• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8707 users

Ongamenet Starleague Collection - Page 12

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-17 00:16:30
September 17 2013 00:16 GMT
#221
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-17 00:41:56
September 17 2013 00:41 GMT
#222
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


100/100 connection at the least, If only my connection was 200/200 instead of 200/10, 25mb/s upload would be delicious.
Jaedong & Faker
Versita
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada1032 Posts
September 17 2013 02:03 GMT
#223
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


Its a seedbox. If I were seeding that much on my home connection my ISP probably wouldn't be very happy.

There are some Canadian ISPs that offer those speeds though
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 17 2013 02:08 GMT
#224
On September 17 2013 11:03 Versita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


Its a seedbox. If I were seeding that much on my home connection my ISP probably wouldn't be very happy.

There are some Canadian ISPs that offer those speeds though


Ah didnt notice you were Canadian^^, I feel bad for you
Jaedong & Faker
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 17 2013 02:16 GMT
#225
On September 17 2013 09:41 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


100/100 connection at the least, If only my connection was 200/200 instead of 200/10, 25mb/s upload would be delicious.

200/200? That would be nuts lol. My download is fine but my upload is really slow.

On September 17 2013 11:03 Versita wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


Its a seedbox. If I were seeding that much on my home connection my ISP probably wouldn't be very happy.

There are some Canadian ISPs that offer those speeds though

oh I see. Ya, probably but I doubt it comes cheap lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 17 2013 04:23 GMT
#226
On September 17 2013 11:16 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 09:41 Thinasy wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


100/100 connection at the least, If only my connection was 200/200 instead of 200/10, 25mb/s upload would be delicious.

200/200? That would be nuts lol. My download is fine but my upload is really slow.

Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 11:03 Versita wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


Its a seedbox. If I were seeding that much on my home connection my ISP probably wouldn't be very happy.

There are some Canadian ISPs that offer those speeds though

oh I see. Ya, probably but I doubt it comes cheap lol.


Well I could get it for 50 euros where I live, funny thing is I had 100/10 before for like 45 euros (they changed the prices around at this point) but then I called and said I wanted to change ISP and they freaked out and told me they could give me 200/10 for 20 euros per month for as long as I want.
Jaedong & Faker
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 17 2013 05:14 GMT
#227
On September 17 2013 13:23 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 11:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:41 Thinasy wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


100/100 connection at the least, If only my connection was 200/200 instead of 200/10, 25mb/s upload would be delicious.

200/200? That would be nuts lol. My download is fine but my upload is really slow.

On September 17 2013 11:03 Versita wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


Its a seedbox. If I were seeding that much on my home connection my ISP probably wouldn't be very happy.

There are some Canadian ISPs that offer those speeds though

oh I see. Ya, probably but I doubt it comes cheap lol.


Well I could get it for 50 euros where I live, funny thing is I had 100/10 before for like 45 euros (they changed the prices around at this point) but then I called and said I wanted to change ISP and they freaked out and told me they could give me 200/10 for 20 euros per month for as long as I want.

haha that's pretty funny actually. Wonder why they freaked out? Are they a smaller company or something? Those numbers are amazing though. My connection doesn't compare >.> It's still pretty good for what I use it for though so can't really complain
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 17 2013 07:29 GMT
#228
On September 17 2013 14:14 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 13:23 Thinasy wrote:
On September 17 2013 11:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:41 Thinasy wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


100/100 connection at the least, If only my connection was 200/200 instead of 200/10, 25mb/s upload would be delicious.

200/200? That would be nuts lol. My download is fine but my upload is really slow.

On September 17 2013 11:03 Versita wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


Its a seedbox. If I were seeding that much on my home connection my ISP probably wouldn't be very happy.

There are some Canadian ISPs that offer those speeds though

oh I see. Ya, probably but I doubt it comes cheap lol.


Well I could get it for 50 euros where I live, funny thing is I had 100/10 before for like 45 euros (they changed the prices around at this point) but then I called and said I wanted to change ISP and they freaked out and told me they could give me 200/10 for 20 euros per month for as long as I want.

haha that's pretty funny actually. Wonder why they freaked out? Are they a smaller company or something? Those numbers are amazing though. My connection doesn't compare >.> It's still pretty good for what I use it for though so can't really complain


They arent, they are one of the biggest ISP's in Sweden rofl, I guess they value every costumer highly, it's really cutthroat to be fair in Sweden with ISP's.
Jaedong & Faker
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
September 19 2013 08:51 GMT
#229
So sick, downloading in a few hours when I get home
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Gene(S)is
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden419 Posts
September 20 2013 18:08 GMT
#230
You should get like the noble prize or something, awesome job! My friend just came to me and with an external HD and said he got all these games from this torrent. Oh the joy!
For the swarm
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
September 20 2013 20:01 GMT
#231
Downloading and seeding, THANK YOU!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 22 2013 05:37 GMT
#232
On September 17 2013 16:29 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2013 14:14 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 13:23 Thinasy wrote:
On September 17 2013 11:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:41 Thinasy wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


100/100 connection at the least, If only my connection was 200/200 instead of 200/10, 25mb/s upload would be delicious.

