• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:05
CEST 21:05
KST 04:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8663 users

Flash: "pressure makes me stronger" - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-08 22:48:54
October 08 2010 22:47 GMT
#41
On October 08 2010 23:42 NicksonReyes wrote:
One more title and we finally have someone greater than Nada.
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 20:37 FearDarkness wrote:
On October 08 2010 20:35 Ancestral wrote:
5th bonjwa? Nada, oov, Savior, _______, Flash?


(T)HIM

SC2 infestation!

+ Show Spoiler +
Are you f***ing kidding me? SC2 infestation? Look at my join date.
Anyway, in every thread discussing Bonjwa there is indisputably argument over who qualifies for the title, and BoxeR did not win as many leagues as all those others, but I guess around the the dawn of MSL he started to decline. But he, along with the rest of those players, and Flash, were without debate the best players for a long time. So I accept that BoxeR is in the annals of bonjwa history.
Edit: spelling Edit 2: Point: There were fewer big leagues to win when BoxeR was good.
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
Hakker
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1360 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-08 23:35:46
October 08 2010 23:35 GMT
#42
anyone else notice that eye twitch O.o

Otherwise great interview!
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
October 08 2010 23:36 GMT
#43
thank you for the interview
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
October 08 2010 23:54 GMT
#44
no problem, flash
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
October 09 2010 01:50 GMT
#45
On October 09 2010 08:35 Hakker wrote:
anyone else notice that eye twitch O.o

Otherwise great interview!

yeah, he has tourettes syndrome.
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
0mgVitaminE
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1278 Posts
October 09 2010 02:21 GMT
#46
On October 09 2010 07:47 Ancestral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2010 23:42 NicksonReyes wrote:
One more title and we finally have someone greater than Nada.
On October 08 2010 20:37 FearDarkness wrote:
On October 08 2010 20:35 Ancestral wrote:
5th bonjwa? Nada, oov, Savior, _______, Flash?


(T)HIM

SC2 infestation!

+ Show Spoiler +
Are you f***ing kidding me? SC2 infestation? Look at my join date.
Anyway, in every thread discussing Bonjwa there is indisputably argument over who qualifies for the title, and BoxeR did not win as many leagues as all those others, but I guess around the the dawn of MSL he started to decline. But he, along with the rest of those players, and Flash, were without debate the best players for a long time. So I accept that BoxeR is in the annals of bonjwa history.
Edit: spelling Edit 2: Point: There were fewer big leagues to win when BoxeR was good.

How can you not expect a comment like "SC2 infestation!" when you don't even know if boxer was a bonjwa or not? Join date doesn't matter if you don't respect the king.
Hi there. I'm in a cave, how bout you?
.ImpacT.
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States390 Posts
October 09 2010 02:34 GMT
#47
On October 09 2010 11:21 0mgVitaminE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2010 07:47 Ancestral wrote:
On October 08 2010 23:42 NicksonReyes wrote:
One more title and we finally have someone greater than Nada.
On October 08 2010 20:37 FearDarkness wrote:
On October 08 2010 20:35 Ancestral wrote:
5th bonjwa? Nada, oov, Savior, _______, Flash?


(T)HIM

SC2 infestation!

+ Show Spoiler +
Are you f***ing kidding me? SC2 infestation? Look at my join date.
Anyway, in every thread discussing Bonjwa there is indisputably argument over who qualifies for the title, and BoxeR did not win as many leagues as all those others, but I guess around the the dawn of MSL he started to decline. But he, along with the rest of those players, and Flash, were without debate the best players for a long time. So I accept that BoxeR is in the annals of bonjwa history.
Edit: spelling Edit 2: Point: There were fewer big leagues to win when BoxeR was good.

How can you not expect a comment like "SC2 infestation!" when you don't even know if boxer was a bonjwa or not? Join date doesn't matter if you don't respect the king.


I believe the "sc2 Infestation" comment was referring to Oov, Boxer and Nada switching to Starcraft 2.

