• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11056 users

APMalert for ICCup

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
WhuazGoodJaggah
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Lesotho777 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 19:05:53
May 31 2012 02:26 GMT
#1
Hey, recently I made a thread about a small plugin I wrote to prevent fish server (or any other server) to change your precious server list. In the mean time I added a few more GUI fixes (more recent maps than only 5, selection for the listbox stays even if you have more than 254 items (reps, maps) in the folder).

But because I almost only play on ICC those fixes triggered the anti hack. So I had to find a way to whitelist my plugin. After a lot of thinking and trial and error I found a way.

So here are the plugins:
ICCup Plugins Loader (named icctv.bwl)
This plugin has to be named icctv.bwl so Chaos Launcher will load it even with ICCup mode enabled. This plugin will load other plugins and whitelist them, the other plugins are listed in iccpluginsloader.ini. Don't add any other than the ones I listed in there (unless you know it will work with ICC anti hack), the reason is, that I only whitelisted those so far. So if you add anything I didn't whitelist, you are considered a hacker by the ICC anti hack.

If you know about a really cool plugin you would like to be whitelisted as well, you can give me a link and I might consider it. But don't expect that I whitelist anything as it's quite some work.

Currently supported plugins:
APMalert.bwl
Stormplugin.bwl
GUIfixes.bwl
repfix.bwl

GUIfixes
This fixes some annoying shit in the BW GUI.
The serverlist wont be changed by BroodWar anymore, you can edit it to your liking and as long as this plugin is loaded no server (fish im looking at you) wont change it to some bullshit.
The recent map list (the drop down list box) will be filled with as many maps as you specify in the ini-file (config button).
If you select a replay or map in a folder with more than 254 files, the correct file will stay selected.


To use these plugins, simply download all the files from this link:
http://213.133.99.163/bw/iccpluginsloader/
into your Chaos Launcher.

A copy of my ChaosLauncher.zip where everything should work out of the box.
http://213.133.99.163/bw/cl/chaoslauncher.zip

If you have any questions just ask.


P.S.
The title is APMalert on ICCup because I think thats the feature most will enjoy, who needs my shitty GUI fixes anyway when there is APMalert :D
small dicks have great firepower
tec27
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States3715 Posts
May 31 2012 03:24 GMT
#2
Looks cool, thanks for this
Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
MicrowaveMess
Profile Joined May 2012
United States42 Posts
May 31 2012 04:51 GMT
#3
Worked like a charm =D thank you
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 05:03:13
May 31 2012 04:54 GMT
#4
Invalid access to memory location(998)
Windows Vista(started chaos as admin)

EDIT:
Here's an idea, create a .dll file instead with a .inj file so that Chaos can still detect and run it.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
WhuazGoodJaggah
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Lesotho777 Posts
May 31 2012 05:14 GMT
#5
On May 31 2012 13:54 xboi209 wrote:
Invalid access to memory location(998)
Windows Vista(started chaos as admin)

EDIT:
Here's an idea, create a .dll file instead with a .inj file so that Chaos can still detect and run it.


Hmm, which plugins did you have active? Do the other plugins normally work for you?

The plugin needs to be icctv.bwl for the mentioned reason. Also it makes no real difference whether I make an ordinary .dll or a .bwl. The only difference is that I have to inject the dll myself, which is not really an issue.
But maybe I miss something, why do you think I should use .dll with .inj?
small dicks have great firepower
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
May 31 2012 05:18 GMT
#6
I forgot to say that the error comes up when I try to open Chaoslauncher at all. You said that the names of your plugin needs to be whitelisted so I just that instead of using .bwl, try using .dll
I can load other stuff using the .dll with .inj with no problem so that's why I just suggested it
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
WhuazGoodJaggah
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Lesotho777 Posts
May 31 2012 05:29 GMT
#7
Hmmm, looks like there is a Problem with loading the settings. Are all the files in place? I'll make some logging tomorrow for problems like this.

Its not the names of the plugins that need to be whitelisted. It's Chaos Launcher, when you choose ICCup mode with Chaos Launcher it will only load these plugins: chaosplugin.bwl, icctv.bwl, icctvp.bwl, iccscbn.bwl and wmode.bwl.

The .dll and .inj stuff works only on StarCraft mode not in ICCup mode. I made one of those aswell (win 7 resolution changer) and that one is not loaded in ICCup mode.
small dicks have great firepower
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
May 31 2012 05:37 GMT
#8
Thanks. Very useful-
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 06:48:07
May 31 2012 06:38 GMT
#9
Double checked everything and figured out that I was missing guifixes.ini
edit: guifixes doesn't show up on my plugins list, if that was intentional, can you make it show so I can use it on bnet?
edit2: Could you make it so that in the guifixes.ini, you can set the server list that guifixes will protect
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
sCCrooked
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1306 Posts
May 31 2012 06:59 GMT
#10
excellent additions whuaz. Really would like to see these added to iccup's function so its more like fish launchers in terms of obs plug-ins and such. They're great learning tools.
Enlightened in an age of anti-intellectualism and quotidian repetitiveness of asinine assumptive thinking. Best lycan guide evar --> "Fixing solo queue all pick one game at a time." ~KwarK-
WhuazGoodJaggah
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Lesotho777 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 07:09:10
May 31 2012 07:05 GMT
#11
GUIfixes should show up in the list, if it doesn't it shouldn't work anyway, kinda strange. Can you have more than 5 recent maps? That would be the easiest way to check that.