200/200? That would be nuts lol. My download is fine but my upload is really slow.

On September 17 2013 11:03 Versita wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:16 BigFan wrote:
On September 17 2013 09:04 Versita wrote:
Thanks for putting all this together.

I wish I could keep seeding, but I need the disk space for something else.
[image loading]

how are you uploading at 10mib/s? I get a max of 1 mib/s lol.

Hope people will keep seeding this for a while. Want to grab it but gotta make room first


Its a seedbox. If I were seeding that much on my home connection my ISP probably wouldn't be very happy.

There are some Canadian ISPs that offer those speeds though

oh I see. Ya, probably but I doubt it comes cheap lol.


Well I could get it for 50 euros where I live, funny thing is I had 100/10 before for like 45 euros (they changed the prices around at this point) but then I called and said I wanted to change ISP and they freaked out and told me they could give me 200/10 for 20 euros per month for as long as I want.

haha that's pretty funny actually. Wonder why they freaked out? Are they a smaller company or something? Those numbers are amazing though. My connection doesn't compare >.> It's still pretty good for what I use it for though so can't really complain


They arent, they are one of the biggest ISP's in Sweden rofl, I guess they value every costumer highly, it's really cutthroat to be fair in Sweden with ISP's.

that's pretty good. Sounds like Swedish companies are much better than Canadian ones lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Ejohrik
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden219 Posts
September 22 2013 07:33 GMT
#233
I don't think I've written anything here yet, so I will...

Thank you so much! This torrent took me maybe 100 hours to download and I couldn't do anything internet-related while not having it paused, but it was so worth it! :D For the last week I have been checking out a couple of games every day, and it's pretty exciting since I joined the StarCraft scene right before SC2's release. That means I have no idea about who participated and/or won the different tournaments. I jumped straight into the "Panasonic" one from 2002, and I'm finished watching Ro16 Group A-C. It's cool to see Nada, Boxer and Yellow so young. :D

I'm definitely gonna load this onto my external HDD so I can bring it with me on my year of foreign studies!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
September 30 2013 23:06 GMT
#234
Yeah thank u so much for this, just finished the download, will keep seeding as long as possible !
I am just curious, is there something like that for proleague?
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
October 01 2013 15:51 GMT
#235
I started watching the first complete OSL (Freechal) and I noticed, that there are sometimes parts of the games skipped. Is there something wrong with the vods or is this how OGN uploaded them?

For example they skipped a lot in the ZvZ 5. ChRh vs FlyToTheSky @ Jungle Story. You basically never saw a fight and all of a sudden one player has 3 base mass hydra ling and the other is mined out.
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
[]Phase[]
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium927 Posts
October 01 2013 17:02 GMT
#236
Hey man, I've been watching and enjoying the games! Just wanted to say thank you!
Soohyung
Profile Joined April 2012
Korea (South)116 Posts
October 05 2013 06:48 GMT
#237
On October 02 2013 00:51 Cryoc wrote:
I started watching the first complete OSL (Freechal) and I noticed, that there are sometimes parts of the games skipped. Is there something wrong with the vods or is this how OGN uploaded them?

For example they skipped a lot in the ZvZ 5. ChRh vs FlyToTheSky @ Jungle Story. You basically never saw a fight and all of a sudden one player has 3 base mass hydra ling and the other is mined out.

Your download might be corrupted. Some media players just skip the corrupted parts and jump to a readable point.
이지은
4ddic7ed
Profile Joined June 2013
United Kingdom7 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-30 02:31:54
October 30 2013 02:15 GMT
#238
I'm guessing this is a stuid question but: Is it acutally legal to seed this? Torrent tends to be an iffy affair in europe. :/
Christelle
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
France77 Posts
November 15 2013 07:03 GMT
#239
Keep the dream alive! Keep downloading and seeding! Spread the word. Gather your elders. Gather your younglings. Say no to Monday Night Football. Say hello to OSL!
Writer
arachnidd
Profile Joined April 2011
211 Posts
November 28 2013 23:03 GMT
#240
this is a bump just to say the torrent is alive and well
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings153
CranKy Ducklings SOOP46
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3933
Jaedong 3244
Leta 1530
actioN 957
EffOrt 658
Horang2 561
Soma 413
BeSt 391
Killer 330
Mini 273
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
Stork 220
Pusan 152
Light 147
Barracks 124
Zeus 121
Snow 99
ggaemo 96
Larva 91
JYJ 63
Mong 52
ToSsGirL 42
HiyA 41
hero 40
Bale 35
Sharp 28
Shinee 22
zelot 20
sorry 19
Sexy 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6240
Dendi772
XaKoH 396
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_69
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3495
Other Games
gofns37173
singsing1596
olofmeister1344
B2W.Neo616
byalli508
Livibee191
OGKoka 107
ArmadaUGS70
DeMusliM12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV349
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream278
Other Games
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV249
League of Legends
• Jankos1670
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 32m
The PondCast
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.