• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:56
CEST 17:56
KST 00:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9282 users

[Interviews] Bacchus OSL 2010 Ro16 Day 4 - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
mmdmmd
Profile Joined June 2007
722 Posts
December 17 2010 17:41 GMT
#21
Any OSL > Any GSL

Thanks for the translation. Love live BW
virpi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany3599 Posts
December 17 2010 17:49 GMT
#22
stay away with this bw vs. sc2-crap please.
<3 Jaedong!
first we make expand, then we defense it.
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
December 17 2010 18:04 GMT
#23
- You played solidly, as you would know about Shine's playing style.
▲ I did not really think that Shine would go for pool-first. That is why I even thought of going 14cc, but I made a rax first just in case. Thankfully, that decision turned out to be a good one.


Really?

I mean...REALLY?
wassbix
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada499 Posts
December 17 2010 18:10 GMT
#24
Mind doesnt look at all sorry. He just looks bored what a jerk
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
December 17 2010 18:18 GMT
#25
Whatever, fantasy. Modesty rolled your ass fair and square. Ugh, I can't believe Kal got Hyuked. But it would be interesting if Flash were knocked out of this OSL by... Hyuk! And I hope Mind loses Sea, I don't want that guy in the Ro16. He's just a mean mean man Also, I feel kind of bad for Hogil; he's not going to stop the Dong on this one.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
December 17 2010 18:36 GMT
#26
On December 18 2010 03:04 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
- You played solidly, as you would know about Shine's playing style.
▲ I did not really think that Shine would go for pool-first. That is why I even thought of going 14cc, but I made a rax first just in case. Thankfully, that decision turned out to be a good one.


Really?

I mean...REALLY?


ikr, so crazy. I mean Mind of all people should know Shine's playing style.
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
Deletrious
Profile Joined December 2007
United States458 Posts
December 17 2010 19:10 GMT
#27
"Flash better start getting worried."
"I will definitely win for Paralyze."

Hyuk, I'm sitting because my huge balls weigh me down.
Bow before the Dongjwa.
AppleTart
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1261 Posts
December 17 2010 19:20 GMT
#28
On December 18 2010 02:40 Jackle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 01:05 cascades wrote:
On December 18 2010 00:45 Sawamura wrote:
(Z)Hyuk: "(T)Flash better start getting worried."
"I will definitely win for Paralyze."

Yeah sure all talk and no action lets see if you can do it when you versus flash .


Like Flash's manner cc against Ssak?


Show nested quote +
Flash:

...so if he doesn't win against me tomorrow, he may end up seeing a command center in his base.


Flash uses IF and MAY...

Hyuk just says he WILL
always tired -_-
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-17 20:30:37
December 17 2010 20:24 GMT
#29
On December 18 2010 03:18 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Whatever, fantasy. Modesty rolled your ass fair and square.


Hard time after Free is out? Oh...nevermind. I know what your thinking. This time fantasy made really bad impression with this interview...kinda cocky.
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
TheDefiler_Saves
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway97 Posts
December 17 2010 22:49 GMT
#30
Thank you very much for the translations!

Lets see if Hyuk can back up his words. Im predicting a beatdown with Hyuk on the receiving end.
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
December 18 2010 00:08 GMT
#31
On December 18 2010 03:36 Ryo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 03:04 dukethegold wrote:
- You played solidly, as you would know about Shine's playing style.
▲ I did not really think that Shine would go for pool-first. That is why I even thought of going 14cc, but I made a rax first just in case. Thankfully, that decision turned out to be a good one.


Really?

I mean...REALLY?


ikr, so crazy. I mean Mind of all people should know Shine's playing style.


In Mind's defense, none of us really have any knowledge of what goes on in the practice house.

SKT/KT Rivalry really taking root now. Ssak knocked off Flash and now Hyuk is poised to give Paralyze a shot by trying to beat Flash too. This is going to be interesting. 1-2 tiebreakers with Paralyze winning would be pretty "lol".

Now that I think about it...the people's "worst-case scenario" for the "quality" OSL Ro8 is actually quite possible. Hyuk/Paralyze > Flash/Kal, Hiya/Hogil > Jaedong/Calm, Mind/Shine > Stork/Sea, Hydra/Modesty > Fantasy/Free.

Bwahahhaa Hyuk, Paralyze, Hiya, Hogil, Mind, Shine, Hydra, Modesty as your Bacchus OSL Ro8!

