• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7156 users

Boxer vs Yellow with subtitles! (Last BW match) - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
SCTranslator
Profile Joined February 2020
Korea (South)40 Posts
May 01 2020 16:10 GMT
#21
On April 28 2020 23:58 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I've had this gif since this match happened, always nice to reuse it.
[image loading]


Oh my hahah saved gif xD thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfJZSMtKXrAKfQ3vtgSo5g
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
May 01 2020 18:36 GMT
#22
On May 02 2020 01:09 SCTranslator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2020 01:23 Qikz wrote:
As I said on Youtube, thank you so much for translating this. I remember being so upset at the end of the cast

Is there any chance you could maybe translate the speech at the end of the finals? That was so emotional.



Thanks a lot about speech, you meant the commentator's one or the players?


Caster Jeon's one at the end, he got super emotional closing out the show
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
May 02 2020 01:12 GMT
#23
I will never forget that last OSL finals. Woke up so early to catch it live and between the showmatches and amazing final between Fantasy and Jangbi, it was sooo worth it. Thank you so much for translating this piece of BW history.
RIP Starleague
SCTranslator
Profile Joined February 2020
Korea (South)40 Posts
May 03 2020 21:37 GMT
#24
On May 02 2020 03:36 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2020 01:09 SCTranslator wrote:
On April 29 2020 01:23 Qikz wrote:
As I said on Youtube, thank you so much for translating this. I remember being so upset at the end of the cast

Is there any chance you could maybe translate the speech at the end of the finals? That was so emotional.



Thanks a lot about speech, you meant the commentator's one or the players?


Caster Jeon's one at the end, he got super emotional closing out the show



I just uploaded the speech with subs
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfJZSMtKXrAKfQ3vtgSo5g
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
May 03 2020 22:52 GMT
#25
On May 04 2020 06:37 SCTranslator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2020 03:36 Qikz wrote:
On May 02 2020 01:09 SCTranslator wrote:
On April 29 2020 01:23 Qikz wrote:
As I said on Youtube, thank you so much for translating this. I remember being so upset at the end of the cast

Is there any chance you could maybe translate the speech at the end of the finals? That was so emotional.



Thanks a lot about speech, you meant the commentator's one or the players?


Caster Jeon's one at the end, he got super emotional closing out the show



I just uploaded the speech with subs
https://youtu.be/kpcNo0IXoPI


You are amazing, thank you so much!

정말 고맙습니다
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-05 18:42:29
May 05 2020 18:42 GMT
#26
I have watched that speech so often over the years and I cry every time. I never understood a single word, but especially Kim Carri just teared me up. Now, after having watched it with subs for the first time... I feel even more sad. There is a certain magic to Starleague that no other esports tournament has...
RIP Starleague ;.;

Thank you so much for translating!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
May 05 2020 21:54 GMT
#27
On May 06 2020 03:42 Lorch wrote:
I have watched that speech so often over the years and I cry every time. I never understood a single word, but especially Kim Carri just teared me up. Now, after having watched it with subs for the first time... I feel even more sad. There is a certain magic to Starleague that no other esports tournament has...
RIP Starleague ;.;

Thank you so much for translating!


If ASL continues on for long enough I feel like it might end up with the same kind of magic, but in comparison to OSL I feel like ASL is quite sterile. I don't know if it's just the studio being empty right now but even the production feels like it's very clinical. It's hard to explain but I felt more like I was watching a show when I was watching OSL. I still love ASL though and it's getting better every season, it just doesn't feel the same.

I think my major issue is missing proleague. Teamleagues are the best thing about BW IMO T_T
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
May 06 2020 00:33 GMT
#28
On May 06 2020 06:54 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2020 03:42 Lorch wrote:
I have watched that speech so often over the years and I cry every time. I never understood a single word, but especially Kim Carri just teared me up. Now, after having watched it with subs for the first time... I feel even more sad. There is a certain magic to Starleague that no other esports tournament has...
RIP Starleague ;.;

Thank you so much for translating!


If ASL continues on for long enough I feel like it might end up with the same kind of magic, but in comparison to OSL I feel like ASL is quite sterile. I don't know if it's just the studio being empty right now but even the production feels like it's very clinical. It's hard to explain but I felt more like I was watching a show when I was watching OSL. I still love ASL though and it's getting better every season, it just doesn't feel the same.

I think my major issue is missing proleague. Teamleagues are the best thing about BW IMO T_T

ASL already has that kind of magic and great storylines too. Obviously it's hard to compare to OSL which is from BW's inception, but let's face it, for anyone who lived through that era, it's a different experience altogether as is what with teams and proleague gone etc...

I'm personally very thankful that Afreeca took up the mantle after SSL was finished and that we are able to watch amazing starcraft in 2020. Not to mention that Afreeca has tried to cater to the foreign audience in comparison to most KeSPA era tournaments.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Lorch
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany3711 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-06 14:13:19
May 06 2020 14:13 GMT
#29
Of course ASL has become a lovely tournament as well. And as BigFan said, I think any BW fan should be very grateful to them for picking up the torch after sonic disappointed all of us after doing the unthinkable and getting BW back on OGN...
I also agree that teamleagues are BW at its best, but hopefuly Afreeca will help out on that front as well, given that their new Blizzard deal finally allows them to run ATB again. I do wonder what happened to MPL though, that second season was amazing, probably the best BW teamleague I have seen since that final Proleague season before the hybrid league.

As amazing as ASL is, I'd still argue that there is a magic to the way Ongamenet ran Starleague that is still unparalleled in any other eSports production I have seen in the last ~20 years. Maybe its the general atmosphere of teams etc. as BigFan pointed out, or their production as Qikz said. I am not sure, but there is some special feeling about watching Starleague that even MSL did not come anywhere close to imo.
Either way I think we can all agree that Afreeca and their CEO Kevin are the heros of modern day BW and we should all be very grateful to them!
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
August 03 2020 14:35 GMT
#30
Does anyone know where to find Project A that featured YellOw ?
John 15:13
pinball777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States134 Posts
August 04 2020 03:18 GMT
#31
On August 03 2020 23:35 AssyrianKing wrote:
Does anyone know where to find Project A that featured YellOw ?


Surprisingly looks like the Gomtv youtube page uploaded most the episodes, 2-5 appear to be intact. Could not find #1. I assumed these were lost when all the old Gomtv vods were wiped from their site but apparently these still live!

Link to episode 2:
AssyrianKing
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia2121 Posts
August 04 2020 13:35 GMT
#32
On August 04 2020 12:18 pinball777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2020 23:35 AssyrianKing wrote:
Does anyone know where to find Project A that featured YellOw ?


Surprisingly looks like the Gomtv youtube page uploaded most the episodes, 2-5 appear to be intact. Could not find #1. I assumed these were lost when all the old Gomtv vods were wiped from their site but apparently these still live!

Link to episode 2: https://youtu.be/SxUugvQeGvc


Thanks man!

Would you know where to find the showmatches between Boxer and Yellow as well ?
John 15:13
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 40
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto107
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy348
Sick166
crisheroes165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos991
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.