On August 13 2013 01:44 BigFan wrote:
Nice to see hero and beast back in. You can never have enough zerg imo
Nice to see hero and beast back in. You can never have enough zerg imo

Have you watched TLS?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
2Pacalypse-
Croatia9558 Posts
On August 13 2013 01:44 BigFan wrote: Nice to see hero and beast back in. You can never have enough zerg imo ![]() Have you watched TLS? | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
I was going to reply with a big TLS banner | ||
|
L1ghtning
Sweden353 Posts
Nvm, here it is. | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
| ||
|
c0deHMS
1 Post
| ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
On August 13 2013 05:24 c0deHMS wrote: 김영진 is not SuperNova,He is amateur player who plays terran in WHITE Clan. Yes we know that he is not SuperNova by now. Is the amateur Terran you speak of the same as Secret.vOv. Formerly on vOv Clan? | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
lol of course. TLS and TLS2. Sziky won both. I just think TvZ and PvZ are the two best matchups in BW so as long as there isn't a ton of zerg but just enough, we'll get those matchups That and without Killer last SRT, it felt like no zerg stood a chance against Sea. | ||
|
HunterX11
United States1048 Posts
| ||
|
Magreidis
Lithuania146 Posts
| ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
On August 13 2013 18:29 Magreidis wrote: Oh men, I wanted to post that SuperNova is not the real one, I found that in his twitter, but whatever still I'am going to post what he posted in his twitter: "what is SRT? I don't play broodwar tournament. I don't know who he is. (other supernova) ~_~" Yeah that was 2 days ago | ||
|
sGs.Ouzo
Germany29 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On August 13 2013 18:29 Magreidis wrote: Oh men, I wanted to post that SuperNova is not the real one, I found that in his twitter, but whatever still I'am going to post what he posted in his twitter: "what is SRT? I don't play broodwar tournament. I don't know who he is. (other supernova) ~_~" check the previous page(or maybe 2). You've been beaten to it lol | ||
|
Magreidis
Lithuania146 Posts
![]() | ||
|
| ||
|
Shock710
Australia6097 Posts
| ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
On August 14 2013 17:47 Shock710 wrote: ...god damn can we liquibet again i picked mong for one of my groups Yeah I PM'd BisuDagger | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
| ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
salito
1649 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Hyuk Soma actioN Horang2 Soulkey EffOrt BeSt Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns40222 singsing1759 B2W.Neo504 XBOCT319 Pyrionflax294 DeMusliM224 byalli187 hiko127 ArmadaUGS64 Mew2King61 ZerO(Twitch)13 |
|
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|