• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:17
CEST 00:17
KST 07:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7844 users

[Interview] Snickers after Nada VS July

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-09 15:20:33
July 09 2005 11:24 GMT
#1
Mod, please change title so it doesn't give away the result, sorry! done - GroT

Thanks GroT, sorry for the trouble =/

Important edit: TL time just turned to 00:00, omg, b-day ^^

Source: PlaySC.com, FiFo
Just returned from my 1-week vacation, it was pretty cool ^^

[image loading]

[image loading]



You advanced into the final.
I don’t feel anything spectacular. Although it is all-star, it is still an individual league; I was a little nervous today.


Playing against July, your style was strong as always.
July is a player who constantly comes up with new strategies, and playing against those players will guarantee good matches. Statistics are only numbers, they can’t reflect much. Even if I am ahead, I still can’t be careless.


The fourth match?
July has tendencies to use Lurker, so I hypothesized that he would go Lurker and saved my Scan energy to get prepared. Then his mutas arrived, and that scared me.


You got cheesed in your second game.
I was in shock. Under those conditions, I didn’t think he would flood me with zerglings and drones.


What remain are the final matches against Yellow.
There isn’t much to say. My first final was against Yellow, and I came back from 0-2 and won the title. I want to have that feeling again.


Talk about ODL R1 Group F.
It’s scary, but now to think about it, it’s actually a good thing. I will practise very hard and advance. I am confident.


Final words?
Recently, I’ve been practising a lot, and I feel that I gained back what I lost over the last few month. I now know the importance of fan-support. During my hardest times, many people gave me the support that I direly needed. From now on, I don’t want to be called “Genius Terran”, I’d rather be “Terran of Hard-work”. I will return quickly.


“Return”?
Just wait and see. Oh wait, I lost my keyboard bag, and Silent_control lent me his. I want to say “Thank you” to him.

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
July 09 2005 11:28 GMT
#2
Nice interview, thanks Camb. Only suggestion might be for a mod to edit the title so it doesn't give away the winner, and throw in a spoiler tag. ^_^

Oh wait, I lost my keyboard bag, and Silent_control lent me his. I want to say “Thank you” to him.


Wonder if it was a pink bag.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
July 09 2005 11:30 GMT
#3
Oops, yeah, my bad.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
July 09 2005 11:52 GMT
#4
DA YUN YEOUL SUN JJU :D
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
July 09 2005 11:54 GMT
#5
Oh, and thanks Cambium.
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
TyrannicalTeabagger
Profile Joined July 2005
107 Posts
July 09 2005 12:02 GMT
#6
Silent_Control is the real winner here!
iamke55
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States2806 Posts
July 09 2005 12:05 GMT
#7
On July 09 2005 20:24 Cambium wrote:
My first final was against Yellow, and I came back from 0-2 and won the title. I want to have that feeling again.


Of all the people to confirm for me that Nada won the last 3 games in a row...
During practice session, I discovered very good build against zerg. -Bisu[Shield]
enkera~
Profile Joined May 2005
Venezuela725 Posts
July 09 2005 12:41 GMT
#8
On July 09 2005 20:52 Gryffindor_us wrote:
DA YUN YEOUL SUN JJU :D


wtf ?

July...WHY!!!!!!!! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Go nada, go for it !
If I go back to Seoul practice hard so no one can beat me, and for sure I will dedicate all those winnings and honors to my father, Im going back, dont worry, Im going back to the real nada, so remember I will take care of my family dad.. -NaDa
ItchReliever
Profile Joined April 2004
2489 Posts
July 09 2005 12:45 GMT
#9
i'm pretty confident now nada will beat yellow :D
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
July 09 2005 13:41 GMT
#10
I wish I was good enough that I required a keyboard bag...
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Sorrow_eyes
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1007 Posts
July 09 2005 14:51 GMT
#11
gogo yellow fighting!!!
Myacctmessup: People tried to create a Perfect language that the whole world can communicate with out difficulty, that it is universal and easy to learn. Do you hapen to know what language is it? Fireblast: You mean love?
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
July 09 2005 15:19 GMT
#12
OMG, B-DAY TODAY!
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
July 09 2005 15:20 GMT
#13
I'm a bit confused, anyone has a link to the brackets of the whole league plz ?
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
dsh
Profile Joined June 2004
United States879 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-09 15:22:29
July 09 2005 15:22 GMT
#14
NADA is my hero :D


Nada Fighting!!!!!
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
July 09 2005 15:25 GMT
#15
On July 10 2005 00:20 ChApFoU wrote:
I'm a bit confused, anyone has a link to the brackets of the whole league plz ?


Eight players. Two pre-lim rounds.

Two players advance from each round, and it goes like this:

R2 1st vs (R1 1st vs [R2 2nd vs R1 2nd] )
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Red_Dragon
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Croatia2862 Posts
July 09 2005 16:27 GMT
#16
JulyZerg you are going down!

[image loading]
Climbing walls of an endless circle
Moggle
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada327 Posts
July 09 2005 16:27 GMT
#17
happy birthday cambium

and DAMNIT NADA YOU BROKE MY 18 CORRECT VOTING STREAK
now its currently at 8 =(
Moggle @ USWest. I hate Spore Colonies!
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
July 09 2005 16:32 GMT
#18
On July 10 2005 00:25 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2005 00:20 ChApFoU wrote:
I'm a bit confused, anyone has a link to the brackets of the whole league plz ?


Eight players. Two pre-lim rounds.

Two players advance from each round, and it goes like this:

R2 1st vs (R1 1st vs [R2 2nd vs R1 2nd] )


thx
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
July 09 2005 16:59 GMT
#19
On July 10 2005 01:27 [Red]Dragoon wrote:
JulyZerg you are going down!

[image loading]


actually it's more like "Hong Jin Ho (YellOw), Wait for me!"
ZergEntry
Profile Joined March 2005
United States40 Posts
July 09 2005 17:04 GMT
#20
its more like, you droped a candy bar july, pick it up.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O174
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft204
Nina 84
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14139
ZZZero.O 174
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 97
Hyuk 72
Terrorterran 25
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto49
League of Legends
Doublelift3666
Counter-Strike
Fnx 833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck377
JimRising 276
KnowMe253
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 34
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie789
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 43m
INu's Battles
13h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 43m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.