...Oh my god, I can already hear the screams of thousands of tortured cries.
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
December 18 2010 00:11 GMT
#32
On December 18 2010 05:24 hitthat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 03:18 MountainDewJunkie wrote:
Whatever, fantasy. Modesty rolled your ass fair and square.


Hard time after Free is out? Oh...nevermind. I know what your thinking. This time fantasy made really bad impression with this interview...kinda cocky.

Not a huuuge free fan... but a big Soulkey fan, so my heart is already broken after OSL Ro36
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Gak2
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada418 Posts
December 18 2010 00:26 GMT
#33
I am confident. Because it is a ZvZ, I do not feel pressured at all.
JvZ is too imba, and he knows it too.

He's absolutely right that his play was sloppy vs Hiya, but I still think he may have lost it on purpose ^^.
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
December 18 2010 00:49 GMT
#34
Jaedong's being silly. He knew all along that he would get a JvZ group and then would advance alongside Hiya if he threw his game to him and JvZ'd his way forward.
Jaedong plz
vishrut
Profile Joined April 2009
United States567 Posts
December 18 2010 01:01 GMT
#35
hyuk saying he will beat flash is just trying to create some hype and give himself confidence. Flash saying that he will bm ssak if ssak doesnt win is just an asshole move. if he had said im going to crush that fool I think people would not be as mad at him
Madder
Profile Joined February 2010
Australia427 Posts
December 18 2010 01:13 GMT
#36
On December 18 2010 10:01 vishrut wrote:
hyuk saying he will beat flash is just trying to create some hype and give himself confidence. Flash saying that he will bm ssak if ssak doesnt win is just an asshole move. if he had said im going to crush that fool I think people would not be as mad at him

What?

Like Flash said, Ssak is showing off a confidence not on the level of his achievements, so him BMing Tempest by quadrupling 4 manner CCs is going to get Flash pissed..

Unfortunately, he underestimated him though.

Unless Hyuk pulls off something amazing, he's going to get rolled, lol.
O-ops
Profile Joined February 2009
United States4236 Posts
December 18 2010 01:20 GMT
#37
On December 18 2010 01:29 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 01:05 cascades wrote:
On December 18 2010 00:45 Sawamura wrote:
(Z)Hyuk: "(T)Flash better start getting worried."
"I will definitely win for Paralyze."

Yeah sure all talk and no action lets see if you can do it when you versus flash .


Like Flash's manner cc against Ssak?


At least flash wasn't so arrogant to SAY I DEFINITELY WIll manner cc in ssak base he only say if ssak fails to win him he will do a command center while hyuk ??? go figure.


Funny, because he was in a commercial for the MSL where he said "There is no man that could beat me in the MSL. Such a man could not exist".

Before that, Flash was saying he has reached nirvana in BW. Then he god beat by Effort in an OSL final. Lolz.
Fan of the Jangbanger
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
December 18 2010 01:21 GMT
#38
After losing to HiyA that day, I realised my flaws in my games against Terrans.

oh man, I really hope this is true and JD starts steamrolling zvt again
brood war for life, brood war forever
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
December 18 2010 01:36 GMT
#39
On December 18 2010 03:04 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
- You played solidly, as you would know about Shine's playing style.
▲ I did not really think that Shine would go for pool-first. That is why I even thought of going 14cc, but I made a rax first just in case. Thankfully, that decision turned out to be a good one.


Really?

I mean...REALLY?


It's probably because Shine doesn't need to use the bathroom so much during practice
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
December 18 2010 01:47 GMT
#40
shit just got real .. really real ..

flash being the focus of hate .. any player who is below jaedong wants to beat flash .. THIS IS AWESOME!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T1 HWAITING! FANTA! HYUK!
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem303
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 299
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55147
Shuttle 4081
Horang2 562
BeSt 554
Larva 273
actioN 270
ggaemo 201
Soma 149
Sexy 138
Mind 131
[ Show more ]
Last 97
Zeus 74
Aegong 73
Dewaltoss 65
hero 59
Killer 50
Sea.KH 50
Hyun 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
PianO 19
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5148
qojqva2724
Dendi1578
420jenkins484
Fuzer 150
Counter-Strike
fl0m4045
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1323
Liquid`Hasu1108
MindelVK21
Other Games
singsing1587
FrodaN1061
B2W.Neo950
Beastyqt792
byalli677
Mlord498
ArmadaUGS203
Hui .186
KnowMe142
QueenE82
Mew2King53
Chillindude28
CosmosSc2 27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 54
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4073
League of Legends
• Nemesis3288
Other Games
• WagamamaTV201
• Shiphtur106
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 4m
Replay Cast
7h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.