![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/aaoAAYL.jpg)
Yesterday Junwi(aka bw gamer) passed away. May he rest in peace.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
kenzi131
1 Post
![]() Yesterday Junwi(aka bw gamer) passed away. May he rest in peace. | ||
|
Dazed.
Canada3301 Posts
| ||
|
Starecat
941 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kerotan
England2111 Posts
A small part of Starcraft history. He mattered. RIP | ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7640 Posts
He wasn't a mechanical monster, but he was very smart. There are many old replays of him on Lost temple. He was just behind Chojja as number 3 or 4 zerg in the world but his play was drop heavy and sometimes even 5+ places at once. He was smart and young and talented. Very sad. May his family have support and his friends be well. Cheers to a beautiful mind. Very sad. | ||
|
CaucasianAsian
Korea (South)11601 Posts
![]() | ||
|
VioleTAK
4411 Posts
![]() I remember his games well, he was a fantastic player. Rest in peace. | ||
|
Dante08
Singapore4189 Posts
![]() | ||
|
WGT-Baal
France3561 Posts
RIP ![]() | ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Cele
Germany4016 Posts
| ||
|
art_of_turtle
United States1209 Posts
| ||
|
TT1
Canada10090 Posts
Yet another legend.. rip ![]() | ||
|
Poegim
Poland298 Posts
| ||
|
DarkPlasmaBall
United States46484 Posts
| ||
|
Excalibur_Z
United States12257 Posts
| ||
|
AttackZerg
United States7640 Posts
On July 31 2019 05:16 Excalibur_Z wrote: RIP. I remember downloading a lot of Junwi replays and watching with friends because his ZvT was so incredibly strong. Really unfortunate news. I have spent the last hour trying to remember the names of a few replays of his that were 30+ minute zvts. I think there is an epic him v nada that deserves to be unearthed. I will be going home sometime this month and I'll try and find the few games I played against him. [Red]october if you are reading this... I doubt you remember me, but I appreciate the privilege of playing junwi, fakeyellow and nal_ra. You made a random nerds life feel full and important at a hard time. Thank you. | ||
|
TiQ.SinGi
Norway386 Posts
| ||
|
avanhokie
50 Posts
RIP ![]() | ||
| ||
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
[ Submit Event ] |
|
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|