• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8288 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 103

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 211 Next
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
January 04 2024 23:59 GMT
#2041
On January 04 2024 16:44 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
I banned Ben_G
lepacione wasn't banned because it is allowed to deny mining in your own base
m&m1515 wasn't banned because bad build is not a reason for ban

I'll look into other ban request when I have more time


then in this case can you unban xebek, please? it was the same scenario.
and how about drozx he unallied and started to kill workers in his team.
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
January 05 2024 16:39 GMT
#2042
On January 05 2024 08:59 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2024 16:44 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
I banned Ben_G
lepacione wasn't banned because it is allowed to deny mining in your own base
m&m1515 wasn't banned because bad build is not a reason for ban

I'll look into other ban request when I have more time


then in this case can you unban xebek, please? it was the same scenario.
and how about drozx he unallied and started to kill workers in his team.


xebek was banned for the game where he killed nexus of his ally when he (xebek) lost his location. Not the other way around.

And about drozx what is the game id?
https://bghmmr.eu
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
January 06 2024 01:00 GMT
#2043
On January 06 2024 01:39 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2024 08:59 Matias_SC wrote:
On January 04 2024 16:44 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
I banned Ben_G
lepacione wasn't banned because it is allowed to deny mining in your own base
m&m1515 wasn't banned because bad build is not a reason for ban

I'll look into other ban request when I have more time


then in this case can you unban xebek, please? it was the same scenario.
and how about drozx he unallied and started to kill workers in his team.


xebek was banned for the game where he killed nexus of his ally when he (xebek) lost his location. Not the other way around.

And about drozx what is the game id?

game ID 20240103/235120
now makes sense why lepacione will never be banned, he is Polish like you. there are a few reports about him but you find excuses for him every time. like right now when you said you are allowed to deny mining from your base, so basically without warning you(him) can start killing your teammate workers and base, is that right?
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
January 06 2024 01:03 GMT
#2044
On January 06 2024 01:39 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2024 08:59 Matias_SC wrote:
On January 04 2024 16:44 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
I banned Ben_G
lepacione wasn't banned because it is allowed to deny mining in your own base
m&m1515 wasn't banned because bad build is not a reason for ban

I'll look into other ban request when I have more time


then in this case can you unban xebek, please? it was the same scenario.
and how about drozx he unallied and started to kill workers in his team.


xebek was banned for the game where he killed nexus of his ally when he (xebek) lost his location. Not the other way around.

And about drozx what is the game id?

now I'm pretty sure you did not see the replay where you said xebek killed the nexus, because was not like that!
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
January 06 2024 01:20 GMT
#2045
lepacione already has several banned accounts. If Lepacione is banned, I don't think it will play a big role for him. Because after a few days he plays again with a different account. I think the point you are making is very flawed. Maybe you should take a closer look at the rules again.
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-01-06 16:36:42
January 06 2024 16:33 GMT
#2046
On January 06 2024 10:20 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
lepacione already has several banned accounts. If Lepacione is banned, I don't think it will play a big role for him. Because after a few days he plays again with a different account. I think the point you are making is very flawed. Maybe you should take a closer look at the rules again.

and you are....???
now, for you, according to http://bghmmr.pl/about.php
Bans:
Attacking teammates will result in a ban(there is no exception like "except deny mining" )
Changing teams ( that includes vision ) will result in a ban
Leaving lobby after the message that asks players not to leave will result in a ban
now again who you are...? you take the side of the admin and lepacione...are you a lawyer or just a fly?
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
January 06 2024 22:11 GMT
#2047
I don't represent anyone, just ban them, I'm just saying it's no use, especially since you already have a banned account yourself. Most players who have hir banned have banned accounts themselves. Who I am is there. Your argument that the admin is pole and Lepa doesn't matter because Lepa already has 4-5 banned accounts and the admin doesn't want to be lifebanned. Is my opinion that I can express to you, you don't have to read it, you don't have to accept it. But the fact that you always react so aggressively, well, I think so too
Dio boia
Profile Joined August 2023
36 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-01-07 01:21:00
January 07 2024 01:16 GMT
#2048
You are wrong in how you appeal.
To be honest, your pointless repetition is very tiring.
Don't just randomly throw out replay files that might have been infected by fucking Chinese virus and expect everyone to watch it. (And let's be honest, it's a waste of time for most people and they probably don't even care.)

Just upload screenshots of everything you want to talk about.
If you set it up right, the public will be able to make an objective judgment.
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
January 07 2024 01:28 GMT
#2049
On January 07 2024 07:11 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
I don't represent anyone, just ban them, I'm just saying it's no use, especially since you already have a banned account yourself. Most players who have hir banned have banned accounts themselves. Who I am is there. Your argument that the admin is pole and Lepa doesn't matter because Lepa already has 4-5 banned accounts and the admin doesn't want to be lifebanned. Is my opinion that I can express to you, you don't have to read it, you don't have to accept it. But the fact that you always react so aggressively, well, I think so too

