• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5803 users

Ongamenet Starleague Collection

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-14 03:38:58
September 10 2013 01:32 GMT
#1
Hello everyone, during the last week i've been collecting around 2500 vods of OSL vods and putting them into a total amount of around 750 folders.

I've created a torrent with virtually all OSL vods ranging from Hanaro to Tving (I'd say it's about at 98-99% complete status for OSL vods)

Hanaro OSL only has the finals

But every other OSL in this torrent has what I would call "Complete" status, every vod in this torrent has atleast the quality of 360p and "most" of it is in perfect quality since alot of the OSLs are downloaded straight from OGN website.

I have also renamed every vod so that it represents the correct player names and what map the game was played on, including in what order the games were played.

For a couple of pictures on how everything is arranged look here:

http://i.imgur.com/4Tf9zEP.png
http://i.imgur.com/T39SYXP.png
http://i.imgur.com/2R06EIc.png
http://i.imgur.com/iAuEQJW.png

The torrent is about 300gb large so for anyone downloading it, have patience. There may be some errors with names and order played but i've double checked most stuff.

For everyone downloading this torrent: Have fun, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will myself.

I will keep seeding this as long as there is people wanting to download it and I hope the ones that actually does download the whole thing will keep seeding aswell.

Torrent Link: http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/OngamenetStarleague.torrent

Lastly I want to thank moktira for helping me out so much with teaching me how to download from OGN for example, the renaming script and helping me out with finding vods and so on, without you this would probably never have been finished. You have my eternal gratitude for everything you've helped me out with. Also thanks for helping me post the torrent since it refused for me!

Also I want to thank everyone who manages TLPD + Liquidpedia without those 2 I would be totally lost.

Update: I just noticed that there is 5 vods that are incorrect, the first 2 games in Ever09 Finals, 2 first games in Korean Air Season 1 finals and the first one in Korean Air Season 2 finals. Those were pregame stuff instead of the actual games.
Torrent link to the fix: http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/OSL Replacements.torrent
++
Jaedong & Faker
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
September 10 2013 01:32 GMT
#2
This is really great, thanks so much for doing this Thinasy. I was glad to be able to help even in the small amount that I did.

I always think that the best contributors are the ones who see something is missing and go about fixing it without asking if people think it's a good idea or how they'd go about doing it. They don't announce it to the world; they just do it.

This really is a fantastic achievement and a monumental piece of BW history. Great work, very inspirational.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 10 2013 01:38 GMT
#3
This is a great idea. Reminiscent of Moktira's MSL vods' torrent if I recall correctly. My only concern is that the torrent is so big and require so much space that it'll take ages and I'll need another hd to even start downloading it lol. I guess the only recommendation I have is if you can put several seasons per torrent then you aren't forced to download the whole torrent to get a specific season. Would definitely make life easier Thanks!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 10 2013 01:39 GMT
#4
On September 10 2013 10:38 BigFan wrote:
This is a great idea. Reminiscent of Moktira's MSL vods' torrent if I recall correctly. My only concern is that the torrent is so big and require so much space that it'll take ages and I'll need another hd to even start downloading it lol. I guess the only recommendation I have is if you can put several seasons per torrent then you aren't forced to download the whole torrent to get a specific season. Would definitely make life easier Thanks!


This is where I got the inspiration yes^^, I could make parts I guess if alot of people need it/want it
Jaedong & Faker
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
September 10 2013 01:43 GMT
#5
Holy crap!!

That's amazing! Thanks for all of your hard work guys! I'll probably start downloading tomorrow at work... =)
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
kingjames01
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada1603 Posts
September 10 2013 01:44 GMT
#6
On September 10 2013 10:32 moktira wrote:
This is really great, thanks so much for doing this Thinasy. I was glad to be able to help even in the small amount that I did.

I always think that the best contributors are the ones who see something is missing and go about fixing it without asking if people think it's a good idea or how they'd go about doing it. They don't announce it to the world; they just do it.

This really is a fantastic achievement and a monumental piece of BW history. Great work, very inspirational.


This was your 1000th post! =)

Congrats!
Who would sup with the mighty, must walk the path of daggers.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
September 10 2013 01:45 GMT
#7
Awesome work! Any plans on processing the MSL collection? Or is there already an available torrent?
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
NguN
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1322 Posts
September 10 2013 01:48 GMT
#8
OMG I need this!

