• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7351 users

Tossgirl on Fantasy - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
March 30 2012 23:47 GMT
#61
On March 31 2012 08:02 ydeer1993 wrote:
be good if she asked some questions about SC2 in this, to get a pov of the rumours from a BW pro


Well a lot of BW pros are still very much hopeful about future leagues and such. Whenever they get interviewed, they would always respond with something "next season" related.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
tripper688
Profile Joined January 2011
United States569 Posts
March 31 2012 00:02 GMT
#62
Thanks for the interview and translation!! Still not used to fanta with glasses...
"Excuse me I gotta do some vacuuming really fast *vrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm*" Day[9]
Heouf
Profile Joined March 2012
Netherlands787 Posts
March 31 2012 00:11 GMT
#63
Nice translation it was a very good read. Fantasy is so good at this game unbelieveble.
Gokba Alhakel
1Eris1
Profile Joined September 2010
United States5797 Posts
March 31 2012 00:14 GMT
#64
Tossgirls looks are overrated, Fantasy is way more sexy.
Known Aliases: Tyragon, Valeric ~MSL Forever, SKT is truly the Superior KT!
Kimoleon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States210 Posts
April 04 2012 08:32 GMT
#65
Part 2 released bump~
#nanashin #once | No Sana No Life | BW Forever ~
Romantic
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1844 Posts
April 04 2012 08:50 GMT
#66
Fantasy mentioned something about switching games? Hmmm


"TG – This is Medic Date’s last question. Your final dream?

FA – First I want to be a gamer as long as I can. Even when changing games, I want to be remembered as a consistently good player. Surviving as long as possible till the end, tiresomely I want to keep showing my face to the fans."

Changing games sooner or later, I wonder?
Kimoleon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States210 Posts
April 04 2012 08:56 GMT
#67
On April 04 2012 17:50 Romantic wrote:
Fantasy mentioned something about switching games? Hmmm


"TG – This is Medic Date’s last question. Your final dream?

FA – First I want to be a gamer as long as I can. Even when changing games, I want to be remembered as a consistently good player. Surviving as long as possible till the end, tiresomely I want to keep showing my face to the fans."

Changing games sooner or later, I wonder?


Well seeming he wants a new phrase other than 'taekbangleessang', I'm still thinking BW for a looong time.
I could've used a better word but 'event', 'category' sounded a bit weird.
#nanashin #once | No Sana No Life | BW Forever ~
Sinedd
Profile Joined July 2008
Poland7052 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 08:57:07
April 04 2012 08:56 GMT
#68
god damn..

she is SOOOO cute !

<3

and fantasy looks so much better with glasses..
T H C makes ppl happy
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 09:20:08
April 04 2012 09:19 GMT
#69
"Recently people say liquid establishments are doing okay."



And it seems pretty clear Fantasy's planning to overtake the SC2 scene!
I think esports is pretty nice.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 09:53:26
April 04 2012 09:31 GMT
#70
oh wait i thought this was gonna be tossgirl talking about her fantasy
POGGERS
Lmui
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada6223 Posts
April 04 2012 09:35 GMT
#71
I'll be 100% honest. I came for the tossgirl pictures and barely glanced at the interview >.>
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
April 04 2012 10:06 GMT
#72
On March 31 2012 00:09 bgx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 22:36 Mobius_1 wrote:
Tossgirl will win this Starleague, 3-0 Flash in the finals.

Then Flash will retire and SKT will win every subsequent SPL :D :D :D

But as everyone has already said, so pretty~~~ <3

Thats a fanfic material.

TG: Flash i was hiding my skills, look how easy it is.
Flash: OMG D-Matrixed Firebat build, Nooooooooooo
Bisu: ":O"

This looks promising. Please continue.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
storkfan
Profile Joined March 2012
493 Posts
April 04 2012 10:17 GMT
#73
Aah tossgirl your fingers are beautiful, they are delicate, amazing how high the apm they can make
fearus
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
China2164 Posts
April 04 2012 10:20 GMT
#74
I was in a rush and no time to read it all, so I just Ctrl-F for Bisu and read the parts where Bisu was mentioned.

#1 fanboy.
bisu fanboy
Gatsbizzle
Profile Joined March 2010
United States132 Posts
April 04 2012 15:39 GMT
#75
On March 30 2012 17:48 Kimoleon wrote:
TG – This is one of the medic date’s frequent questions. If you win the Lotto as 1st place, what would you like to do most?

FA – First I’ll sponsor Starleague in my name (laugh). I want to open a shop. Maybe a drinking bar or a coffee shop. Recently people say liquid establishments are doing okay. And with the leftovers I would spend with my family. I think I’ll continue my progamer life.


More OSLs, never a bad thing. Keeping eSports and the dream alive!
I joined TeamLiquid for TSL2 but I stayed for Nada's Body.
TheArtOfFugue
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada187 Posts
April 04 2012 15:56 GMT
#76
What's the deal with Korea and plastic surgery.... Tossgirl was PERFECT before. ((
74% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
April 04 2012 16:10 GMT
#77
Where did her legs go? T-T
"En taro adun, Executor."
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
April 04 2012 16:12 GMT
#78
Tossgirl is lovely as usual thanks for the translation and funny that fantasy think he is going to be sent out on the ace match .... Although it will be cool if the game reaches ace match in the first place .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
GoTuNk!
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Chile4591 Posts
April 04 2012 16:41 GMT
#79
Fantasy so awesome. Can't have anything other than respect for someone that plays 15 hours a day to surpass God himself.
GhoSt[shield]
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2131 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-04 21:07:04
April 04 2012 18:36 GMT
#80
TG – This is Medic Date’s last question. Your final dream?

FA – First I want to be a gamer as long as I can. Even when changing games, I want to be remembered as a consistently good player. Surviving as long as possible till the end, tiresomely I want to keep showing my face to the fans.

Also I still have not reached number one yet, as a progamer I want to be recognized as number one. I will prove that with my own hands, that you can be a progamer in the 30’s. I have not achieved number one yet, so my dream as a progamer is bigger at the moment.


Oh god no, FFS NO FANTASY I want to watch your BW vulture control forever!

edit#1, saw the reply to posts from above on page. Can't wait for more OSl and PL Finals Terran Terror
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 255
SteadfastSC 113
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
910 64
Bale 15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1083
Other Games
summit1g6956
Grubby2335
shahzam592
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 62
• Hupsaiya 36
• Hinosc 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21265
Other Games
• imaqtpie660
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.