On February 13 2013 00:59 KristofferAG wrote:
Wait, 18+13=31?
I'm assuming thereæs another one that's not been released yet?
Wait, 18+13=31?
I'm assuming thereæs another one that's not been released yet?
You're right, wonder who that could be.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
On February 13 2013 00:59 KristofferAG wrote: Wait, 18+13=31? I'm assuming thereæs another one that's not been released yet? You're right, wonder who that could be. | ||
|
ArvickHero
10387 Posts
![]() ugh Dongrae?? Well I guess they need someone to fill Starcue's slot ..... | ||
|
[sc1f]eonzerg
Belgium7087 Posts
and wow i win nto`smile O_O | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
On February 13 2013 02:24 ArvickHero wrote: it's not the final roster, so I guess they're still figuring out the last slot. I'm personally sad to not see KTW or Saber on that list tho ![]() ugh Dongrae?? Well I guess they need someone to fill Starcue's slot ..... KTW is on that list :D:D | ||
|
VoS
United States30 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
On February 13 2013 02:24 ArvickHero wrote: it's not the final roster, so I guess they're still figuring out the last slot. I'm personally sad to not see KTW or Saber on that list tho ![]() ugh Dongrae?? Well I guess they need someone to fill Starcue's slot ..... Can't believe I forgot about StarCue... T_T | ||
|
Rlentless
Hong Kong322 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
| ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
Ro32 groupA starts on march 1st, the final is on the 25th of may | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
| ||
|
ArvickHero
10387 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. Dream.t)Onicle (Ex-Pro, no idea who this is)1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. there are more details, but I need to get to sleep. I will say that prize total is now 11mil won, 5mil won for first, 3mil won for second, 2mil won for 3rd and 1mil won for 4th | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
I was soooo happy to see him on that list and now he is gone ? shaaaame.. otherwise im so EXCITED !!! GO GO Movie and PuSan !!!!!!!! PS - whats the prizepool in dollars? | ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
11 million is about 10,150 USD. | ||
|
vhvvx777
Russian Federation541 Posts
| ||
|
vhvvx777
Russian Federation541 Posts
| ||
|
Dragoons
140 Posts
BJ조쌍 http://afreeca.com/onicle | ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
On February 14 2013 19:02 KristofferAG wrote: You can get an approximate by dividing it by 1000. 11 million is about 10,150 USD. woah.. thats alot of money ! :D awesome ! PS - so the idea of SOSPA Proleague is gone for good right ? ![]() | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
On February 14 2013 19:33 Dragoons wrote: http://afreeca.com/ndieattack seems like he was a hwaseung semi-pro. BJ조쌍 http://afreeca.com/onicle Weird, http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/ATtacK was terran | ||
|
Dragoons
140 Posts
On February 14 2013 19:39 Epoxide wrote: Weird, http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/ATtacK was terran Yes that afreeca link was wrong, I wasnt paying attention to that there were two with the same name. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Jaedong Soma Hyuk Mini BeSt Larva Rush Soulkey ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games ArmadaUGS1632 byalli460 ceh9436 B2W.Neo409 KnowMe120 QueenE97 Trikslyr42 Chillindude39 Railgan22 ZerO(Twitch)12 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|