• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7864 users

[STPL] Season 4 Cheerful Submission Thread - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Leonix
Profile Joined June 2019
161 Posts
December 09 2020 03:17 GMT
#101
Who is Dödel anywaY?
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1616 Posts
December 09 2020 07:19 GMT
#102
On December 09 2020 12:17 Leonix wrote:
Who is Dödel anywaY?


(Wiki)Red
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1616 Posts
December 09 2020 07:20 GMT
#103
[image loading]
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2614 Posts
December 09 2020 08:27 GMT
#104
LMAO LUCKY_NOOB keep em coming, they are hilarious :DDDD
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1616 Posts
December 09 2020 08:52 GMT
#105
On December 09 2020 17:27 chrisolo wrote:
LMAO LUCKY_NOOB keep em coming, they are hilarious :DDDD


<3 on it! Got 7 in the bank already!
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
RedW4rr10r
Profile Joined January 2010
Switzerland749 Posts
December 09 2020 12:07 GMT
#106
On December 09 2020 05:37 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2020 01:27 RedW4rr10r wrote:
On December 09 2020 01:11 Brainojack wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


ngl, but I read “STPL Dödels”
xD


[image loading]

I could not resist...

Hahahahaha xD
Rip & Tear until it is done!
masoka82
Profile Joined June 2020
Spain606 Posts
December 09 2020 12:52 GMT
#107
[image loading]
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
December 09 2020 14:18 GMT
#108
Not sure whether its best place to put some feedback, but I have one ask regarding retro games video content, which is for many too often put between games during cast. Maybe there is a possibility of making short videos with best players in STPL, like Scan, Bonyth, Dewalt, Koget, etc. talking something about STPL / games / maybe some other personal hobbies if they want to / whatever else. I don't think it would be much work both for person making lets call it interview, as well as for players. Some non-english-speaking koreans with subtitles would be great too. I think that would be very interesting for every viewer and would be nice to mix with those retro games stuff.
TL+ Member
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
December 09 2020 16:26 GMT
#109
On December 09 2020 23:18 radley wrote:
Not sure whether its best place to put some feedback, but I have one ask regarding retro games video content, which is for many too often put between games during cast. Maybe there is a possibility of making short videos with best players in STPL, like Scan, Bonyth, Dewalt, Koget, etc. talking something about STPL / games / maybe some other personal hobbies if they want to / whatever else. I don't think it would be much work both for person making lets call it interview, as well as for players. Some non-english-speaking koreans with subtitles would be great too. I think that would be very interesting for every viewer and would be nice to mix with those retro games stuff.


If I didn't have a full time job and did this full time I could 100% do this, but there's no way I have the time or energy to be able to make that amount of content. It's also something that I've attempted to try and do similar things in the past. This is why I asked for pictures and what not of the players to make it more personal and to give the players more personality but finding players that are willing to take part in something like that when at the end of the day they'e not getting paid for it and they gain no benefit from it at all it makes it hard to find people to want to do it.

I picked the retro game stuff this time, because at the end of the day I get to have fun playing games I love recording them and it also means I don't have to do any editing, it's just a really easy way for me to generate short, bitesize content/videos that I can also enjoy myself while doing it without it eating a huge chunk of time. ^^
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1616 Posts
December 10 2020 06:24 GMT
#110
[image loading]
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1616 Posts
December 10 2020 11:52 GMT
#111
[image loading]
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1616 Posts
December 10 2020 23:06 GMT
#112
[image loading]
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
MineraIs
Profile Joined September 2020
United States846 Posts
December 10 2020 23:40 GMT
#113
On December 09 2020 23:18 radley wrote:
Not sure whether its best place to put some feedback, but I have one ask regarding retro games video content, which is for many too often put between games during cast. Maybe there is a possibility of making short videos with best players in STPL, like Scan, Bonyth, Dewalt, Koget, etc. talking something about STPL / games / maybe some other personal hobbies if they want to / whatever else. I don't think it would be much work both for person making lets call it interview, as well as for players. Some non-english-speaking koreans with subtitles would be great too. I think that would be very interesting for every viewer and would be nice to mix with those retro games stuff.



are you volunteering to make some videos for break cuz pls do lol
✯ [ twitch.tv/MrMineraIs ] ✯ [ Check out my Maps: https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/612442-official-maps-by-minerals ] ✯
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1616 Posts
December 11 2020 09:43 GMT
#114
[image loading]
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1798 Posts
December 11 2020 17:44 GMT
#115
That last picture must be RedW4rr10r cosplaying something from DOOM.
LML
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1616 Posts
December 11 2020 18:40 GMT
#116
On December 12 2020 02:44 LML wrote:
That last picture must be RedW4rr10r cosplaying something from DOOM.


Ha ha. I wish I had all the clan's member's pictures. It's some dude cosplaying some Arnold movie at home during covid. Saw in it an article.
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1616 Posts
December 12 2020 07:38 GMT
#117
[image loading]
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
December 12 2020 11:59 GMT
#118
On December 12 2020 03:40 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2020 02:44 LML wrote:
That last picture must be RedW4rr10r cosplaying something from DOOM.


Ha ha. I wish I had all the clan's member's pictures. It's some dude cosplaying some Arnold movie at home during covid. Saw in it an article.


Some arnold movie? SOME ARNOLD MOVIE? Commando!

FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
T45
Profile Joined April 2020
Germany16 Posts
December 12 2020 12:52 GMT
#119
On December 12 2020 16:38 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
[image loading]


Memories of qikz's jail XD
Remember #freeQikz? I do.
I do not feel I have a quote I would call my quote. You can quote me on this.
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1616 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-12 13:21:11
December 12 2020 13:20 GMT
#120
On December 12 2020 20:59 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2020 03:40 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
On December 12 2020 02:44 LML wrote:
That last picture must be RedW4rr10r cosplaying something from DOOM.


Ha ha. I wish I had all the clan's member's pictures. It's some dude cosplaying some Arnold movie at home during covid. Saw in it an article.


Some arnold movie? SOME ARNOLD MOVIE? Commando!



Going commando is one way to #FreeTheDödel
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 110
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 465
Bale 38
League of Legends
Doublelift5288
Other Games
summit1g9143
JimRising 515
ViBE245
Livibee204
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick656
BasetradeTV200
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 128
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur556
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 10m
Patches Events
14h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
OSC
22h 10m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.