now you answer my last question, seems that you are just a fly, did you know where the fly goes?
the rules were not made by me and they are clear according to the website. doesn't matter how many accounts you have(I have 3) if you do not comply to ban rules so you have to be banned and not find excuses that are NOT specified in the rules. I have this aggrievedly with you especially cos I have my account banned because of your report, where you said "There are no minerals" on the BGH, can you imagine no minerals on BGH? And we are supposed to be a team! If you are a player with diplomacy you know that the game was lost so you can quit without any argument. it was not fair in my opinion and since then I reported anyone and everything that was not by the book even if the admin found excuses like "deny mining is allowed"
so I have no idea why you say your opinion in a matter that is not you involved, but like I said do you know where the fly goes?
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
January 07 2024 03:49 GMT
#2050
I'm neither a lawyer nor a fly, I don't know where the fly goes, it doesn't matter to me. I can't imagine that there are no minerals on BGH, but at the same time I collect fewer minerals if they are restricted/blocked by their workers. I wouldn't report you again because it's a waste of time. They would do it like Lepa. I'm commenting because I was interested in why they reported Lepa? Since it hardly makes a difference since he would play again after a few days. You reported him, I can understand the reasons, if he attacked his team he should be banned. So I assume it's just a matter of principle, and I can understand that too.
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
January 08 2024 22:56 GMT
#2051
On January 06 2024 10:03 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2024 01:39 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On January 05 2024 08:59 Matias_SC wrote:
On January 04 2024 16:44 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
I banned Ben_G
lepacione wasn't banned because it is allowed to deny mining in your own base
m&m1515 wasn't banned because bad build is not a reason for ban

I'll look into other ban request when I have more time


then in this case can you unban xebek, please? it was the same scenario.
and how about drozx he unallied and started to kill workers in his team.


xebek was banned for the game where he killed nexus of his ally when he (xebek) lost his location. Not the other way around.

And about drozx what is the game id?

now I'm pretty sure you did not see the replay where you said xebek killed the nexus, because was not like that!


You mean not like that:

[image loading]
https://bghmmr.eu
mrc17
Profile Joined June 2008
44 Posts
January 09 2024 23:35 GMT
#2052
On January 07 2024 10:16 Dio boia wrote:
You are wrong in how you appeal.
To be honest, your pointless repetition is very tiring.
Don't just randomly throw out replay files that might have been infected by fucking Chinese virus and expect everyone to watch it. (And let's be honest, it's a waste of time for most people and they probably don't even care.)

Just upload screenshots of everything you want to talk about.
If you set it up right, the public will be able to make an objective judgment.

[image loading]
mrc17
Profile Joined June 2008
44 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-01-09 23:39:10
January 09 2024 23:37 GMT
#2053
how many of you would like to see a praxo vs lepacione showmatch? winner gets ban immunity
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
January 10 2024 00:34 GMT
#2054
On January 09 2024 07:56 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2024 10:03 Matias_SC wrote:
On January 06 2024 01:39 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On January 05 2024 08:59 Matias_SC wrote:
On January 04 2024 16:44 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
I banned Ben_G
lepacione wasn't banned because it is allowed to deny mining in your own base
m&m1515 wasn't banned because bad build is not a reason for ban

I'll look into other ban request when I have more time


then in this case can you unban xebek, please? it was the same scenario.
and how about drozx he unallied and started to kill workers in his team.


xebek was banned for the game where he killed nexus of his ally when he (xebek) lost his location. Not the other way around.

And about drozx what is the game id?

now I'm pretty sure you did not see the replay where you said xebek killed the nexus, because was not like that!


You mean not like that:

[image loading]

that is is not killed nexus it is attacked nexus but that's good to know from now on deny mining it is allowed so I can kill my team if they are mining from my base!

beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-01-11 04:13:01
January 10 2024 22:05 GMT
#2055
...
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-01-10 23:12:13
January 10 2024 23:11 GMT
#2056
On January 10 2024 09:34 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2024 07:56 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On January 06 2024 10:03 Matias_SC wrote:
On January 06 2024 01:39 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On January 05 2024 08:59 Matias_SC wrote:
On January 04 2024 16:44 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
I banned Ben_G
lepacione wasn't banned because it is allowed to deny mining in your own base
m&m1515 wasn't banned because bad build is not a reason for ban

I'll look into other ban request when I have more time


then in this case can you unban xebek, please? it was the same scenario.
and how about drozx he unallied and started to kill workers in his team.


xebek was banned for the game where he killed nexus of his ally when he (xebek) lost his location. Not the other way around.

And about drozx what is the game id?

now I'm pretty sure you did not see the replay where you said xebek killed the nexus, because was not like that!


You mean not like that:

[image loading]

that is is not killed nexus it is attacked nexus but that's good to know from now on deny mining it is allowed so I can kill my team if they are mining from my base!



The Nexus was finally destroyed.
[image loading]

And yes, you can deny allies to mine from your base. If your ally loses his base it's up to you whether you want to share your base/minerals with him or not. That scenario was described many times in this thread.
https://bghmmr.eu
Dio boia
Profile Joined August 2023
36 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-01-11 10:59:24
January 11 2024 10:54 GMT
#2057
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I make an objective judgment on behalf of the crowd: xebek is banned.
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
January 12 2024 20:43 GMT
#2058
How to even begin playing in these games ? I get banned from everygame because I'm not ranked but how do I get ranked if I can't play any games lol ?
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
January 13 2024 05:18 GMT
#2059
from 16 cet to 24 cet are ranked games, i.e. SABC or CDE. The rest of the time you can qualify for Ranked (requirement 50 wins) all ranks can be in these lobbies S A B C D E F
Galierie
Profile Joined December 2022
22 Posts
January 14 2024 15:32 GMT
#2060
I am requesting a ban for cant_win. My main base got attacked and I escaped with scv to build new base at 12 position. Cant_win was at 11 position. He did not have the 12 base or anything built there. He suddenly attacks me and kills my CC. Said it was because I didn't make enough units and that "I took his exp".

Can provide replay.
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 555
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam590
Day[9].tv561
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft184
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Day9tv561
• Scarra530
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
OSC
7m
CranKy Ducklings3
Stellar Fest
13h 7m
OSC
22h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.