• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:41
CEST 02:41
KST 09:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12148 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 47 Next All
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 30 2013 16:19 GMT
#101
On October 01 2013 00:57 []Phase[] wrote:
ICCup ID: Isaacthedrone
Rank: D-
Max Rank: D-
Race: Zerg
Info: Looking for friendly people to play with. I'm really bad at BW, but enjoy watching and playing it. I'm 21y/o. playing on EU times.

added!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
KeT[PaiN]
Profile Joined April 2013
United States13 Posts
September 30 2013 20:03 GMT
#102
TL ID: KeT[PaiN]
ICCup ID: KeT[PaiN]
Rank: A-/A
Max Rank: A
Race: Terran
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 30 2013 22:05 GMT
#103
On October 01 2013 05:03 KeT[PaiN] wrote:
TL ID: KeT[PaiN]
ICCup ID: KeT[PaiN]
Rank: A-/A
Max Rank: A
Race: Terran

added! Have to say that's mighty impressive to get as Terran. I don't recall seeing you play in TLS?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
KeT[PaiN]
Profile Joined April 2013
United States13 Posts
September 30 2013 22:09 GMT
#104
Not really interested in foreigner tournaments.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 30 2013 23:07 GMT
#105
On October 01 2013 07:09 KeT[PaiN] wrote:
Not really interested in foreigner tournaments.

hmm but we need someone to win against Sziky and be the champion! That someone could be you! Then again, Sziky has taken games off Koreans pros before so I dunno how you guys would stack up XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Headshot
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1656 Posts
October 02 2013 03:05 GMT
#106
I just picked up the game again and I am horrible. My username on iCCup is SonicAlarm[NA]. If you are new/bad as well, please add me for games!

I'm on now!

TL ID: Headshot
iCCup ID: SonicAlarm[NA]
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: Zerg/Protoss
Extra Info: I'm very bad, looking for people to practice with and have fun.
-
SilverJohnny
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States885 Posts
October 02 2013 03:44 GMT
#107
Just started playing again after like a year and a half off, probably won't have much time (just starting law school) but I'd love to play some games! I'm probably gonna be on only infrequently, but please add me on iCCup and message me, I promise I don't bite! and you'll probably beat me lol

TL ID: SilverJohnny
iCCup ID: [Y]ermian
Rank: D-/D
Max Rank: I got D+ once upon a time!
Race: Terran
also i think you should be able to combine like 5 archons to make a really really shitty oliver stone film - Keanu_Reaver, bw balance genius
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 02 2013 04:51 GMT
#108
On October 02 2013 12:05 Headshot wrote:
I just picked up the game again and I am horrible. My username on iCCup is SonicAlarm[NA]. If you are new/bad as well, please add me for games!

I'm on now!

TL ID: Headshot
iCCup ID: SonicAlarm[NA]
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: Zerg/Protoss
Extra Info: I'm very bad, looking for people to practice with and have fun.

On October 02 2013 12:44 SilverJohnny wrote:
Just started playing again after like a year and a half off, probably won't have much time (just starting law school) but I'd love to play some games! I'm probably gonna be on only infrequently, but please add me on iCCup and message me, I promise I don't bite! and you'll probably beat me lol

TL ID: SilverJohnny
iCCup ID: [Y]ermian
Rank: D-/D
Max Rank: I got D+ once upon a time!
Race: Terran

Added both
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Guty
Profile Joined July 2011
Honduras37 Posts
October 02 2013 07:01 GMT
#109
TL ID: Guty
ICCup ID: Glory[AoV]
Rank: C-/C
Max Rank: C
Race: Protoss

"With great power,comes great pussy"
Leeoku
Profile Joined May 2010
1617 Posts
October 02 2013 20:10 GMT
#110
TL ID: Leeoku
ICCup ID: Leeoku
Rank: prob E
Max Rank: dont know
Race: Terran (want to learn Z too)
Extra Info: play mostly 8pm-2am EST, looking for friendlies and other nooooooooobs or people williing to teach. Add Skype Leeoku and say you're a freindly TL BW'r
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-03 00:27:07
October 03 2013 00:26 GMT
#111
On October 02 2013 16:01 Guty wrote:
TL ID: Guty
ICCup ID: Glory[AoV]
Rank: C-/C
Max Rank: C
Race: Protoss



On October 03 2013 05:10 Leeoku wrote:
TL ID: Leeoku
ICCup ID: Leeoku
Rank: prob E
Max Rank: dont know
Race: Terran (want to learn Z too)
Extra Info: play mostly 8pm-2am EST, looking for friendlies and other nooooooooobs or people williing to teach. Add Skype Leeoku and say you're a freindly TL BW'r

Added both
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BlueSky308
Profile Joined October 2013
United States12 Posts
October 05 2013 19:23 GMT
#112
TL ID: BlueSky308
ICCup ID: Phenom00
Rank: D-
Max Rank: D+
Race: Protoss
Vete
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany190 Posts
October 05 2013 19:37 GMT
#113
TL ID: Vete
ICCup ID: lLagol
Rank: D-/D

