• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:17
CEST 18:17
KST 01:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8432 users

O.S.H.I. declares a state of emergency - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
June 12 2012 22:49 GMT
#81
HOLY CRAP, this was the most amazing post I've seen in a long time O.O, I wish I was this good, I'm learning from this right now so I can better my TL OP's. This should be seen as the way of posting funny posts about players, jokes + pics + fake Q&A is so, so pro.

Zona,
User was warned for too many mimes.
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
June 12 2012 22:52 GMT
#82
awesome
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
Soft`Soap
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada865 Posts
June 12 2012 22:56 GMT
#83
this is so epic
lol
MiXyass DjLadyDana SoftSoap RightClick DigicidaL l)H[Zodiak] 58^^
Chimpalimp
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1135 Posts
June 12 2012 23:38 GMT
#84
You have spawn some epic giggles from this lovely thread. Well done Zona.
I like money. You like money too? We should hang out.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
June 12 2012 23:53 GMT
#85
I'm going to admit this post brought a very goofy smirk to my face. xD
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
sour_eraser
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada932 Posts
June 13 2012 00:09 GMT
#86
Man. I saw the title in the morning at thought it was about General Health apedemic posted accidently on BW forum. But oh boy was I wrong. Fantastic article!!!
"What's the f*cking point of censoring a letter if everyone and their mother knows what it stands for.... F*cking morons"
VManOfMana
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States764 Posts
June 13 2012 01:18 GMT
#87
Indeed, the threat of Jung Laden is too much to ignore.

There is only one answer. Bring The Ultimate Weapon.
Woo Jung Ho, FIGHTING! | "With the death of BW comes the death of an idea. And that idea, held by many BW fans, was that a computer game could actually outlive the Next New Game cycle. And to some extent it did." -Falling
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
June 13 2012 01:20 GMT
#88
Congratz on 40k!!!

Warning: Jung Laden is known to never surrender. He lifts off all his buildings to go cry in a corner before finally conceding defeat.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 13 2012 01:57 GMT
#89
The Ongamenet Safety and Health Institution


Why couldn't u have added a T at the end?

Then it'd be The Ongamenet Safety and Health Institution Tribunal. O.S.H.I.T
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 13 2012 02:09 GMT
#90
lol very nice. Congrats on 40k ^_^
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
June 13 2012 02:21 GMT
#91
nice to see the energy and efforts of bisu fanboys put towards a good player for a change
Free Palestine
Spica
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5582 Posts
June 13 2012 04:28 GMT
#92
Congratulations on 40k posts Zona!! And of course you're already over 100 posts past that lol, never change Zona. And Hyde never disappoints with his graphics. XD

I loved every single bit of the post, Jung Laden indeed strikes terror into every players' heart. I will miss watching his terrorbikes, I mean vultures terrorizing worker lines in BW.

[image loading]

Never forget
How to pronounce the name: "SPY-ka" | Proud to share the same birthday with Shin (神) Dong Won and the almighty BoxeR | 리쌍도 나무에서 떨어진다. | To YellOw: "2位じゃダメなんですか?" ㅋㅋㅋ | Rest in peace, Violet. 08/23/12
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
June 13 2012 04:45 GMT
#93
amazing write up! congrats on 40k posts
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
scrubtastic
Profile Joined May 2009
1166 Posts
June 13 2012 06:06 GMT
#94
I was also expecting a 'T' at the end

Still works though, and I approve.

and oh god that game vs free was so brutal - Fanta must be super disappointed that hellions are terrible in comparison
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
June 14 2012 03:33 GMT
#95
Since nobody mentioned it, I'm guessing at least a few of you missed a neat detail in the logo Hyde made.
+ Show Spoiler +
Notice what's in the coat of arms? A mouse, a keyboard, and the OGN logo? It was entirely his idea, btw, and I think it was a great touch.


On June 13 2012 10:57 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
The Ongamenet Safety and Health Institution


Why couldn't u have added a T at the end?

Then it'd be The Ongamenet Safety and Health Institution Tribunal. O.S.H.I.T

Believe me, I tried. But I couldn't find any expansion for the acronym that sounded right in my head, and I figured what I had would adequately get across the idea.

On June 13 2012 07:49 docvoc wrote:
I'm learning from this right now so I can better my TL OP's.

I guess I should edit and fix the typos, then, at the very least.

On June 13 2012 11:21 Ideas wrote:
nice to see the energy and efforts of bisu fanboys put towards a good player for a change

Except that you're mischaracterizing things - I am, and always have been, first and foremost a Fantasy fan. You might notice that even in my SKT hype I wrote awhile ago I put Fantasy first.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-14 03:37:41
June 14 2012 03:36 GMT
#96
Posting in an epic thread! Love the read hahaha

and congrats on 40k awesome
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
June 14 2012 04:00 GMT
#97
Win
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
July 16 2012 18:25 GMT
#98
bump~~

plus the "armored legions" section may be particularly relevant in 14 hours ^^
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Jukulmolder
Profile Joined April 2011
Spain254 Posts
July 16 2012 18:41 GMT
#99
Hahaha, soooo cool!
"IT'S THE SCYTHE, ISN'T IT? PEOPLE ALWAYS NOTICE THE SCYTHE"
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
July 16 2012 18:48 GMT
#100
ugh I should sleep early so I can watch this crap crap crap
Writer
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1239
ComeBackTV 581
SteadfastSC460
TaKeTV 452
LamboSC2380
IndyStarCraft 158
Rex127
EnkiAlexander 62
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 460
LamboSC2 380
mouzHeroMarine 262
IndyStarCraft 158
ProTech158
Rex 127
BRAT_OK 71
UpATreeSC 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33113
Shuttle 1869
EffOrt 918
Light 617
Mini 582
Soma 448
Rush 340
firebathero 292
Snow 190
ZerO 172
[ Show more ]
hero 107
Sea.KH 56
sorry 52
Killer 49
Liquid`Ret 40
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 22
Bale 22
soO 19
Trap 18
Shine 16
Terrorterran 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Free 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1240
Dendi933
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1363
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2271
crisheroes1475
XaKoH 200
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1846
B2W.Neo966
Beastyqt269
Hui .199
ArmadaUGS193
KnowMe124
QueenE107
Mew2King91
Trikslyr69
ToD49
Dewaltoss41
ZerO(Twitch)19
FrodaN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 20
• Adnapsc2 2
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• HerbMon 13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3330
• TFBlade1115
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV218
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 43m
Stellar Fest
20h 43m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.