Thank you so much, gonna start downloading as soon as I get home
ZeroChrome
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1001 Posts
September 10 2013 01:48 GMT
#9
Need to burn through all the MSL vods I downloaded before I can start to think about digging into this (3 whole MSL seasons to go). Thanks a bunch for making this available though!
Forward
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
September 10 2013 01:50 GMT
#10
This is super incredible, I might just have to buy a new HDD so I can download and help reseed this.
Broodwar's legacy at a mouseclick
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
September 10 2013 01:52 GMT
#11
On September 10 2013 10:48 ZeroChrome wrote:
Need to burn through all the MSL vods I downloaded before I can start to think about digging into this (3 whole MSL seasons to go). Thanks a bunch for making this available though!


Woah link for the MSL vods please? Was it the full collection?
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
September 10 2013 01:57 GMT
#12
If there is any problems by the way let me know and i'll try to fix it of course
Jaedong & Faker
ZeroChrome
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1001 Posts
September 10 2013 01:57 GMT
#13
On September 10 2013 10:52 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 10:48 ZeroChrome wrote:
Need to burn through all the MSL vods I downloaded before I can start to think about digging into this (3 whole MSL seasons to go). Thanks a bunch for making this available though!


Woah link for the MSL vods please? Was it the full collection?


Link to the torrent file:

http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/torrents/Moktira_s MSL collection.torrent

The video and audio quality isn't very good for games before ~2009
Forward
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
September 10 2013 02:03 GMT
#14
Perfect, thank you for this.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 10 2013 02:04 GMT
#15
On September 10 2013 10:39 Thinasy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 10:38 BigFan wrote:
This is a great idea. Reminiscent of Moktira's MSL vods' torrent if I recall correctly. My only concern is that the torrent is so big and require so much space that it'll take ages and I'll need another hd to even start downloading it lol. I guess the only recommendation I have is if you can put several seasons per torrent then you aren't forced to download the whole torrent to get a specific season. Would definitely make life easier Thanks!


This is where I got the inspiration yes^^, I could make parts I guess if alot of people need it/want it

hmm maybe not specifically for the OSL but I did want the Bisu games against Saviour(whole run) from the MSL vods torrent. Maybe I'll ask there lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
chaosTheory_14cc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1270 Posts
September 10 2013 02:04 GMT
#16
Amazing! Thanks so much for doing this, great work.
nimbim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany986 Posts
September 10 2013 02:22 GMT
#17
Thank you very much.
Thinasy
Profile Joined March 2011
2856 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 02:23:47
September 10 2013 02:23 GMT
#18
On September 10 2013 11:04 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 10:39 Thinasy wrote:
On September 10 2013 10:38 BigFan wrote:
This is a great idea. Reminiscent of Moktira's MSL vods' torrent if I recall correctly. My only concern is that the torrent is so big and require so much space that it'll take ages and I'll need another hd to even start downloading it lol. I guess the only recommendation I have is if you can put several seasons per torrent then you aren't forced to download the whole torrent to get a specific season. Would definitely make life easier Thanks!


This is where I got the inspiration yes^^, I could make parts I guess if alot of people need it/want it

hmm maybe not specifically for the OSL but I did want the Bisu games against Saviour(whole run) from the MSL vods torrent. Maybe I'll ask there lol


I should have those though in my MSL folder from moktiras torrent

PM from what MSL we are talking about
Jaedong & Faker
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1209 Posts
September 10 2013 02:29 GMT
#19
Yes a way to waste space on my Hard Drive!! thank you very much man and get this going asap.
Flash should fear Sacsri
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
September 10 2013 02:51 GMT
#20
Ladies and gentlemen, right here is true dedication. Thank you so much for this.
1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 171
Nina 115
SpeCial 74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 148
firebathero 68
910 39
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm2
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0170
PPMD52
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8800
Liquid`Hasu1696
Trikslyr87
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5755
shahzam513
B2W.Neo217
JimRising 181
Pyrionflax176
KnowMe134
ArmadaUGS113
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream319
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 31
• Eskiya23 23
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1032
Other Games
• imaqtpie1174
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.