• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8484 users

SOSPA - the Korean Afreeca Broodwar Scene - Page 16

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 49 Next All
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
September 27 2012 17:07 GMT
#301
Will you be compiling all the day vods on the original post?
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
September 27 2012 18:08 GMT
#302
On September 28 2012 02:07 Archers_bane wrote:
Will you be compiling all the day vods on the original post?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=369192#2 This will do?
En Taro Violet
MicrowaveMess
Profile Joined May 2012
United States42 Posts
September 27 2012 18:51 GMT
#303
According to Bgvrt Afreeca is open to foreigners now. People in his chat were reporting that it works all you have to do is install afreeca tv player(uncheck spyware boxes)

On a side note Movie was streaming.
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-27 19:20:28
September 27 2012 19:15 GMT
#304
huh o,o i guess it might be working but it's still too laggy for me to view anything... if it's working though it might mean a few more restreamers maybe?

edit: might be able to watch some vods, brb stalking random girls
En Taro Violet
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
September 27 2012 19:20 GMT
#305
On September 28 2012 03:51 MicrowaveMess wrote:
According to Bgvrt Afreeca is open to foreigners now. People in his chat were reporting that it works all you have to do is install afreeca tv player(uncheck spyware boxes)

On a side note Movie was streaming.

wow, really? If this works that would be awesome, because my old proxy doesn't work anymore and I am too lazy to look for a new one.
Administrator
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
September 27 2012 19:52 GMT
#306
I can confirm it working without a proxy running.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
September 27 2012 19:57 GMT
#307
On September 28 2012 04:52 Harem wrote:
I can confirm it working without a proxy running.

awesome
Administrator
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
September 27 2012 23:42 GMT
#308
yeah I'm able to watch a restream of the mong vs minus)zelot series right now on the afreeca player and I just made an account/downloaded the player; funny how sonic's stream (sogoodtt) is on the front page of afreeca "인기방송 LIVE
" or POPULAR LIVE. Though it took maybe 3 tries to load sonic's stream successfully. Was also able to see a random LoL stream and one of the 100000000 afreeca qt streams.

Also the afreeca player you set to 4:3 so don't have to see it in 16 anymore (some of the restreams have it at that).

seems too good to be true
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-28 08:03:29
September 28 2012 07:47 GMT
#309
heheh, good to hear that Afreeca's opened up. I'll be posting up a similar guide to Afreeca web player like I did w/ Afreeca mobile player .. within maybe a few days or so.

Group A/B Final match was fun! I would like to thank snipealot for providing streams during the event, Kororo for providing me a highquality stream to use for Youtube uploads, Golondrin once again for making the LR thread, and to all those who watch, chat and post in the LR thread!

Sorry this took a while (partly because of school ~_~) but its finally up. Youtube VODs!

GROUP A FINAL MATCH+ Show Spoiler +
Mong vs Minus)ZeLoT

Game 1: + Show Spoiler +

Game 2: + Show Spoiler +

Game 3: + Show Spoiler +

Game 4: + Show Spoiler +

Game 5: + Show Spoiler +
Nope!


+ Show Spoiler [NOTE about REGAME] +
NOTE: Mong had friends over while he was playing. The possibility of stream cheating through them could not be ruled out, so a regame of the series was called.


Game 1 (REGAME): + Show Spoiler +

Game 2 (REGAME): + Show Spoiler +

Game 3 (REGAME): + Show Spoiler +

Game 4 (REGAME): + Show Spoiler +

Game 5 (REGAME): + Show Spoiler +


FPVODs: + Show Spoiler +
Mong FPVOD, split into many parts because of connection issues
http://www.twitch.tv/snipealot2/b/333629288 (starts around 16:30)
http://www.twitch.tv/snipealot2/b/333630045
http://www.twitch.tv/snipealot2/b/333630163
http://www.twitch.tv/snipealot2/b/333630739
http://www.twitch.tv/snipealot2/b/333639803


Playlist


GROUP B FINAL MATCH+ Show Spoiler +
Beast vs PerfectMan

Game 1: + Show Spoiler +

Game 2: + Show Spoiler +

Game 3: + Show Spoiler +

Game 4: + Show Spoiler +
asdgjaetaedf

Game 5: + Show Spoiler +
I'm hungry


FPVODs: + Show Spoiler +
Beast FPVOD
http://www.twitch.tv/snipealot2/b/333626589 (starts around 7:20)
http://www.twitch.tv/snipealot2/b/333628178
http://www.twitch.tv/snipealot2/b/333629288


Playlist


Mong vs Minus)ZeLoT was really good, especially game 1 was pretty intense. After all of this, I would give Minus)ZeLoT a new nickname + Show Spoiler +
Regame Zerg hahah, guy played like 17 games in the Ro32 because of regames?


Now, SSL is going on break for 6 days due to Korean Thanksgiving .. so that's the perfect opportunity to catch up on VODs! If you haven't seen some of these games yet, check them out! Lots of great games, some interesting strategies, and a smattering of hilarious BM!

