In my picks I had both jaedong and skyhigh, they are in the same group. I hope both qualifies. They probably will though. They have to play the constant loser Canata and Jaehoon.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=83088
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
SayTT
Sweden2158 Posts
In my picks I had both jaedong and skyhigh, they are in the same group. I hope both qualifies. They probably will though. They have to play the constant loser Canata and Jaehoon. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=83088 | ||
|
| ||
|
LordWeird
United States3411 Posts
( | ||
|
semioldguy
United States7488 Posts
On November 30 2008 03:34 LordWeird wrote: I think I missed this. Damn (Um... it's still open. | ||
|
LordWeird
United States3411 Posts
edit: everyone's team are basically the same. :D Team name: The Koala Bears (3) (2) (2) (2) (1) | ||
|
3 Lions
United States3705 Posts
On November 30 2008 03:09 SayTT wrote: The survivor schedule is up! Do any of your players clash in the group? Did you get lucky, or unlucky? In my picks I had both jaedong and skyhigh, they are in the same group. I hope both qualifies. They probably will though. They have to play the constant loser Canata and Jaehoon. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=83088 crap, Forgg and July are in the same group But JaeDong and Flash have pretty easy groups though. I expect at least 4/5 of my players to be in the next MSL. | ||
|
disciple
9071 Posts
Team name: disciple (6) (2) (1) (1) (0) | ||
|
GeneralStan
United States4789 Posts
(2) (3) (2) (2) (1) I noticed somebody earlier has my exact team. Jaedong Stork and Flash is just too obvious | ||
|
semioldguy
United States7488 Posts
(0) (3) (1) I wonder if this will be an improvement.... | ||
|
emucxg
Finland4559 Posts
(3) (1) (2) (1) (3) | ||
|
| ||
|
ii.blitzkrieg
Canada1122 Posts
(4) (2) (2) (1) (1) | ||
|
| ||
|
SonuvBob
Aiur21552 Posts
| ||
|
Dknight
United States5225 Posts
Team name: Deekay (3) (2) (2) (1) (2) | ||
|
A Cup of Zerg
United States40 Posts
(3) (2) (2) (3) (0) | ||
|
| ||
|
p4NDemik
United States13896 Posts
(3) (2) (2) (2) (1) | ||
|
| ||
|
sung_moon
United States10110 Posts
(2) (3) (2) (2) (1) LETS GO edit: shit just noticed savior and calm r in the same group.... w/e hopefully they both qualify | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Hyuk BeSt Soma Mini Light EffOrt Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38074 singsing2220 olofmeister1289 B2W.Neo448 hiko345 Livibee188 Mew2King79 ArmadaUGS61 Liquid`VortiX27 ZerO(Twitch)9 Organizations Dota 2 StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|