• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:03
CEST 03:03
KST 10:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7903 users

ADV Loader 2.1 - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
March 04 2008 10:31 GMT
#81
You should update to 2.1a
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-08 20:31:31
March 08 2008 20:27 GMT
#82
I'm pretty sure this is a bug with the ADVLoader program, but I could be wrong. It's minor and easily fixable manually, so no big deal if you can't figure it out.

I used to never have problems restarting my computer (win XP through start menu). Recently my computer will no longer go through the entire restart process. What happens is it closes my anti-virus and other etc software running, and you also see the ADV Loader icon disappear. However, when I run MSCONFIG, I'm allowed to, which I know you shouldn't be allowed to if the computer is truly attempting to restart (in XP you get an error message saying it cannot be opened because the computer is in process of being restarted). That was my first indication something else was going on. So I fired up Task Manager and I still saw ADV Loader listed in the processes tab (despite not seeing its icon in the tray anymore). Once I closed the ADV Loader program and went back through the restart process (XP start menu), there was no problem and it restarted. I didn't receive any "non-responding program" error or anything of the sort. Just worked like it usually would.

So what I've been doing now if I need to restart the computer is manually close ADV Loader first, then it restarts without a problem. I'm nearly positive this can be narrowed down to ADV Loader issue.

Just thought you should know...

Love the program still
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
PoP-sicle
Profile Joined May 2007
Canada418 Posts
March 29 2008 23:13 GMT
#83
can someone reupload it plz? link looks dead :-(

ty!
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
March 29 2008 23:19 GMT
#84
the page is only really slow today. Hope it gets better.
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
March 29 2008 23:22 GMT
#85
Since the bump... anyone else have the same problem with XP and shutting down?
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
pronoob5
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States90 Posts
April 08 2008 20:25 GMT
#86
On March 30 2008 08:22 EscPlan9 wrote:
Since the bump... anyone else have the same problem with XP and shutting down?


I also received this problem and found the same solution.
www.playsotis.com
kidd
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States2848 Posts
April 09 2008 00:58 GMT
#87
This is a really awesome program, thanks to whoever created this.

I was wondering, what is the name of the feature where when you watch replays, it has two transparent boxes on each side that tells the list of units and thier numbers of each player.

Actually my real question is, how do I disable it?
Hi
iCCup.Trent
Profile Joined May 2005
Argentina469 Posts
April 09 2008 02:26 GMT
#88
I think the program says you must type: "/obs 0" but I've tried and it doesn't work.
EscPlan9
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2777 Posts
April 09 2008 04:33 GMT
#89
When you press "I" during the replays, it brings up the stats boxes. You have to press ESC to close them.
Undefeated TL Tecmo Super Bowl League Champion
kidd
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States2848 Posts
April 09 2008 04:53 GMT
#90
oh, ok i'll try that out thanks!
Hi
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
April 09 2008 09:45 GMT
#91
CTRL+ALT+DEL. ALT+U, ALT+U (or ALT R)
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Xeln4g4
Profile Joined January 2005
Italy1209 Posts
April 09 2008 13:46 GMT
#92
On March 09 2008 05:27 EscPlan9 wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is a bug with the ADVLoader program, but I could be wrong. It's minor and easily fixable manually, so no big deal if you can't figure it out.

I used to never have problems restarting my computer (win XP through start menu). Recently my computer will no longer go through the entire restart process. What happens is it closes my anti-virus and other etc software running, and you also see the ADV Loader icon disappear. However, when I run MSCONFIG, I'm allowed to, which I know you shouldn't be allowed to if the computer is truly attempting to restart (in XP you get an error message saying it cannot be opened because the computer is in process of being restarted). That was my first indication something else was going on. So I fired up Task Manager and I still saw ADV Loader listed in the processes tab (despite not seeing its icon in the tray anymore). Once I closed the ADV Loader program and went back through the restart process (XP start menu), there was no problem and it restarted. I didn't receive any "non-responding program" error or anything of the sort. Just worked like it usually would.

So what I've been doing now if I need to restart the computer is manually close ADV Loader first, then it restarts without a problem. I'm nearly positive this can be narrowed down to ADV Loader issue.

Just thought you should know...

Love the program still


this is possible ... i had similar problems recently
MiniRoman
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada3953 Posts
April 09 2008 14:43 GMT
#93
ADVLoader never actually stopped running when I had it on this computer. Even after hitting the uninstall button it continued to run and stopped me from being on iccup. I had to delete the plugins folder to stop it's launch. Real annoying, not gonna bother with it until there is a fix.
Nak Allstar.
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
April 09 2008 15:26 GMT
#94
On April 09 2008 09:58 kidd wrote:
This is a really awesome program, thanks to whoever created this.

I was wondering, what is the name of the feature where when you watch replays, it has two transparent boxes on each side that tells the list of units and thier numbers of each player.

Actually my real question is, how do I disable it?


Disable 'statinfo' in the ADV settings.
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
ShloobeR
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-12 02:09:35
April 12 2008 01:16 GMT
#95
ok, i must be really stupid

But I downloaded, installed and.... I just don't understand how it works!

The window mode thing is awesome but none of the other plugins (apmlive is what i want) seem to activate or anything

edit: sorry, i'm a moron figured it out
: o )
qet
Profile Joined May 2007
Australia245 Posts
April 14 2008 10:13 GMT
#96
HELLO

Has anyone noticed that ADVLOADER seems to corrupt replays?

I have got 1 of my replays corrupted, and my friend has a few more.
[X]Ken_D
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
United States4653 Posts
April 16 2008 00:55 GMT
#97
I also get corrupted replays when I use RWT. RWT was my main reason to use ADVLoader, but I couldn't stand it when replays I wanted to watch keep getting corrupted.
[X]Domain - I just do the website. Nothing more.
nofAcedAgent
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States952 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-30 09:54:42
April 30 2008 09:45 GMT
#98
Hey thanks a lot for ADV loader, it has replaced my BW quick launch icon ^^

Unfortunatley ive been having strange problems latley when I have it running. When I start it I, it suddenly causes IE to hang (IE just wont work, the window will open but I cant go to any sites). As soon as I exit Adv Loader google (my homepage) instantly loads [IE resumes function]. Another thing to note is that while IE is frozen I cannot right-click on the ADV loader taskbar icon to exit it. I have to end task through task manager. I have to close the frozen IE window through TM as well. Another intresting thing to note is that IE works fine if its already open when I launch AL, but if I close it and then try to reopen it, thats when the problem occurs.

Just bringing this to your attention, of course im not 100% that your program is causing the problem. It does seem to only happen when its running[the second I launch it], and as I said IE starts working as soon as I exit it, I cant come up with any other cause.

Thanks again for the great program - cheers
axel
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
France385 Posts
April 30 2008 10:20 GMT
#99


I got a lil question : does it advloader bugs the iccup launcher? can u still run iccup launcher after having installed advloader? Will iccup launcher ah consider files from advloader in sc folder as hack If u run iccup launcher ?

Thanks.

Xeln4g4
Profile Joined January 2005
Italy1209 Posts
April 30 2008 10:36 GMT
#100
On April 30 2008 19:20 axel wrote:


I got a lil question : does it advloader bugs the iccup launcher? can u still run iccup launcher after having installed advloader? Will iccup launcher ah consider files from advloader in sc folder as hack If u run iccup launcher ?

Thanks.


HELL! i hope this was the first thing they checked out!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 40
League of Legends
Doublelift4474
Other Games
summit1g9453
JimRising 547
ViBE216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Light_VIP 3
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1168
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 57m
Patches Events
13h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 57m
OSC
21h 57m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.