SnOw's video:
FBH's video:
Jaedong's video:
FanTaSy's video:
effOrt's video:
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
SnOw's video: FBH's video: Jaedong's video: FanTaSy's video: effOrt's video: | ||
|
Mutaller
United States1051 Posts
Thank you very much for these videos. reddit.com/r/broodwar will likely enjoy these | ||
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
| ||
|
BlueStar
Bulgaria1177 Posts
Keep up the good work! | ||
|
psd
France94 Posts
| ||
|
Peeano
Netherlands5927 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
![]() | ||
|
keit
1584 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Highgamer
1472 Posts
My only critique is that you didn't include the swaggest FBH ceremony, so I'll add it here. | ||
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
| ||
|
2Pacalypse-
Croatia9559 Posts
![]() One suggestion I have, and I know it's a lot of work, but it would be really helpful to have closed captions available for the videos. | ||
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
| ||
|
TMNT
3376 Posts
| ||
|
prosatan
Romania9377 Posts
![]() + Show Spoiler + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1t8_H2HlAQ | ||
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
| ||
|
PVJ
Hungary5221 Posts
| ||
|
Immaterial
Canada510 Posts
| ||
|
master237
4 Posts
| ||
|
moktira
Ireland1548 Posts
| ||
|
Xeofreestyler
Belgium6786 Posts
| ||
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
On August 28 2023 23:40 Xeofreestyler wrote: These are great. Please make more! Thanks for all the love! I'll be making more and more SC contents soon! I'm currently in the process of making a really long video regarding a different game but this should be done within a week I think. Then I'm going to pump out some SC contents I had in mind which includes SC chronicles! | ||
|
WhistlerR-
12 Posts
| ||
|
gulii
Sweden2795 Posts
| ||
|
bITt.mAN
Switzerland3700 Posts
| ||
|
sharkeyanti
United States1273 Posts
| ||
|
Ikirouta
Finland746 Posts
| ||
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
| ||
|
Soulforged
Latvia982 Posts
| ||
|
bITt.mAN
Switzerland3700 Posts
Anytime Reach Gojira / Busan viOLet (RIP) IntoTheRainBOw Light Mind ZerO Midas Calm Best JulyZerg Leta Sea Larva Killer | ||
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
On September 03 2023 23:01 bITt.mAN wrote: I think some other unsung heroes who'd benefit from this coverage would be players who weren't the top of the top for being dominant or well known for very long times, but were still really important for the role they played in the scene. I'm thinking: Anytime Reach Gojira / Busan viOLet (RIP) IntoTheRainBOw Light Mind ZerO Midas Calm Best JulyZerg Leta Sea Larva Killer Those are all some great players yeah, I hope I can cover all of them within my life time lol. | ||
|
okso
Korea (South)101 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|