You know what I mean dipshit xD Most militaries around the world are involved in sports on some level. This is just Korea's version
Football = "soccer", by the way.| Forum Index > BW General |
|
fonger
United Kingdom1218 Posts
On November 16 2006 23:26 thedeadhaji wrote: Show nested quote + On November 16 2006 20:36 fonger wrote: On November 16 2006 20:21 thedeadhaji wrote: I reaaaalllly feel like this is a bad idea for the korean military though. Giving special treatment to certain subsets of the trainees cannot be good for the atmosphere of the personnel ![]() I cant be too pleased about this with respect to the larger issue of the korean military, even though in terms of progaming I guess it is a positive thing. Presumably the Korean military has football teams and such also, though? woah rly? man didnt know that. ![]() You know what I mean dipshit xD Most militaries around the world are involved in sports on some level. This is just Korea's version Football = "soccer", by the way. | ||
|
soonsu
France166 Posts
| ||
|
IdrA
United States11541 Posts
On November 16 2006 22:10 akamufu wrote: whres boxer in the picture? someone said he has to go through preliminary training first, then he would go to the air force and presumably join this team. | ||
|
Kennigit
Canada19447 Posts
On November 16 2006 20:21 thedeadhaji wrote: I reaaaalllly feel like this is a bad idea for the korean military though. Giving special treatment to certain subsets of the trainees cannot be good for the atmosphere of the personnel I cant be too pleased about this with respect to the larger issue of the korean military, even though in terms of progaming I guess it is a positive thing. Presumably the Korean military has football teams and such also, though? There exists an international organization called CISM - Conseil International du Sport Militaire. Military's meet and compete in various sports - i believe there is somewhere in the range of 50 or so country's involved. Basically its the olympics for military (i know this cause i compete for CISM Running for Canada). The qualifications are really intense so all athletes definitely get extra attention but it has little to no affect on the work schedule or so i find. Training is done outside of the military 8-5 work schedule so it doesn't interfere | ||
|
Kennigit
Canada19447 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma Mini BeSt Horang2 Soulkey EffOrt Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS2955 singsing2134 olofmeister1332 hiko925 B2W.Neo869 byalli409 Liquid`VortiX179 KnowMe112 Mew2King86 QueenE78 Railgan17 Trikslyr17 ZerO(Twitch)15 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|