• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:16
CEST 14:16
KST 21:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8633 users

[FPL] [G] Player Overview - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
November 25 2011 22:25 GMT
#41
Okay guys, time to win this year's FPL with a full team from ACE.

Be amazing, but hard to do. Instead I might go for a pure KHAN and Ex-KHAN team.
kiss kiss fall in love
letian
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany4221 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-25 22:45:13
November 25 2011 22:44 GMT
#42
I remember seeing a guy in FPL, who made a team of the weakest possible players, and put Jaedong Flash and Bisu to his antiteam, so that he could be the first from the end, lol, that was cool)
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
November 26 2011 00:48 GMT
#43
On November 26 2011 06:54 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 06:06 Harem wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:27 Bibbit wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:18 KamMoye wrote:
you're way off on killer. 60% win-rate in proleague since january 1, 2011.

Fair enough, but you'll have to forgive me for remaining skeptical. I'll admit I haven't seen a ton of those games, but just looking at the names, I'm not overly impressed.

How can your opinion be credible at all if you just say ___ sucks while never watching his games?

You can't just base opinion off TLPD. Otherwise, you can say something ridiculous like Soulkey is awful at ZvT because his win percentage is below 50%.

You should actually start watching Killer's games because his play now tells a completely different story than what you are looking at in TLPD. (also need to drop the preconceived bias of him being bad from games forever ago as that Killer is not relevant to current Killer)

(if you want VOD links that better show his play now then say so)


Yeah obviously you're right. I would actually love if you posted me some games of him showing some sick play. Maybe one of each match up if you can? ZvT in particular I'd like to see a game against bio since I seen most of his vs mech games and know he's sick good at it. Also part of me knows the numbers aren't entirely fair, especially given how great I think Hydra's ZvT is despite lackluster numbers. I suppose I just goofed. : )

I have already conceded that I was unfair to Soulkey, but I should probably throw it in the OP or something !

+ Show Spoiler [ZvT] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_uYJ-POkKg







+ Show Spoiler [ZvP] +












+ Show Spoiler [ZvZ] +








Moderator。◕‿◕。
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 01:01:56
November 26 2011 01:01 GMT
#44
On November 26 2011 06:54 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 06:06 Harem wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:27 Bibbit wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:18 KamMoye wrote:
you're way off on killer. 60% win-rate in proleague since january 1, 2011.

Fair enough, but you'll have to forgive me for remaining skeptical. I'll admit I haven't seen a ton of those games, but just looking at the names, I'm not overly impressed.

How can your opinion be credible at all if you just say ___ sucks while never watching his games?

You can't just base opinion off TLPD. Otherwise, you can say something ridiculous like Soulkey is awful at ZvT because his win percentage is below 50%.

You should actually start watching Killer's games because his play now tells a completely different story than what you are looking at in TLPD. (also need to drop the preconceived bias of him being bad from games forever ago as that Killer is not relevant to current Killer)

(if you want VOD links that better show his play now then say so)


Yeah obviously you're right. I would actually love if you posted me some games of him showing some sick play. Maybe one of each match up if you can? ZvT in particular I'd like to see a game against bio since I seen most of his vs mech games and know he's sick good at it. Also part of me knows the numbers aren't entirely fair, especially given how great I think Hydra's ZvT is despite lackluster numbers. I suppose I just goofed. : )

I have already conceded that I was unfair to Soulkey, but I should probably throw it in the OP or something !


I think it was Fantasy on maybe NBR (not sure) that he played a pretty darn nice game. He's just alot better in general though than the noob Killer of a year ago.

EDIT: It was Sea
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Archers_bane
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1338 Posts
November 26 2011 01:24 GMT
#45
On November 26 2011 09:48 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 06:54 Bibbit wrote:
On November 26 2011 06:06 Harem wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:27 Bibbit wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:18 KamMoye wrote:
you're way off on killer. 60% win-rate in proleague since january 1, 2011.

Fair enough, but you'll have to forgive me for remaining skeptical. I'll admit I haven't seen a ton of those games, but just looking at the names, I'm not overly impressed.

