• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7301 users

Ongamenet Starleague Collection - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
forumtext
Profile Joined September 2011
575 Posts
September 12 2013 23:23 GMT
#181
HUGE thanks for this!
imperator-xy
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Germany1377 Posts
September 13 2013 00:29 GMT
#182
dude, you are a god.
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 13 2013 02:28 GMT
#183
I'll upload the files that need to get replaced sometime tomorrow, got some school things to do until tomorrow.
Jaedong & Faker
F1rstAssau1t
Profile Joined November 2010
1341 Posts
September 13 2013 02:35 GMT
#184
I wish i could give OP a child.

Thank you so much for this!
#1 Kloggmosexual | Gambit 4 lyfe! | DiamondGOD | #iBelieve
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
September 13 2013 03:57 GMT
#185
Went to watch some stuff on Nevake and saw it was a barren wasteland (I'm sure OGN probably laid a million takedown requests on that account). So happy this is around. Just gonna get half of the VODs for now. Will get another half in October. I don't want to go over my cap too badly.

Hopefully old Proleagues are still available in some form. I probably watched those way more than OSL. They were always on at the perfect time for me so I watched them almost every night. I would love to go through some of them again at some point.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
krez
Profile Joined August 2013
Australia59 Posts
September 13 2013 04:42 GMT
#186
OP, do you believe in Kopimism?
arachnidd
Profile Joined April 2011
211 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 11:55:49
September 13 2013 11:55 GMT
#187
On September 13 2013 05:29 Atlasy wrote:
It's so cool! But hardly anyone seeds I don't think that I'll be able to download it this way 1.9 kb/s. Such a shame that only a few will be able to posses these glorious files.



There is only 1 full seeder at the moment. From my torrent it looks like theres about 20-30 people (probably more) on 91%. As soon as these people get to 100% and seed (please seed!) the torrent should be a hell of a lot faster. Saying that, im at 91% and downloading at 1.3MB/s so its not too bad at all.

Edit: Forgot to say thank you to thinsay!
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2605 Posts
September 13 2013 12:17 GMT
#188
Gonna download Iris vs ggplay to rewatch! Cheers, thinasy!
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
miercat
Profile Joined November 2011
394 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 19:06:27
September 13 2013 16:55 GMT
#189
Thanks, appreciate it.

Is there the same type of thing available somewhere, for "Proleague" seasons?


Edit: I checked the "MBC torrent" thread, and it seems like HALF of the pro-league games are contained in those torrents(those broadcasted by MBC, if I am not mistaken?), but is there a similar resource for the other half of the proleague games?
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 13 2013 19:22 GMT
#190
On September 14 2013 01:55 miercat wrote:
Thanks, appreciate it.

Is there the same type of thing available somewhere, for "Proleague" seasons?


Edit: I checked the "MBC torrent" thread, and it seems like HALF of the pro-league games are contained in those torrents(those broadcasted by MBC, if I am not mistaken?), but is there a similar resource for the other half of the proleague games?


Yes that is correct, problem is that OGN only has 08 Season, 09-10, 10-11 and 11-12 Season on their website. the 08-09 redirects to WCS Korea S1 SC2 instead.

I will probably make a similar torrent though for those seasons, but that'll probably be in maybe 2 weeks. I have to download all of em and that will take some time and then rename of all em^^
Jaedong & Faker
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
September 13 2013 23:41 GMT
#191
A bunch of people are at 100% now
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Crueger
Profile Joined May 2009
Sweden73 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-14 00:06:29
September 13 2013 23:48 GMT
#192
This is great, thanks alot, i've downloaded it all and i'll be seeding as much as i can.


Having looked through some of the awesomeness, i noticed some missing sets of finals (and some files being misslabeled as sets when they're actually just introduction/interviews), specifically in Korean air Season 2 and Ever09.
I apologize if this has already been mentioned, just scanned the thread through rather quick.
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
September 14 2013 00:41 GMT
#193
I am done in an hour. 250gb shared so far. Here's to many terabytes to come!
The Bomber boy
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
September 14 2013 02:53 GMT
#194
Sweet, done! Gonna seed for at least a month, but potentially a lot longer, I hope. Enjoying the beautiful video quality of old years, so much better than the scattered youtube sources. NaDa vs Dongrae @ Neo Arkanoid, lol, more than an hour long.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 14 2013 03:01 GMT
#195
On September 14 2013 08:48 Crueger wrote:
This is great, thanks alot, i've downloaded it all and i'll be seeding as much as i can.


Having looked through some of the awesomeness, i noticed some missing sets of finals (and some files being misslabeled as sets when they're actually just introduction/interviews), specifically in Korean air Season 2 and Ever09.
I apologize if this has already been mentioned, just scanned the thread through rather quick.


Correct, I updated that part in the OP, i'll upload a fix for that soon. Been doing some school work, I will also add a text file with what we needs replacement.
Jaedong & Faker
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 14 2013 03:01 GMT
#196
On September 14 2013 09:41 Wintex wrote:
I am done in an hour. 250gb shared so far. Here's to many terabytes to come!


Good job:D 420gb uploaded from me, terabytes incoming
Jaedong & Faker
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 14 2013 03:02 GMT
#197
On September 14 2013 11:53 figq wrote:
Sweet, done! Gonna seed for at least a month, but potentially a lot longer, I hope. Enjoying the beautiful video quality of old years, so much better than the scattered youtube sources. NaDa vs Dongrae @ Neo Arkanoid, lol, more than an hour long.


Glad you like it^^ about quality I actually used OGN mostly for vods that I were unable to find at all through TLPD but it ended up being quite a lot to be honest so yeah, there is a lot in really sweet quality atleast
Jaedong & Faker
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 14 2013 03:39 GMT
#198
Here is the torrent for the replacement files including the document: http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/OSL Replacements.torrent
Jaedong & Faker
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
September 14 2013 10:59 GMT
#199
On September 13 2013 12:57 Ben... wrote:
Went to watch some stuff on Nevake and saw it was a barren wasteland (I'm sure OGN probably laid a million takedown requests on that account). So happy this is around. Just gonna get half of the VODs for now. Will get another half in October. I don't want to go over my cap too badly.

Hopefully old Proleagues are still available in some form. I probably watched those way more than OSL. They were always on at the perfect time for me so I watched them almost every night. I would love to go through some of them again at some point.

I don't think it's fair to call it a barren wasteland, with the exception of some of the early OSLs here nevake still has most OGN stuff. We got two copyright strikes from MBC so I had to make all their VODs private so the channel doesn't get deleted but you can get all those games in the torrents I released a few years ago. That has all the MBC broadcasted Proleague and nevake still should have most of the OGN broadcasted Proleague (at least from when nevake started).


If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
September 14 2013 15:37 GMT
#200
People are seeding like crazy. I went from 2% yesterday to 54% after leaving it overnight. Thanks everyone!
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 110
JuggernautJason54
ViBE22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 590
firebathero 78
Zeus 67
910 30
Artosis 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever465
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS118
PPMD48
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5535
Liquid`Hasu1684
Other Games
summit1g7016
shahzam579
byalli453
C9.Mang0133
UpATreeSC71
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream157
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 54m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 54m
Stellar Fest
14h 54m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.