Just sayin'.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
October 09 2010 03:34 GMT
#48
On October 09 2010 08:54 Pressure wrote:
no problem, flash

gasp a pressure post


nice interview
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
October 09 2010 03:57 GMT
#49
On October 09 2010 11:21 0mgVitaminE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2010 07:47 Ancestral wrote:
On October 08 2010 23:42 NicksonReyes wrote:
One more title and we finally have someone greater than Nada.
On October 08 2010 20:37 FearDarkness wrote:
On October 08 2010 20:35 Ancestral wrote:
5th bonjwa? Nada, oov, Savior, _______, Flash?


(T)HIM

SC2 infestation!

+ Show Spoiler +
Are you f***ing kidding me? SC2 infestation? Look at my join date.
Anyway, in every thread discussing Bonjwa there is indisputably argument over who qualifies for the title, and BoxeR did not win as many leagues as all those others, but I guess around the the dawn of MSL he started to decline. But he, along with the rest of those players, and Flash, were without debate the best players for a long time. So I accept that BoxeR is in the annals of bonjwa history.
Edit: spelling Edit 2: Point: There were fewer big leagues to win when BoxeR was good.

How can you not expect a comment like "SC2 infestation!" when you don't even know if boxer was a bonjwa or not? Join date doesn't matter if you don't respect the king.

If you have read through all the threads in the past three years (or longer, I don't claim an expertise in the area of StarCraft) you would realize how noisome the debates about the word "bonjwa" become, and how many different definitions people use. For example, if it were "3MSL and >=1 OSL" then BoxeR would not be bonjwa. Honestly, since it doesn't matter at all, we can just call anyone we want bonjwa. I play Protoss so I think bonjwa describes Nal_rA, Stork, and Bisu. I know who Im Yo Hwan is and have read plenty of poignant threads about his past, used to watch ACE in the proleague live whenever I could, and always watched his games on YouToube afterwards if I missed them.

So obviously, since a couple people said something along the lines of "you are completely and totally ignorant if you didn't know BoxeR was bonjwa, you are a StarCraft retard and have no knowledge of this game whatsoever, and should be regarded with disrespect and disdain," BoxeR must indeed be bonjwa and I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I digress. And say that it is painfully obvious that Flash has reached the lofty heights of greatness as all those others have, at least in technical achievement, consistency, and dominance, even if not in legend. And I do so love the fact that he says "bonjwa means I can't go any higher' but I can."
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
allurhorses
Profile Joined October 2010
25 Posts
October 09 2010 04:25 GMT
#50
On October 09 2010 12:57 Ancestral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2010 11:21 0mgVitaminE wrote:
On October 09 2010 07:47 Ancestral wrote:
On October 08 2010 23:42 NicksonReyes wrote:
One more title and we finally have someone greater than Nada.
On October 08 2010 20:37 FearDarkness wrote:
On October 08 2010 20:35 Ancestral wrote:
5th bonjwa? Nada, oov, Savior, _______, Flash?


(T)HIM

SC2 infestation!

+ Show Spoiler +
Are you f***ing kidding me? SC2 infestation? Look at my join date.
Anyway, in every thread discussing Bonjwa there is indisputably argument over who qualifies for the title, and BoxeR did not win as many leagues as all those others, but I guess around the the dawn of MSL he started to decline. But he, along with the rest of those players, and Flash, were without debate the best players for a long time. So I accept that BoxeR is in the annals of bonjwa history.
Edit: spelling Edit 2: Point: There were fewer big leagues to win when BoxeR was good.

How can you not expect a comment like "SC2 infestation!" when you don't even know if boxer was a bonjwa or not? Join date doesn't matter if you don't respect the king.

If you have read through all the threads in the past three years (or longer, I don't claim an expertise in the area of StarCraft) you would realize how noisome the debates about the word "bonjwa" become, and how many different definitions people use. For example, if it were "3MSL and >=1 OSL" then BoxeR would not be bonjwa. Honestly, since it doesn't matter at all, we can just call anyone we want bonjwa. I play Protoss so I think bonjwa describes Nal_rA, Stork, and Bisu. I know who Im Yo Hwan is and have read plenty of poignant threads about his past, used to watch ACE in the proleague live whenever I could, and always watched his games on YouToube afterwards if I missed them.