How can your opinion be credible at all if you just say ___ sucks while never watching his games?

You can't just base opinion off TLPD. Otherwise, you can say something ridiculous like Soulkey is awful at ZvT because his win percentage is below 50%.

You should actually start watching Killer's games because his play now tells a completely different story than what you are looking at in TLPD. (also need to drop the preconceived bias of him being bad from games forever ago as that Killer is not relevant to current Killer)

(if you want VOD links that better show his play now then say so)


Yeah obviously you're right. I would actually love if you posted me some games of him showing some sick play. Maybe one of each match up if you can? ZvT in particular I'd like to see a game against bio since I seen most of his vs mech games and know he's sick good at it. Also part of me knows the numbers aren't entirely fair, especially given how great I think Hydra's ZvT is despite lackluster numbers. I suppose I just goofed. : )

I have already conceded that I was unfair to Soulkey, but I should probably throw it in the OP or something !

+ Show Spoiler [ZvT] +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_uYJ-POkKg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxxQYIA_ZEs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3k7WBARvX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aF9sPWjPA


+ Show Spoiler [ZvP] +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEamOroKYm8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1klVBq7kE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyA1P9vzMII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs5h5lMjUSs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz7CAj7wLGc


+ Show Spoiler [ZvZ] +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL8_YzBTQCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAX4g607nto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDNOKiPb96w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhDxA2pyMrA


Not only are those fantastic games, Killer recently won the in-house tournament in Team 8. Beating Jaedong/Sea/Baby in anything Starcraft is nothing short of amazing.
Starcraft's BW glory days have passed, RIP Jaedong's dominance - 2013...EDIT 2017: WE BACK BOYS
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
November 26 2011 02:43 GMT
#46
On November 26 2011 06:06 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 02:27 Bibbit wrote:
On November 26 2011 02:18 KamMoye wrote:
you're way off on killer. 60% win-rate in proleague since january 1, 2011.

Fair enough, but you'll have to forgive me for remaining skeptical. I'll admit I haven't seen a ton of those games, but just looking at the names, I'm not overly impressed.

How can your opinion be credible at all if you just say ___ sucks while never watching his games?

You can't just base opinion off TLPD. Otherwise, you can say something ridiculous like Soulkey is awful at ZvT because his win percentage is below 50%.

You should actually start watching Killer's games because his play now tells a completely different story than what you are looking at in TLPD. (also need to drop the preconceived bias of him being bad from games forever ago as that Killer is not relevant to current Killer)

(if you want VOD links that better show his play now then say so)


People are fanboying Soulkey's ZvT because he's got a different style. When someone like Hydra have 52% and Clam have 48%, I definately wouldn't agree that Soulkey should have a higher win rate than 50%, Stats don't lie. 50% ZvT is pretty good though at the progamer level. Soulkey is definately a very promising player, and maybe especially in ZvT, but he's not there yet, atleast he wasn't at the end of last season.
Scarecrow
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Korea (South)9175 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 07:10:15
November 26 2011 07:09 GMT
#47
On November 25 2011 17:47 Subversive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 17:22 Scarecrow wrote:
Having trouble deciding on a team too, woonjin seem like they have great depth and value at 3 pts. STX are terrible and barely worth 1, ACE at 0 seems the better bet. Speaking of ACE Kal and Great should be good value and will get alot of game time. It seems that players always perform well after their move to ace, at least for a while. Just look at ggaemo and fbh. Kal is too good not to earn 4 pts worth of value. Probably the best pickup this time around alongside the 6 p'ters Leta/Light/Soulkey if one of them catches fire.

Why not Best instead of Kal? He's likely to get almost as much game time and isn't in a slump. Plus he's on SKT1 so team points are a bonus.

I know you're a Best fan Just looking at SKT1's lineup they have 3-4 toss, 3-4 zerg and fantasy. + Show Spoiler +
though JD deciding to skimp on sunkens is a good start
. I doubt Best will get the same playing time as Kal but it really does depend on the respective coaches.