Tell your friends, spread the word that Korean BW is alive and kicking .. All of the VODs are here in this Youtube channel .. enjoy!!
Writerptrk
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 28 2012 17:09 GMT
#310
Is there a list complied anywhere of the various names that all the Korean BJs use?

In other words when I go to afreeca page for live starcraft streams. I see names like jou1025, sogoodtt (who I happen to know is sonic), aisiteru99, sereniss87, etc. I have no idea if these guys are good, bad, medium, or top level players.

I've seen lists for what names they use of fish, but never noticed on for what their BJ ID or channel name is.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
September 28 2012 17:21 GMT
#311
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=347710 here's a few. there's a couple more threads, but this one seems pretty recent.
En Taro Violet
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
September 28 2012 17:43 GMT
#312
On September 29 2012 02:09 L_Master wrote:
Is there a list complied anywhere of the various names that all the Korean BJs use?

In other words when I go to afreeca page for live starcraft streams. I see names like jou1025, sogoodtt (who I happen to know is sonic), aisiteru99, sereniss87, etc. I have no idea if these guys are good, bad, medium, or top level players.

I've seen lists for what names they use of fish, but never noticed on for what their BJ ID or channel name is.

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/kjwcj

I've been updating that pretty frequently albeit I still have to add Movie's to the list.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
September 28 2012 17:59 GMT
#313
movie is streaming?? o.o wow
ace hwaiting!!
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
September 28 2012 18:37 GMT
#314
How do i bookmark streams on afreeca?
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
September 28 2012 18:55 GMT
#315
On September 29 2012 02:43 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2012 02:09 L_Master wrote:
Is there a list complied anywhere of the various names that all the Korean BJs use?

In other words when I go to afreeca page for live starcraft streams. I see names like jou1025, sogoodtt (who I happen to know is sonic), aisiteru99, sereniss87, etc. I have no idea if these guys are good, bad, medium, or top level players.

I've seen lists for what names they use of fish, but never noticed on for what their BJ ID or channel name is.

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/kjwcj

I've been updating that pretty frequently albeit I still have to add Movie's to the list.


Ah nice. Didn't realize that was for their Afreeca names and was thinking it was IGN's on fish or something. Thanks for keeping it compiled!
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
fazek42
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Hungary438 Posts
September 28 2012 21:38 GMT
#316
This is really awesome. Can someone make a guide on using the Afreeca player? I didn't check any of the checkboxes in the installer (afraid of malware), but right now I can only watch Afreeca in a browser and I don't have fullscreen mode or a sound slider (or comments for that matter), Is there a way to watch recordings? Like the VODs on Twitch? I'd really appreciate Hiya FPVODs
Rlentless
Profile Joined January 2011
Hong Kong322 Posts
October 02 2012 02:14 GMT
#317
Anyone following sonic's stream? There seems to be a restream of sospa proleague .
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-02 05:47:10
October 02 2012 05:37 GMT
#318
On September 29 2012 06:38 fazek42 wrote:
This is really awesome. Can someone make a guide on using the Afreeca player? I didn't check any of the checkboxes in the installer (afraid of malware), but right now I can only watch Afreeca in a browser and I don't have fullscreen mode or a sound slider (or comments for that matter), Is there a way to watch recordings? Like the VODs on Twitch? I'd really appreciate Hiya FPVODs

lol I had planned on making the a small guide to web browser Afreeca, but considering how school just started for me and how busy this week is, I'm sorry to see that it'll have to wait until the weekend ><

But here's a couple of translation notes that I'm sure you guys will find useful

-near the bottom right of the stream window, you'll notice like 6 buttons. The middle two, "추천" and "즐찾" are "recommend" and "bookmark". The first one will help boost the ranking of the broadcaster (you can give once a day per broadcaster) and the second will add that broadcast to your favorites list.

-The rightmost box, the broadcast list box, has normally two tabs (three if you searched smth but w/e about that). The one on the right, "즐겨찾기" is your favorites list. It'll only show the ones that are online atm, the offline ones you can see on your favorite list on the afreeca website.
Writerptrk
quuad
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden77 Posts
October 02 2012 11:33 GMT
#319
Did I miss something, has Movie and/or Tyson retired? Or are they actually playing BW in addition to their SC2 training?
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
October 02 2012 15:12 GMT
#320
On October 02 2012 20:33 quuad wrote:
Did I miss something, has Movie and/or Tyson retired? Or are they actually playing BW in addition to their SC2 training?

i think they are both retired im a 100% sure on tyson cus he himself said it on stream
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft479
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta20
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft479
RuFF_SC2 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1071
White-Ra 152
NaDa 58
Hyuk 55
Noble 54
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
minikerr21
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox608
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7055
Coldzera 865
C9.Mang0307
ViBE61
Mew2King55
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21526
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 28m
Online Event
9h 28m
FEL
14h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.