• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:34
CEST 00:34
KST 07:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8920 users

mca64Launcher - Page 13

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 52 Next
bloodshy
Profile Joined December 2010
10 Posts
September 16 2013 01:31 GMT
#241
using version 0.9.9.7 of mca64 launcher, so far I've been unable to join USEAST with shitty plugin active.

Battle.net was unable to properly identify your application version. Please uninstall and re-install the application. If problem persist you may have a computer virus. contact blizzard etc.

anyways thanks mca great work!
olabaz
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States298 Posts
September 16 2013 02:59 GMT
#242
Has anyone tried this on linux using wine?
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
September 16 2013 17:19 GMT
#243
On September 16 2013 10:31 bloodshy wrote:
using version 0.9.9.7 of mca64 launcher, so far I've been unable to join USEAST with shitty plugin active.

Battle.net was unable to properly identify your application version. Please uninstall and re-install the application. If problem persist you may have a computer virus. contact blizzard etc.

anyways thanks mca great work!


If you are using a copy of BW from iccup that may be the reason. Only legit copies of BW can play on bnet servers afaik.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
September 16 2013 18:05 GMT
#244
On September 17 2013 02:19 Megaliskuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2013 10:31 bloodshy wrote:
using version 0.9.9.7 of mca64 launcher, so far I've been unable to join USEAST with shitty plugin active.

Battle.net was unable to properly identify your application version. Please uninstall and re-install the application. If problem persist you may have a computer virus. contact blizzard etc.

anyways thanks mca great work!


If you are using a copy of BW from iccup that may be the reason. Only legit copies of BW can play on bnet servers afaik.

You can log onto any server without a BW disk. Just download Broodwar.iso and use Daemon tools to 'mount' the image.
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
Jaevlaterran
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden578 Posts
September 17 2013 08:31 GMT
#245
Since mca is posting through other users here and actually giving active tech support I can't help but wonder; If mca is banned right now (he usually is) could there be a way to allow him to only answer this thread?
Need a light?
quirinus
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Croatia2489 Posts
September 17 2013 09:20 GMT
#246
That's kinda hypocritical, I don't think TL mods would allow that, even if it were implemented, which I don't think it is. Either banned or not banned across all the TL site.

I don't really mind him being banned, since he does shitpost a lot. Then again, I'd allow him to promise not to post shit in the future and then consider unbanning him, if I were a mod - but I'm not one so the point is moot.
All candles lit within him, and there was purity. | First auto-promoted BW LP editor.
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
September 17 2013 09:25 GMT
#247
On September 17 2013 18:20 quirinus wrote:
That's kinda hypocritical, I don't think TL mods would allow that, even if it were implemented, which I don't think it is. Either banned or not banned across all the TL site.

I don't really mind him being banned, since he does shitpost a lot. Then again, I'd allow him to promise not to post shit in the future and then consider unbanning him, if I were a mod - but I'm not one so the point is moot.

I suspect that in order to be perma-banned he has already promised not to shit post and then broken the promise, mods are surprisingly patient most of the time.

Also perma bans are revoked all the time, with users being allowed to make a new account if enough time has passed and they are apologetic. I'm sure in time if mca wants to come back this thread will count in his favour, but all the alts he's made to try to circumvent his ban will probably count against him!
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
September 18 2013 21:17 GMT
#248
On September 16 2013 10:31 bloodshy wrote:
using version 0.9.9.7 of mca64 launcher, so far I've been unable to join USEAST with shitty plugin active.

Battle.net was unable to properly identify your application version. Please uninstall and re-install the application. If problem persist you may have a computer virus. contact blizzard etc.

anyways thanks mca great work!

It should be fixed with the latest update now.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Quakecomm
Profile Joined April 2012
United States344 Posts
September 18 2013 21:42 GMT
#249
so does this launcher fix the issue where people can't join games you create?
gorkey island is the only good map
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
September 18 2013 21:47 GMT
#250
On September 19 2013 06:42 Quakecomm wrote:
so does this launcher fix the issue where people can't join games you create?


No that requires you to forward ports in your router.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
September 18 2013 21:51 GMT
#251
On September 19 2013 06:42 Quakecomm wrote:
so does this launcher fix the issue where people can't join games you create?