Race: Terran,Protoss
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
October 05 2013 19:41 GMT
#114
On October 01 2013 07:05 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 05:03 KeT[PaiN] wrote:
TL ID: KeT[PaiN]
ICCup ID: KeT[PaiN]
Rank: A-/A
Max Rank: A
Race: Terran

added! Have to say that's mighty impressive to get as Terran. I don't recall seeing you play in TLS?


cause he's not really that rank :D
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
October 05 2013 20:17 GMT
#115
On October 06 2013 04:41 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 07:05 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 05:03 KeT[PaiN] wrote:
TL ID: KeT[PaiN]
ICCup ID: KeT[PaiN]
Rank: A-/A
Max Rank: A
Race: Terran

added! Have to say that's mighty impressive to get as Terran. I don't recall seeing you play in TLS?


cause he's not really that rank :D


Draw always says this, even about people who only claim to be B or B+. At least he did to me.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12056 Posts
October 05 2013 21:34 GMT
#116
TL ID: Qikz
iCCup ID: Qikz
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra Info: I've been playing SC2 for a very long time but I've finally got to the point that I want to just go back to BW where playing mech isn't always a huge uphill battle haha. I'm pretty bad currently and I still need to learn builds again since I've not played properly in like 2-3 years at this point. I'm on evening/night EU times. ^^
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-05 22:02:30
October 05 2013 21:59 GMT
#117
On October 06 2013 05:17 vOdToasT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 04:41 dRaW wrote:
On October 01 2013 07:05 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 05:03 KeT[PaiN] wrote:
TL ID: KeT[PaiN]
ICCup ID: KeT[PaiN]
Rank: A-/A
Max Rank: A
Race: Terran

added! Have to say that's mighty impressive to get as Terran. I don't recall seeing you play in TLS?


cause he's not really that rank :D


Draw always says this, even about people who only claim to be B or B+. At least he did to me.


he can link me his A-/A then. From what I saw in the tournament games vs Madinho, they weren't even close.

edit:
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/tourney/grid/25063.html lost to Sero (hard in TvT if you are A-/A to lose to C+/B-)
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/tourney/grid/25151.html (lost to Shrinker B-)
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/tourney/grid/25151.html (vesk0 c+)
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
SolvusAnima
Profile Joined July 2010
United States138 Posts
October 05 2013 23:01 GMT
#118
TL ID: SolvusAnima
ICCup ID: SolvusAnima
Rank: D
Max Rank: C-
Race: Protoss (will random for funsies)
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-06 03:52:08
October 06 2013 03:51 GMT
#119
On October 06 2013 04:23 BlueSky308 wrote:
TL ID: BlueSky308
ICCup ID: Phenom00
Rank: D-
Max Rank: D+
Race: Protoss


On October 06 2013 04:37 Vete wrote:
TL ID: Vete
ICCup ID: lLagol
Rank: D-/D

Race: Terran,Protoss


On October 06 2013 06:34 Qikz wrote:
TL ID: Qikz
iCCup ID: Qikz
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra Info: I've been playing SC2 for a very long time but I've finally got to the point that I want to just go back to BW where playing mech isn't always a huge uphill battle haha. I'm pretty bad currently and I still need to learn builds again since I've not played properly in like 2-3 years at this point. I'm on evening/night EU times. ^^


On October 06 2013 08:01 SolvusAnima wrote:
TL ID: SolvusAnima
ICCup ID: SolvusAnima
Rank: D
Max Rank: C-
Race: Protoss (will random for funsies)

Added!

On October 06 2013 06:59 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2013 05:17 vOdToasT wrote:
On October 06 2013 04:41 dRaW wrote:
On October 01 2013 07:05 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 05:03 KeT[PaiN] wrote:
TL ID: KeT[PaiN]
ICCup ID: KeT[PaiN]
Rank: A-/A
Max Rank: A
Race: Terran

added! Have to say that's mighty impressive to get as Terran. I don't recall seeing you play in TLS?


cause he's not really that rank :D


Draw always says this, even about people who only claim to be B or B+. At least he did to me.


he can link me his A-/A then. From what I saw in the tournament games vs Madinho, they weren't even close.

edit:
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/tourney/grid/25063.html lost to Sero (hard in TvT if you are A-/A to lose to C+/B-)
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/tourney/grid/25151.html (lost to Shrinker B-)
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/tourney/grid/25151.html (vesk0 c+)

hmm you present a good point and may be right. I don't think I should change it though as in maybe he improved since then to become A-. Ya, it's a short time period to improve that much but I should be trustful that the poster is giving me the right info otherwise I would have to double check for everyone lol. There isn't much for him to gain from saying he's A-/A which is why I'm not that concerned though it would mess with the ordering of the table XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
nozaro33
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan1819 Posts
October 06 2013 04:01 GMT
#120
TL ID: nozaro33
ICCup ID: nozaro33
Rank: D
Max Rank: C-
Race: Terran

Never can have enough BW!
#1 Flash / #2 NaDa / #3 Stats fan / KT fan for life
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings68
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 167
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10762
White-Ra 407
Dota 2
monkeys_forever697
NeuroSwarm36
League of Legends
Doublelift7055
JimRising 642
Counter-Strike
fl0m8133
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox875
AZ_Axe160
Other Games
summit1g8878
KnowMe197
Maynarde189
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 19m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.