• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7502 users

How to watch the ASL live?

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-29 07:39:54
August 29 2023 06:50 GMT
#1
I'll be in Korea (in Seul) at the beginning of the month and I've noticed that two ASL groups are played during that time (on the 4th and 5th of September).

However, I can't find any information on how would one go about watching these live. I don't speak any Korean, unfortunately.

Does anyone know and could help me out with this?
Do I have to register anywhere prior or do I just show up?
Where do I even go?
Is there any fee or is it free?
How much earlier should I get there?
Etc.

Please help!

I've been playing and watching this beautiful game for the past 23 years, and it's my first (and probably last) chance to see live BW in Korea - I need to make this chance count ;- )
ultim
Profile Joined December 2020
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-09-07 00:35:42
August 29 2023 11:31 GMT
#2
Round of 16 Ticket sales open schedule

September 4 Round of 16 Group A: August 31 (Thu) 5pm (KST)
https://m.ticketlink.co.kr/global/en/product/45643

September 5 Round of 16 Group B: August 31 (Thu) 5pm (KST)
https://m.ticketlink.co.kr/global/en/product/45644

September 11 Round of 16 Group C: September 7 (Thu) 5pm (KST)
https://m.ticketlink.co.kr/global/en/product/45754

September 12 Round of 16 Group D: September 7 (Thu) 5pm (KST)
https://m.ticketlink.co.kr/global/en/product/45755

ticket link https://m.ticketlink.co.kr/global/en/search?query=ASL

price 9000 KRW
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-29 12:14:12
August 29 2023 12:08 GMT
#3
Thank you very much! <3

Do you know if it's possible to buy the tickets offline, on-site, on the day of the tournament as well?

I will be in the air at the time ticket sales open and I'm afraid I won't be able to get the 4 tickets I need.
NoobSkills
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1603 Posts
August 29 2023 19:07 GMT
#4
On August 29 2023 21:08 True_Spike wrote:
Thank you very much! <3

Do you know if it's possible to buy the tickets offline, on-site, on the day of the tournament as well?

I will be in the air at the time ticket sales open and I'm afraid I won't be able to get the 4 tickets I need.


I wouldn't rely on last minute tickets for anything. I'm not sure about the groups or how much they estimate how packed the studio will be, but why risk it?

I would suggest having someone you know purchase them for you and just pay them back via cashapp or whatever?
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3565 Posts
August 29 2023 19:13 GMT
#5
Spikey! Take pictures when you go
most airlines have in-flight wifi for a little fee, so you might consider this as an alternative
Horang2 fan
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
August 31 2023 08:23 GMT
#6
FYI, turns out you cannot buy the ticket on ticketlink without a korean card ;(
Origine
Profile Joined January 2010
France167 Posts
August 31 2023 08:41 GMT
#7
I'll also be in Seoul for group D mid September! Anyone with a korean ID willing to help get a couple tickets? :D

PS: Hi @WGT-Baal 😘
https://twitter.com/thomAufresne
True_Spike
Profile Joined July 2004
Poland3434 Posts
August 31 2023 08:50 GMT
#8
On August 31 2023 17:41 Origine wrote:
I'll also be in Seoul for group D mid September! Anyone with a korean ID willing to help get a couple tickets? :D

PS: Hi @WGT-Baal 😘


Hell, if any tickets are somehow left for group B I, too, would welcome such assistance. I would obviously make it worth that person's time, too
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
September 01 2023 22:24 GMT
#9
Hi guys, please help True_Spike, he is a good friend of mine and a 100% trustworthy person.
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
iopq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-09-03 14:28:19
September 03 2023 14:27 GMT
#10
On August 31 2023 17:23 True_Spike wrote:
FYI, turns out you cannot buy the ticket on ticketlink without a korean card ;(

Ask a Korean citizen, they don't check the name at the entrance if you're a foreigner. I asked the employee of my hostel to help me out
Baamze
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
17 Posts
September 06 2023 03:51 GMT
#11
On August 31 2023 17:50 True_Spike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2023 17:41 Origine wrote:
I'll also be in Seoul for group D mid September! Anyone with a korean ID willing to help get a couple tickets? :D

PS: Hi @WGT-Baal 😘


Hell, if any tickets are somehow left for group B I, too, would welcome such assistance. I would obviously make it worth that person's time, too


I can help you out with next week's matches, send me a DM!

[image loading]

M3t4PhYzX
Profile Joined March 2019
Poland4290 Posts
September 06 2023 16:11 GMT
#12
<3 Netwars

<3 Brood War

Great stuff :D

Polanduuu waaaah!
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-09-06 19:55:48
September 06 2023 19:55 GMT
#13
[image loading]

Kappa
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 453
Larva 172
Hyun 50
Killer 44
scan(afreeca) 36
Bale 33
NotJumperer 33
Sharp 27
Hm[arnc] 16
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 484
Counter-Strike
olofmeister806
edward264
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7669
Coldzera 697
ceh9627
Happy272
crisheroes154
Sick148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Jankos994
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 7m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.