It can as long as:
a) You have UPnP enabled on your router
b) There aren't any firewalls on your computer blocking StarCraft.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Quakecomm
Profile Joined April 2012
United States344 Posts
September 18 2013 21:55 GMT
#252
On September 19 2013 06:51 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 06:42 Quakecomm wrote:
so does this launcher fix the issue where people can't join games you create?

It can as long as:
a) You have UPnP enabled on your router
b) There aren't any firewalls on your computer blocking StarCraft.

and so i assume i enable UPnP in the launcher as well?
gorkey island is the only good map
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
September 18 2013 22:17 GMT
#253
On September 19 2013 06:55 Quakecomm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 06:51 xboi209 wrote:
On September 19 2013 06:42 Quakecomm wrote:
so does this launcher fix the issue where people can't join games you create?

It can as long as:
a) You have UPnP enabled on your router
b) There aren't any firewalls on your computer blocking StarCraft.

and so i assume i enable UPnP in the launcher as well?

Yes
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
September 18 2013 22:54 GMT
#254
Does MCAlauncher change any settings on UScreenCapture or OBS by default?

Ever since I started using MCAlauncher (newest vers) my OBS shows black stream recording (which I found out to be because the uscreencapture values in the registry were changed), so I've had to discontinue use of MCAlauncher. I don't know how or why this would occur, any thoughts? When I use OBS + chaoslauncher for normal streaming nothing happens, but when I pop on mcalauncher I have to reset uscreen values and then readd uscreen as source for OBS every time.



Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 18 2013 23:13 GMT
#255
On September 19 2013 07:54 DarkNetHunter wrote:
Does MCAlauncher change any settings on UScreenCapture or OBS by default?

Ever since I started using MCAlauncher (newest vers) my OBS shows black stream recording (which I found out to be because the uscreencapture values in the registry were changed), so I've had to discontinue use of MCAlauncher. I don't know how or why this would occur, any thoughts? When I use OBS + chaoslauncher for normal streaming nothing happens, but when I pop on mcalauncher I have to reset uscreen values and then readd uscreen as source for OBS every time.





That happened once. I just re-ran the proper registry files from folds guide and it fixed it. So I guess this problem occured for me so far in about 1 of my 10 or 11 streaming sessions.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
September 18 2013 23:30 GMT
#256
On September 19 2013 07:54 DarkNetHunter wrote:
Does MCAlauncher change any settings on UScreenCapture or OBS by default?

Ever since I started using MCAlauncher (newest vers) my OBS shows black stream recording (which I found out to be because the uscreencapture values in the registry were changed), so I've had to discontinue use of MCAlauncher. I don't know how or why this would occur, any thoughts? When I use OBS + chaoslauncher for normal streaming nothing happens, but when I pop on mcalauncher I have to reset uscreen values and then readd uscreen as source for OBS every time.




My Launcher at startup first detect in there is installed Uscreen if yes then settings are stored. Next is installed proper uscreen for starcraft brood war (woks on every system) with settings: 640x480 24 fps. On launcher exit, installed uscreen by launcher is removed and reinstaled orignal uscrren with original settings. So for your problems first run my launcher then OBS/ XSplit. If still is the same, but i doubt check uscreen settings in OBS/Launcher.
-mca
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States611 Posts
September 19 2013 00:36 GMT
#257
How do I change the dimensions for my uscreencapture in the video capture properties? For some reason it gives me an error when I give the coordinates for my bottom right corner in pixels.
세 가지 제어
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States611 Posts
September 19 2013 07:10 GMT
#258
Disregard that last, now I'm wondering what the Teamliquid Gateway is in the server list.
세 가지 제어
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
September 19 2013 07:48 GMT
#259
On September 19 2013 16:10 Phyanketto wrote:
Disregard that last, now I'm wondering what the Teamliquid Gateway is in the server list.

It's the server that TLS is hosted on.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States611 Posts
September 19 2013 09:11 GMT
#260
On September 19 2013 16:48 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2013 16:10 Phyanketto wrote:
Disregard that last, now I'm wondering what the Teamliquid Gateway is in the server list.

It's the server that TLS is hosted on.

Cool. Is it set up to be the next foreigner server or is it something temporary?
세 가지 제어
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g12903
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur559
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 26m
Patches Events
16h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 26m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.