So obviously, since a couple people said something along the lines of "you are completely and totally ignorant if you didn't know BoxeR was bonjwa, you are a StarCraft retard and have no knowledge of this game whatsoever, and should be regarded with disrespect and disdain," BoxeR must indeed be bonjwa and I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I digress. And say that it is painfully obvious that Flash has reached the lofty heights of greatness as all those others have, at least in technical achievement, consistency, and dominance, even if not in legend. And I do so love the fact that he says "bonjwa means I can't go any higher' but I can."


But people reacted because you asked who the missing bonjwa was, as if you didn't know or had forgot, not as if it was a criticism against Boxer bonjwa status or whatever. We can't read minds in here, we didn't know you had your own long-winded, screwball reasons for not thinking Boxer was a bonjwa and that you chose to present it in the most subtle way possible, making it impossible to discern as actual criticism.
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
October 09 2010 04:35 GMT
#51
I believe it says that Boxer is Bonjwa in the BW manual.

Or it should anyway.
Hinanawi
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2250 Posts
October 09 2010 05:09 GMT
#52
Awesome answer to the Bonjwa question, I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Flash doesn't want to be a bonjwa, he wants to be the BEST PLAYER EVER"
Favorite progamers (in order): Flash, Stork, Violet, Sea. ||| Get better soon, Violet!
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
October 09 2010 05:34 GMT
#53
Thanks for sharing!
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Thorin
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
601 Posts
October 09 2010 15:02 GMT
#54
On October 09 2010 08:35 Hakker wrote:
anyone else notice that eye twitch O.o

Otherwise great interview!


He was doing it quite often, I assume due to being nervous around new people. Made me feel like he was about to crush me with a timing push ^^
LuMiX
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
China5758 Posts
October 09 2010 16:06 GMT
#55
good interview, nice questions!
Cade)Flayer
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom279 Posts
October 09 2010 18:15 GMT
#56
On October 09 2010 12:57 Ancestral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2010 11:21 0mgVitaminE wrote:
On October 09 2010 07:47 Ancestral wrote:
On October 08 2010 23:42 NicksonReyes wrote:
One more title and we finally have someone greater than Nada.
On October 08 2010 20:37 FearDarkness wrote:
On October 08 2010 20:35 Ancestral wrote:
5th bonjwa? Nada, oov, Savior, _______, Flash?


(T)HIM

SC2 infestation!

+ Show Spoiler +
Are you f***ing kidding me? SC2 infestation? Look at my join date.
Anyway, in every thread discussing Bonjwa there is indisputably argument over who qualifies for the title, and BoxeR did not win as many leagues as all those others, but I guess around the the dawn of MSL he started to decline. But he, along with the rest of those players, and Flash, were without debate the best players for a long time. So I accept that BoxeR is in the annals of bonjwa history.
Edit: spelling Edit 2: Point: There were fewer big leagues to win when BoxeR was good.

How can you not expect a comment like "SC2 infestation!" when you don't even know if boxer was a bonjwa or not? Join date doesn't matter if you don't respect the king.

If you have read through all the threads in the past three years (or longer, I don't claim an expertise in the area of StarCraft) you would realize how noisome the debates about the word "bonjwa" become, and how many different definitions people use. For example, if it were "3MSL and >=1 OSL" then BoxeR would not be bonjwa. Honestly, since it doesn't matter at all, we can just call anyone we want bonjwa. I play Protoss so I think bonjwa describes Nal_rA, Stork, and Bisu. I know who Im Yo Hwan is and have read plenty of poignant threads about his past, used to watch ACE in the proleague live whenever I could, and always watched his games on YouToube afterwards if I missed them.

