Love both of them. But I'm very sad that there's no Park Sang Hyun too 
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Rostam
United States2552 Posts
Love both of them. But I'm very sad that there's no Park Sang Hyun too ![]() | ||
|
red4ce
United States7313 Posts
| ||
|
Ideas
United States8179 Posts
lol | ||
|
StarStruck
25339 Posts
| ||
|
Jindo
United States1305 Posts
that joined. | ||
|
kuroshiroi
3149 Posts
| ||
|
Chimpalimp
United States1135 Posts
On November 21 2011 11:26 endy wrote: Fuck yeah Lee Seung Won ! Hope he'll cast until he's a granpa. I second that notion. While this is pretty great news, I will miss quiet a few of the commentators that weren't picked, especially Kim Chul-min, the man is a boss. | ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
edit: Though, loving the first Saturday game caster lineup! | ||
|
iSometric
2221 Posts
| ||
|
SoKHo
Korea (South)1081 Posts
| ||
|
N.geNuity
United States5112 Posts
| ||
|
zyzq
United States3123 Posts
| ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
| ||
|
djcube
United States985 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
i am so happy these guys got their jobs back, and with OGN too i am so damn happy omg ;_____; especially missed lee seung won omg <333333333 why isnt park sang hyun or kim min chul picked up though?? and shark? i liked his voice ![]() | ||
|
tyr
France1686 Posts
| ||
|
OopsOopsBaby
Singapore3425 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
hydrogg
United States377 Posts
On November 21 2011 13:07 konadora wrote: wait, MBCGame hasn't closed down yet, right? I'm expecting that those who didn't join OGN are staying at MBCGame until it closes? *hopes hard :<* Elite Uniforms School League 2011 is still running so I guss they're still casting those. http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=121235&db=Global | ||
|
white_horse
1019 Posts
On November 21 2011 13:11 hydrogg wrote: Show nested quote + On November 21 2011 13:07 konadora wrote: wait, MBCGame hasn't closed down yet, right? I'm expecting that those who didn't join OGN are staying at MBCGame until it closes? *hopes hard :<* Elite Uniforms School League 2011 is still running so I guss they're still casting those. http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=121235&db=Global I read that the elite uniforms school league is about the last starcraft related program that they will do at MBCGame. I wish shark was chosen rather than yu dae-hyun. Yu is a dick during broadcast, too critical of what players do. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Hyuk Mini firebathero hero Sexy Mong Killer Trap [ Show more ] Hyun Liquid`Ret ggaemo PianO ToSsGirL zelot Rock Bale Sacsri ajuk12(nOOB) Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1850 FrodaN1817 fl0m1604 Beastyqt769 Mlord458 Hui .262 Livibee162 ArmadaUGS158 Liquid`VortiX153 KnowMe140 Mew2King58 Trikslyr37 CosmosSc2 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|