I just rate Kal's potential alot higher and think he'll break his slump at ACE, it's a risk but we'll see how it pays off (not being in the lineup this first week hurts but there was little to no news regarding this T.T)
Yhamm is the god of predictions
KamMoye
Profile Joined December 2010
United States721 Posts
November 27 2011 03:11 GMT
#48
not only are killer's recent results spectacular, he's really fun to watch, too. not a ridiculously boring standard zerg like Roro and not absurdly inconsistent like Clam.

that said after i made my own FPL team i saw you were kind of right. 6 points is expensive and there are better buys out there imo, like shuttle, best, and soulkey.
gen.Sun
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States539 Posts
November 27 2011 09:20 GMT
#49
On November 26 2011 16:09 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 17:47 Subversive wrote:
On November 25 2011 17:22 Scarecrow wrote:
Having trouble deciding on a team too, woonjin seem like they have great depth and value at 3 pts. STX are terrible and barely worth 1, ACE at 0 seems the better bet. Speaking of ACE Kal and Great should be good value and will get alot of game time. It seems that players always perform well after their move to ace, at least for a while. Just look at ggaemo and fbh. Kal is too good not to earn 4 pts worth of value. Probably the best pickup this time around alongside the 6 p'ters Leta/Light/Soulkey if one of them catches fire.

Why not Best instead of Kal? He's likely to get almost as much game time and isn't in a slump. Plus he's on SKT1 so team points are a bonus.

I know you're a Best fan Just looking at SKT1's lineup they have 3-4 toss, 3-4 zerg and fantasy. + Show Spoiler +
though JD deciding to skimp on sunkens is a good start
. I doubt Best will get the same playing time as Kal but it really does depend on the respective coaches.

I just rate Kal's potential alot higher and think he'll break his slump at ACE, it's a risk but we'll see how it pays off (not being in the lineup this first week hurts but there was little to no news regarding this T.T)


I thought the same as you, but now I'm really regretting my choice as Kal is still not ut of basic... whoops. I think in circumstances like these we should get a takeback >.>
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
November 27 2011 09:51 GMT
#50
On November 26 2011 16:09 Scarecrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 17:47 Subversive wrote:
On November 25 2011 17:22 Scarecrow wrote:
Having trouble deciding on a team too, woonjin seem like they have great depth and value at 3 pts. STX are terrible and barely worth 1, ACE at 0 seems the better bet. Speaking of ACE Kal and Great should be good value and will get alot of game time. It seems that players always perform well after their move to ace, at least for a while. Just look at ggaemo and fbh. Kal is too good not to earn 4 pts worth of value. Probably the best pickup this time around alongside the 6 p'ters Leta/Light/Soulkey if one of them catches fire.

Why not Best instead of Kal? He's likely to get almost as much game time and isn't in a slump. Plus he's on SKT1 so team points are a bonus.

I know you're a Best fan Just looking at SKT1's lineup they have 3-4 toss, 3-4 zerg and fantasy. + Show Spoiler +
though JD deciding to skimp on sunkens is a good start
. I doubt Best will get the same playing time as Kal but it really does depend on the respective coaches.

I just rate Kal's potential alot higher and think he'll break his slump at ACE, it's a risk but we'll see how it pays off (not being in the lineup this first week hurts but there was little to no news regarding this T.T)

Ah true. I forgot I was actually ^^. Yeah I think Kal is just as legitimate seeing as he should get more play-time. Will be interesting to see how he does.
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko430
ProTech120
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37085
firebathero 1453
Bisu 1428
Horang2 917
Hyuk 428
BeSt 373
Mini 263
EffOrt 253
Larva 235
Light 229
[ Show more ]
Soma 207
ZerO 110
Mong 94
Barracks 93
Rush 92
Leta 90
Pusan 65
Snow 63
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 37
JYJ 36
NaDa 31
Mind 30
Aegong 28
Sexy 22
Bale 21
zelot 20
sorry 19
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 12
Noble 11
Icarus 6
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc492
XaKoH 386
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1267
Khaldor1054
Other Games
gofns38377
singsing2256
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo334
Livibee205
hiko86
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH168
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• HerbMon 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
44m
OSC
9h 44m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 44m
Online Event
22h 44m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.