i thought about the gateway list in the settings, but then threw away the idea. so much stuff that can be fucked up, and my intention was not a gateway editor. if you want to edit your gateways either use this guide http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=44774 or download a gateway editor http://www.dota-utilities.com/2008/09/battlenet-gateway-editor.html

@sCCrooked
Yeah, maybe I'll port ObsMode aswell, takes some time though, boring work, you know :D
small dicks have great firepower
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
May 31 2012 07:16 GMT
#12
ahh, could you make it so that guifixes works when you inject after connecting bnet
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
May 31 2012 08:38 GMT
#13
I recommend against using this. An updated version of the antihack might consider you a hacker for using this.
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
May 31 2012 10:27 GMT
#14
Slightly off topic but I recall seeing somewhere that there are hacks for iCCup, I think here (the topic got deleted quickly I believe). Is the antihack for iccup updated regularly? I'd hate to be playing against hackers.
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9564 Posts
May 31 2012 11:02 GMT
#15
On May 31 2012 17:38 MasterOfChaos wrote:
I recommend against using this. An updated version of the antihack might consider you a hacker for using this.

You assume that ICCup development team cares about their BW servers anymore. If they did they would do this themselves.

Another plugins that I would like to see on ICCup are AdvBNet and ObsMode

Btw, awesome job on making this!
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
May 31 2012 13:12 GMT
#16
I have always wanted this when I was playing broodwar in 2008 on iccup and finally I got it . Thank you whoisagoodjaggah.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
DorF
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden961 Posts
May 31 2012 13:20 GMT
#17
I don't understand how to get this working ... guess I am stupid
BW for life !
WhuazGoodJaggah
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Lesotho777 Posts
May 31 2012 15:21 GMT
#18
On May 31 2012 16:16 xboi209 wrote:
ahh, could you make it so that guifixes works when you inject after connecting bnet


Hmmm, does it prevent you from logging on to b.net? I could change the recentMaps and the listbox thingy, but the serverlist is impossible, because it gets updated when you log on to bnet. I can't test this myself, as I have no access to a valid cdkey right now.

On May 31 2012 17:38 MasterOfChaos wrote:
I recommend against using this. An updated version of the antihack might consider you a hacker for using this.

The ICCup Anti Hack hasn't been updated for over a year. I can simply check for it's version and as soon as an update happens, I disable it and make a new fix. The way I whitelist the plugins will always work. I actually proposed this way of whitelisting to Python_Max a few years ago, but he never gave a fuck T_T.

On May 31 2012 19:27 Birdie wrote:
Slightly off topic but I recall seeing somewhere that there are hacks for iCCup, I think here (the topic got deleted quickly I believe). Is the antihack for iccup updated regularly? I'd hate to be playing against hackers.

The ICC AH had its last update over a year ago, but even if it's updated regularly, the problem will always be the same, it's code on your machine, you can always circumvent it.

On May 31 2012 22:20 DorF wrote:
I don't understand how to get this working ... guess I am stupid

You copy all the files from the link into your Chaos Launcher directory (the folder were your chaoslauncher.exe is), enable the ICCup Plugins Loader and thats it.
small dicks have great firepower
DorF
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden961 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 15:52:40
May 31 2012 15:52 GMT
#19
On May 31 2012 22:20 DorF wrote:
I don't understand how to get this working ... guess I am stupid

You copy all the files from the link into your Chaos Launcher directory (the folder were your chaoslauncher.exe is), enable the ICCup Plugins Loader and thats it.


I did that but my AH doesn't work then ... also some files that are on that link are not downloadable but they merely show you some text that I don't know what to do with :p
BW for life !
WhuazGoodJaggah
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Lesotho777 Posts
May 31 2012 16:20 GMT
#20
On June 01 2012 00:52 DorF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2012 22:20 DorF wrote:
I don't understand how to get this working ... guess I am stupid

Show nested quote +
You copy all the files from the link into your Chaos Launcher directory (the folder were your chaoslauncher.exe is), enable the ICCup Plugins Loader and thats it.


I did that but my AH doesn't work then ... also some files that are on that link are not downloadable but they merely show you some text that I don't know what to do with :p


If you mean your AH is not on when using Chaos Launcher, then you have to switch to ICCup mode (on the bottom of Chaos Launcher).
All the files are downloadable (right click -> save target).
small dicks have great firepower
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33219
Calm 5234
Bisu 2774
Jaedong 1091
Horang2 655
BeSt 480
Rush 430
Soma 400
Larva 336
Stork 321
[ Show more ]
Light 254
ZerO 198
Zeus 191
Snow 179
Free 116
910 114
Mind 111
Barracks 106
Sea.KH 60
Killer 56
Liquid`Ret 52
Hyun 46
Mong 40
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 33
Trap 32
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
Rock 20
Hm[arnc] 16
Sexy 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7979
XaKoH 427
Counter-Strike
fl0m4116
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes567
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko931
B2W.Neo556
Mlord396
Lowko337
mouzStarbuck221
DeMusliM195
Livibee176
Hui .174
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr75
QueenE70
KnowMe57
Mew2King54
ZerO(Twitch)16
FrodaN8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1137
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• Jankos2304
• TFBlade704
Other Games
• Shiphtur576
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.