• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9127 users

Legionnarie, Assem etc - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
August 14 2006 23:03 GMT
#81
what needs to be done? just put them all in a pack and upload.
or do you mean sorting by patch and matchup and stuff?
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
Darki[Per]
Profile Joined November 2005
Peru689 Posts
August 14 2006 23:08 GMT
#82
On August 15 2006 07:01 Twisted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2006 07:00 decafchicken wrote:
On August 15 2006 06:34 Darki[Per] wrote:
is it just me or everyone huge overrate fa?

No, his rating is pretty accurate.


Yeah I'd say so too. He's a lot better than darki that's for sure ;-).


want showmatch ? i really doubt he can beat me pvsp 8/
El Papitoss
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
August 14 2006 23:18 GMT
#83
On August 15 2006 08:03 HungZerg wrote:
what needs to be done? just put them all in a pack and upload.
or do you mean sorting by patch and matchup and stuff?

Mostly sorting stuff out because it simply alot of replays of which many are also bad games and stuff. But I think I'll do it with Elsi sometime soon.
Administrator
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
August 14 2006 23:37 GMT
#84
dang I dun have them anymore

Moderator
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-14 23:45:05
August 14 2006 23:39 GMT
#85
On August 15 2006 08:08 Darki[Per] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2006 07:01 Twisted wrote:
On August 15 2006 07:00 decafchicken wrote:
On August 15 2006 06:34 Darki[Per] wrote:
is it just me or everyone huge overrate fa?

No, his rating is pretty accurate.


Yeah I'd say so too. He's a lot better than darki that's for sure ;-).


want showmatch ? i really doubt he can beat me pvsp 8/

Eh, I have no doubts in my mind that you can beat me PvP - my PvP is a LOT worse than my PvT and PvZ.

I have no idea how good you are now so uhm, not going to comment on the rest. However, I am almost completely certain that I'm better than you at PvZ, PvT I have only seen you DT drop in (I haven't watched a lot of your PvTs obviously ) so no comment on that until I've seen more.

Ah, btw, we played 3 times, long ago in neo gamei. I was still playing TvP instead of PvP back then and lost 1-2
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
August 14 2006 23:41 GMT
#86
On August 15 2006 05:19 Legionnaire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2006 03:31 FrozenArbiter wrote:
They were given their license by the coach, no? Otherwise they wouldn't be able to participate in OGN qualifiers etc.

Yeah i read that in the gosugamers post. thats so bs. You should have to earn it not get freebies.

Show nested quote +

IPXZerg in hanbit? :X

Maybe it was vs kor in the finals, or another zerg player? or maybe i'm confusing it. i played tonnes of games and it was a while ago and i never wrote anything about it, so i can't check the notes to make sure i'm right

Well, IPXZerg is in CJ (GO) now, and I thought he started there :> Maybe he started in hanbit and I didn't know tho.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Sun
Profile Joined March 2006
United States551 Posts
August 15 2006 00:03 GMT
#87
yeah he did. showmatch go go FA! :D
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
August 15 2006 00:39 GMT
#88
Maybe because ive meet him and he lives same state as i, and his sordid past in korea and here.
But i really liked SuperCondumUser back in the day. He did play Intotherain live on tv and won
Funny guy sometimes a dick and real good tvp anywho.He also won wcg spain 2001 or 2002
went to kor for the first cpl and eas in [idef] with Br@d smuft NTT and others.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
August 15 2006 01:03 GMT
#89
man the koreans sure love foreign protoss players.
Rillanon.au
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
August 15 2006 01:14 GMT
#90
Yes, is he released from jail yet? KeNKa always had a story to share about supercondom lol.. Last thing I heard from Kenk he was still in jail
sTrAtO
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Mexico1084 Posts
August 15 2006 01:14 GMT
#91
On August 15 2006 05:38 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:

Good list, but Slayer never stayed in Korea. I don't know who G5 is but the rest are correct. NTT, oTTer, SuperCondomUser stayed.



G5 is a guy who went to Korea to play courage tournament but lost in round 1. Then, the korean who gave him a place to stay accused him of stoling a lot of shit of his house lol O_O
http://strato.liquidpoker.net/
Patriot.dlk
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Sweden5462 Posts
August 15 2006 01:19 GMT
#92
On August 15 2006 10:14 sTrAtO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2006 05:38 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:

Good list, but Slayer never stayed in Korea. I don't know who G5 is but the rest are correct. NTT, oTTer, SuperCondomUser stayed.



G5 is a guy who went to Korea to play courage tournament but lost in round 1. Then, the korean who gave him a place to stay accused him of stoling a lot of shit of his house lol O_O


haha that was funny. But I remember it turned out that he only wanted like 60$ for the cabride G5 took to the airport..
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
August 15 2006 01:57 GMT
#93
On August 15 2006 10:14 Patriot.dlk wrote:
Yes, is he released from jail yet? KeNKa always had a story to share about supercondom lol.. Last thing I heard from Kenk he was still in jail


he is battle agiants being meth head T_T in and out of jail and last i see him 9-10 months ago he was looking healtheier but ive since heard hes back to old ways .T_T
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Darki[Per]
Profile Joined November 2005
Peru689 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-15 02:41:49
August 15 2006 02:38 GMT
#94
On August 15 2006 08:39 FrozenArbiter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2006 08:08 Darki[Per] wrote:
On August 15 2006 07:01 Twisted wrote:
On August 15 2006 07:00 decafchicken wrote:
On August 15 2006 06:34 Darki[Per] wrote:
is it just me or everyone huge overrate fa?

