• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10042 users

Translation Team - Page 15

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51693 Posts
November 19 2007 11:02 GMT
#281
http://fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=20770&db=issue

PLEASE?

I have no idea what it is, but it "looks" interesting.
Commentator
uppTagg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden473 Posts
November 19 2007 12:23 GMT
#282
On November 18 2007 17:25 Yaqoob wrote:
Didn't they ask Bisu some questions. I was watching live and after they asked Mind some questions on stage, then they went and askd Bisu some questions. I would really like to hear what they asked Bisu and his answers. Please


Yeah that would be gold! ;D I can't find a translation of the live-interviews right after the final ended.. probably pretty standard answers but would be fun anyways :>
men du... Tagga!
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
November 19 2007 12:42 GMT
#283
They asked Bisu how he was feeling.

Bisu said "I really prepared a lot but I lost because Mind played so well today. The next time I'm on this stage I will need to prepare more strategically"
returns upon momentous occasions.
uppTagg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden473 Posts
November 19 2007 13:03 GMT
#284
Thank you HonestTea :> oh and I just found a youtube in the "Small Vod Thread" with the interview translated by Baezzi! <3 you guys ^^;
men du... Tagga!
.dragoon
Profile Joined May 2007
United States749 Posts
November 23 2007 12:38 GMT
#285
Okay guys I need a translation of this:

http://spl.fighterforum.com/board/choice/content.asp?page=1&sName=&sTitle=&sContent=&searchStr=&pre=ref&idx=182

I'm trying to make some sense out of this ?
If you can, then do. If I can, I will.
himurakenshin
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Canada1845 Posts
November 26 2007 13:15 GMT
#286
http://www.fighterforum.com/news/news_read.asp?cat=INT&idx=22210

I think this is Boxer's interview after ACE's second win. If somebody could please translate it, it would be great ^^
Jayson X
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Switzerland2431 Posts
November 26 2007 18:51 GMT
#287
If one could translate the ROKAF & SKTT1 (if there is one) interview i'll be his slave for a month.
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
December 02 2007 13:14 GMT
#288
http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=61107
Please translate the configwindow of Chaosplugin to korean
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
December 02 2007 17:29 GMT
#289
uh, I dont think that's what this thread is for...
jkillashark
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States5262 Posts
December 02 2007 17:34 GMT
#290
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=63280&currentpage=last

I can't read what the carrier is saying but the bottom of the first card says manner pylon.

Second one is a bit funnier, the guy says, sAviOr, send your older brother to college. Probably meaning this guy bet a lot on sAviOr. Hahaha.
Do your best, God will do the rest.
alpskomleko
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Slovenia950 Posts
December 02 2007 17:54 GMT
#291
This one's a bit clearer and larger, hope you can read that.

[image loading]
players do games, press mens do their things. and fans do make good cheers.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51693 Posts
December 03 2007 19:34 GMT
#292
http://fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=25223&db=issue&cate=&page=1&field=&kwrd=
Commentator
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51693 Posts
December 05 2007 08:16 GMT
#293
Looks like all the translators are MiA

By.BaBy Interview
Commentator
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
December 05 2007 10:22 GMT
#294
I will do by.sun
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
December 10 2007 00:48 GMT
#295
http://www.fighterforum.com/community/comm_read.asp?cat=PIC&idx=52400

Just curious as to what this is all about.

I think I've got a good idea, but the pictures are hilarious anyway.
Moderator
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
December 11 2007 17:08 GMT
#296
Anything interesting here?

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=28455&db=interview&cate=001&page=1&field=&kwrd=
Moderator<:3-/-<
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
December 11 2007 17:12 GMT
#297
[image loading]


On a side note I will be grateful to anyone translating this :D
Moderator<:3-/-<
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-12-11 17:30:13
December 11 2007 17:25 GMT
#298
I tried to match the placement of the words with the sign.

Shinhan Bank Proleague 2007.

Mah Bonjwah
Mah Zerg
Mah Terran                               They all fit well eh?
Mah Toss
(Mah Jae Gom*)

*Gom means bear. I assume you already know this from Gom Player.

The lightly written names you see on the bottom right are random names. I assumed you didn't care to know them, but it'd take me all of 20 seconds to romanticize them into English if you want.
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
December 11 2007 17:28 GMT
#299
It's been a while since I've done translations...that first article may take me a while to do, but I'll try when I get time. That is, unless someone's already on it.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
December 11 2007 17:30 GMT
#300
Thanks a lot zil, you regained my love.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings95
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 181
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11705
White-Ra 306
Dota 2
monkeys_forever786
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto11
League of Legends
Doublelift5929
JimRising 656
Counter-Strike
minikerr23
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox781
Other Games
summit1g9605
Maynarde206
ArmadaUGS70
Mew2King37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick324
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 30m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.