Your opinion is entirely irrelevant to the cold hard facts. Boxer was the top rated player in BW for 17 consecutive months and was the major factor in creating the SC e-sports scene as we know it. Boxer is the emperor and an eternal undisputed Bonjwa.
That boys a monster
Domonic
Profile Joined August 2010
United States135 Posts
October 09 2010 19:26 GMT
#57
On October 09 2010 12:57 Ancestral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2010 11:21 0mgVitaminE wrote:
On October 09 2010 07:47 Ancestral wrote:
On October 08 2010 23:42 NicksonReyes wrote:
One more title and we finally have someone greater than Nada.
On October 08 2010 20:37 FearDarkness wrote:
On October 08 2010 20:35 Ancestral wrote:
5th bonjwa? Nada, oov, Savior, _______, Flash?


(T)HIM

SC2 infestation!

+ Show Spoiler +
Are you f***ing kidding me? SC2 infestation? Look at my join date.
Anyway, in every thread discussing Bonjwa there is indisputably argument over who qualifies for the title, and BoxeR did not win as many leagues as all those others, but I guess around the the dawn of MSL he started to decline. But he, along with the rest of those players, and Flash, were without debate the best players for a long time. So I accept that BoxeR is in the annals of bonjwa history.
Edit: spelling Edit 2: Point: There were fewer big leagues to win when BoxeR was good.

How can you not expect a comment like "SC2 infestation!" when you don't even know if boxer was a bonjwa or not? Join date doesn't matter if you don't respect the king.

If you have read through all the threads in the past three years (or longer, I don't claim an expertise in the area of StarCraft) you would realize how noisome the debates about the word "bonjwa" become, and how many different definitions people use. For example, if it were "3MSL and >=1 OSL" then BoxeR would not be bonjwa. Honestly, since it doesn't matter at all, we can just call anyone we want bonjwa. I play Protoss so I think bonjwa describes Nal_rA, Stork, and Bisu. I know who Im Yo Hwan is and have read plenty of poignant threads about his past, used to watch ACE in the proleague live whenever I could, and always watched his games on YouToube afterwards if I missed them.

So obviously, since a couple people said something along the lines of "you are completely and totally ignorant if you didn't know BoxeR was bonjwa, you are a StarCraft retard and have no knowledge of this game whatsoever, and should be regarded with disrespect and disdain," BoxeR must indeed be bonjwa and I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I digress. And say that it is painfully obvious that Flash has reached the lofty heights of greatness as all those others have, at least in technical achievement, consistency, and dominance, even if not in legend. And I do so love the fact that he says "bonjwa means I can't go any higher' but I can."


Boxer is a Bonjwa, there is nothing to disagree with when it comes to that. I bet even if Jaedong and Flash were asked if they considered Boxer a Bonjwa, they would agree. Many people have a great respect for him, what he has achieved, and what he has contributed to the Starcraft community. When someone receives the title Bonjwa, it is because he is generally accepted as one, not because a certain group or individual wants to call him one.
iNoobSoWhat
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation370 Posts
October 09 2010 19:42 GMT
#58
Flash so sick!!! Natural born macro terran!
figq
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
12519 Posts
October 09 2010 23:31 GMT
#59
Both Flash and Jaedong are so admirable as people, it's hard to find flaws in their character even if you support the other guy. Flash saying that he is still 50/50 with JD is way more reasonable than any popular analysis on the issue. Even if I'm not a fan of Flash, I'm glad he's part of the BW scene.
If you stand next to my head, you can hear the ocean. - Day[9]
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
October 10 2010 01:02 GMT
#60
Great interview thanks for posting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 751
SteadfastSC546
EnkiAlexander 76
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 546
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 40
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29924
Soulkey 307
Dewaltoss 130
Mini 80
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 19
NotJumperer 4
Dota 2
Dendi1014
qojqva811
Counter-Strike
fl0m1398
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 725
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2778
Khaldor2168
Liquid`Hasu778
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1146
B2W.Neo603
ceh9520
byalli495
C9.Mang0168
Pyrionflax93
Chillindude81
Trikslyr55
Railgan21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1153
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 55m
OSC
17h 55m
Stellar Fest
17h 55m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.