No, his rating is pretty accurate.


Yeah I'd say so too. He's a lot better than darki that's for sure ;-).


want showmatch ? i really doubt he can beat me pvsp 8/

Eh, I have no doubts in my mind that you can beat me PvP - my PvP is a LOT worse than my PvT and PvZ.

I have no idea how good you are now so uhm, not going to comment on the rest. However, I am almost completely certain that I'm better than you at PvZ, PvT I have only seen you DT drop in (I haven't watched a lot of your PvTs obviously ) so no comment on that until I've seen more.

Ah, btw, we played 3 times, long ago in neo gamei. I was still playing TvP instead of PvP back then and lost 1-2


well i dont have the same pvt and pvsz than before also im not the kind of player who likes to post his reps so maybe because of that people think i only do dts because of the lack of reps posted of me playing
El Papitoss
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
August 15 2006 03:35 GMT
#95
On August 15 2006 11:38 Darki[Per] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2006 08:39 FrozenArbiter wrote:
On August 15 2006 08:08 Darki[Per] wrote:
On August 15 2006 07:01 Twisted wrote:
On August 15 2006 07:00 decafchicken wrote:
On August 15 2006 06:34 Darki[Per] wrote:
is it just me or everyone huge overrate fa?

No, his rating is pretty accurate.


Yeah I'd say so too. He's a lot better than darki that's for sure ;-).


want showmatch ? i really doubt he can beat me pvsp 8/

Eh, I have no doubts in my mind that you can beat me PvP - my PvP is a LOT worse than my PvT and PvZ.

I have no idea how good you are now so uhm, not going to comment on the rest. However, I am almost completely certain that I'm better than you at PvZ, PvT I have only seen you DT drop in (I haven't watched a lot of your PvTs obviously ) so no comment on that until I've seen more.

Ah, btw, we played 3 times, long ago in neo gamei. I was still playing TvP instead of PvP back then and lost 1-2


well i dont have the same pvt and pvsz than before also im not the kind of player who likes to post his reps so maybe because of that people think i only do dts because of the lack of reps posted of me playing

Well, I judged from you vs me and the americup games vs idra and artosis (I think?), but I only remember that you dropped dts in some of them (not all, but I can't remember the others).
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 15 2006 03:40 GMT
#96
you are alot better pvz / pvt FA. I dont think i have ever lost to Darki and you pretty much whipped me last time.

Just my opinion, but from what ive seen id take FA PvT / PvZ over Darki as the better player. That being said, Darki has won some nice games PvP and has a very good PvP afaik. So Darki would easily win a PvP vs FA and vs others as well, as Darki is pretty good there.
PaleMan
Profile Joined October 2002
Russian Federation1953 Posts
August 15 2006 03:41 GMT
#97
Victor Martyn aka eVERLAST
Pure fan
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
August 15 2006 03:42 GMT
#98
On August 15 2006 03:29 Elsi wrote:
Know TillerMaN went to Korea for a while with some other IN members, pretty sure Thor went with them too, what about D22-SoSo? Did he try his luck for a while?

I know these went 100%

Pillars
Maynard
Grrrr
Elky
Kenka
Everlast
Nazgul
G5
Rekrul
Assem
Slayer
SunCow
Draco
Pj
LX
Smuft
Legionnaire
Razor

Some other guys from X'ds, Smashe, Fire and Killah etc, not sure which ones.

Asmodey
Soul
Dilvish(not sure)
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
pirate cod
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
810 Posts
August 15 2006 03:50 GMT
#99
Pretty sure Thor went.
NuclearAntelope
Profile Joined February 2003
United States1369 Posts
August 15 2006 03:50 GMT
#100
On August 15 2006 12:40 {88}iNcontroL wrote:
you are alot better pvz / pvt FA. I dont think i have ever lost to Darki and you pretty much whipped me last time.

Just my opinion, but from what ive seen id take FA PvT / PvZ over Darki as the better player. That being said, Darki has won some nice games PvP and has a very good PvP afaik. So Darki would easily win a PvP vs FA and vs others as well, as Darki is pretty good there.

lol his pvt isn't better than darki's, but his pvz is.
people are similar in nature. its the experience of life that makes them so different.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft5
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
ViBE72
PiGStarcraft5
SpeCial 2
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 191
Hyuk 58
Noble 50
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4341
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox162
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5151
Khaldor676
Other Games
summit1g8019
FrodaN1705
Coldzera 687
shahzam540
JimRising 357
C9.Mang0285
KnowMe225
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
PPMD47
Trikslyr41
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick406
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH366
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21070
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur188
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 53m
Online Event
11h 53m
FEL
16h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.