
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
January 21 2009 08:52 GMT
#273
On January 21 2009 16:20 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2009 16:18 semioldguy wrote:
Weren't you around that position early on last time too though....

Yes, and I finished Top 5, but I wasn't doing well last time because my players' teams weren't playing often, not because they were simply losing. Unless things drastically turn around, It doesn't look good... intrigue may be the staff's only hope.

well, I bet this format took all of us by surprise with the results. The star-players simply aren`t a good investment. Instead, the mid-level ones are the best investment for sure!
I mean, I have JD, Flash, aaaaand Best on my team, and I bet in the old format I wouldn`t suck THIS much
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
SkyTheUnknown
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Germany2065 Posts
January 21 2009 09:00 GMT
#274
Haha Tonkerchen is raping the shit out of you.
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown - H.P. Lovecraft
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
January 21 2009 09:42 GMT
#275
You'd think Flash, Jangbi, ForGG and FBH would bring me fat points, but this crappy league is full of upsets. Bah. I'm eight hundred fucking thirty-four. Shoot me plz.
xxsaznpride
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States506 Posts
January 21 2009 10:27 GMT
#276
On January 21 2009 18:42 Scorch wrote:
You'd think Flash, Jangbi, ForGG and FBH would bring me fat points, but this crappy league is full of upsets. Bah. I'm eight hundred fucking thirty-four. Shoot me plz.


Haha don't worry... Fzeroxx is stuck with his analysis at 897 or some obscene ranking. Might pull through later, but for now feel good.
“Life is too short to embrace a woman I don’t love. I also think a woman’s life is too short to be embraced by a man she doesn’t love.” | CSGO: Cure Moonlight
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
January 21 2009 10:33 GMT
#277
This new format seems kinda random. I think my team would've done a lot better if it wasn't all-kill format. Half of my players never play and some just suck (fu pusan)
good thing upmagic, free and ktf are doing rather well or I would be 800ish as well...
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
January 21 2009 10:38 GMT
#278
On January 21 2009 18:00 SkyTheUnknown wrote:
Haha Tonkerchen is raping the shit out of you.

his team is lookin` strong

oh and Movie should be in the Perfect team, he has 9 points, right ? :s
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
January 21 2009 12:31 GMT
#279
What's that? 7th place?

That's right bitches, CJ fanboyism pays off in the end!
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
bugus
Profile Joined November 2008
Romania133 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-21 12:43:39
January 21 2009 12:40 GMT
#280
I checked the standings and chameleonia is last with 3 points only with this team:

(P)Stork / (T)Flash / (T)Hwasin / (P)Horang2 / (P)Kal / (Z)by.hero / STX SouL

probably stork is until now the biggest "fluke". Would be interested to see some rankings of the outcome of expected points until now.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4153
Calm 2682
Leta 2666
Soulkey 483
Soma 348
Rush 221
Barracks 206
BeSt 183
firebathero 51
Killer 48
[ Show more ]
Shine 36
Shinee 33
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 18
Noble 7
sorry 7
HiyA 5
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc2372
XcaliburYe154
League of Legends
JimRising 512
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns15647
WinterStarcraft723
Sick188
Pyrionflax156
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 52
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Jankos2748
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
51m
Patches Events
5h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 51m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 51m
OSC
13h 51m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.