• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War545.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8826 users

mca64Launcher - Page 14

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 52 Next
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-19 12:13:56
September 19 2013 12:12 GMT
#261
On September 19 2013 18:11 Phyanketto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 16:48 xboi209 wrote:
On September 19 2013 16:10 Phyanketto wrote:
Disregard that last, now I'm wondering what the Teamliquid Gateway is in the server list.

It's the server that TLS is hosted on.

Cool. Is it set up to be the next foreigner server or is it something temporary?

Temp I think. I don't think TL are planning on running and administrating a broodwar ladder or anything like that. And I don't think the server is up except for tournaments?
dr0pship
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada520 Posts
September 19 2013 15:26 GMT
#262
Any chance this works with Resolution Expander? i like to watch replays in 1280x1024 glory
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
September 19 2013 16:52 GMT
#263
On September 20 2013 00:26 9heart wrote:
Any chance this works with Resolution Expander? i like to watch replays in 1280x1024 glory

Oh that would be neat...
Moderator
sheaRZerg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States613 Posts
September 19 2013 17:47 GMT
#264
Did obsmode on iccup stop working in the last couple of versions? When I try to enable it in the shittyplugin options it immediately unchecks itself.
"Dude, just don't listen to what I say; listen to what I mean." -Sean Plott
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 20 2013 07:45 GMT
#265
From the desk of mca:

Twitch changed way to login to the chat chat. You need to generate a special password:
http://www.twitchapps.com/tmi/ and put this in launcher settings.

New passwords should like this "oauth:asdasd234234jk234asd", so you must change password in shittyplugin to something like oauth:asdasd234234jk234asd

Twitch makes life harder and you must it generate it yourself, but it easy to do it
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Deleted User 268575
Profile Joined June 2012
146 Posts
September 20 2013 21:10 GMT
#266
Thanks for sharing this here LMaster, was having a problem with my chat, this fixed it.
http://twitch.tv/jemah
KeT[PaiN]
Profile Joined April 2013
United States13 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-20 21:45:23
September 20 2013 21:40 GMT
#267
My MCA64 crashes right after Kerrigan splash loads up on initial load...Right before the crash I pressed, Preview for Uscreen Recording.

When I pressed Preview it crashed the program, so I tried to relaunch the program and it won't load anymore..

NVM! Just waited for a few minutes and it loaded MCA lol

DOING IT AGAIN....UPNP is buggy?

---

Keep uPnP disabled.. lol
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-21 16:22:22
September 21 2013 16:16 GMT
#268
On September 01 2013 09:11 Ribbon wrote:
After literally years of trying, I finally can host BW games (!!!), and wanna get back into it, but the ICCUP launcher doesn't seem to be activating antihack, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and I'm on the latest version. Any ideas how I can resolve this?


I'd like to bump this. iCCup doesnt recognize you as using AH. I dunno if you still get lan latency(it seems fine) but does it give you motw bonuses? Also some ppl won't play you unless you have AH, so >.> (version 0.9.9.8)

Is it even possible to have iccup think you're using AH when you're using another launcher?

edit: yay! 100 posts!
Swords! Not words!
Esp1noza
Profile Joined September 2003
Russian Federation481 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-21 16:36:49
September 21 2013 16:36 GMT
#269
On September 22 2013 01:16 MinscandBoo wrote:
iCCup doesnt recognize you as using AH. I dunno if you still get lan latency(it seems fine) but does it give you motw bonuses? Also some ppl won't play you unless you have AH, so >.> (version 0.9.9.8)

Is it even possible to have iccup think you're using AH when you're using another launcher?

edit: yay! 100 posts!


Probably today was some update on ICCUP or something, because yesterday all was working fine, and now I have the same problem.
BroodWar forever
Operations
Profile Joined February 2012
115 Posts
September 21 2013 16:52 GMT
#270
how to save auto replays?
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
September 22 2013 03:29 GMT
#271
Just recently tried the launcher does the upnp actually works ?
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
September 22 2013 04:30 GMT
#272
The update for iCCup Launcher shouldn't cause any issues because only DotA 2 stuff was updated.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
sh4w
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States713 Posts
September 23 2013 00:23 GMT
#273
Link in the OP isn't working. And I can't get it off the google site either. Something wrong? Or am I just an idiot.
I want to go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style.
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-23 12:39:24
September 23 2013 00:44 GMT
#274
On September 23 2013 09:23 sh4w wrote:
Link in the OP isn't working. And I can't get it off the google site either. Something wrong? Or am I just an idiot.

Both the OP and google code site link to the same server that is offline right now.

edit: back online in OP.
Moderator
ZZZero.O
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland1624 Posts
September 24 2013 20:55 GMT
#275
From mca:

new version is out - 0.9.9.9" Resolution hack was added and others thing. Please test and reports any problems, thanks
https://www.patreon.com/Bombastic || https://liquipedia.net/starcraft/Bombastic_StarLeague || https://linktr.ee/bombastic
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
September 24 2013 21:17 GMT
#276
Geez, I feel there's a new update every week!
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10872 Posts
September 24 2013 22:13 GMT
#277
Question, is it absolutely necessary to update to the most recent version for MCA Launcher to work?
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
REDBLUEGREEN
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Germany1904 Posts
September 24 2013 22:53 GMT
#278
On September 25 2013 07:13 GGzerG wrote:
Question, is it absolutely necessary to update to the most recent version for MCA Launcher to work?

Nope I haven't updated mine in 2 month or so since I downloaded it and it is working fine.
There have been quite a few people with problems in this thread so I thought to myself "never change a running system"
TarsolyGer
Profile Joined April 2012
Hungary9 Posts
September 28 2013 12:26 GMT
#279
Hey!
I would like to use reshack + windowed mode, will it be ever possible? It would level streaming BW to a higher level

Tanks, great launcher anyways!
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
September 30 2013 23:28 GMT
#280
None of the plugins work for me anymore, I see the apm+game time etc. pop up for a second when the game starts then it goes away TT.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 219
ProTech155
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16157
Leta 1045
Shuttle 531
Horang2 227
Trap 124
firebathero 120
Zeus 83
Hyun 56
Bale 48
soO 48
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 34
Rock 28
scan(afreeca) 21
Bishop 15
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
qojqva1894
420jenkins463
Counter-Strike
fl0m4548
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu396
Other Games
Grubby2317
Beastyqt726
FrodaN715
KnowMe217
Livibee140
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft 2
angryscii 16
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• printf 50
• Adnapsc2 21
• Hinosc 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• FirePhoenix16
• Michael_bg 11
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1625
Other Games
• Shiphtur635
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 26m
Patches Events
21h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
OSC
1d 5h
OSC
1d 18h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.