• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:08
CEST 09:08
KST 16:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6594 users

[Interview] OSL Ro16 Day 6 - Fantasy vs Kal winner

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
August 13 2010 16:28 GMT
#1
Fantasy! too bad it doesn't make a bit of difference

[image loading]


Q: Thoughts on your victory?
A: After the win, I regretted not being able to win decisively like this before. Although I am full of regrets, I look forward to the next season of OSL.

Q: You used the technique of Optical Flare on Observers.
A: Because I had already been completely eliminated from passing the Ro16, today I wanted everyone to eagerly await my performance in next season, so I used some fairly original tactics. Next season, my strategies will be even better.

Q: Which of your other Ro16 games was your biggest regret?
A: My game with free on Grand Line. Free found my hidden expo, leading to a quick ending (T/N ?). While I was disadvantaged, my opponent even sent me Scouts. If I didn’t attempt that hidden expo, rather choosing to play standard, the outcome wouldn’t have been such a disaster. However, although I lost, I can’t do anything about the past.

Q: You still have the MSL.
A: My result in the OSL was bad, so my result in the MSL must be better. My goal is to reach the MSL finals.

Q: Flash is a very strong player.
A: Judging from his game with HiyA, his awareness/game sense is truly impressive, probably historically his best (T/N not sure about this translation). It’ll definitely be an interesting game.

Q: In head-to-head with Flash, you are far behind. (T/N 4-7 to be exact)
A: If I closely analyze Flash’s play and prepare well, it’s not impossible to win. I hope to beat him in the MSL, and turn our head-to-head statistics toward me.

Q: Your team (SKTT1) was the runner-up in the SPL.
A: Although we were only runners-up, our team’s morale is very high. Losing the SPL finals wasn’t a very hard blow to SKT, so I hope our fans don’t worry about our condition.

Q: Your OSL dream was to be OSL champion, now is it to be the MSL champion?
A: Nope, it hasn’t changed; becoming OSL champion means I can be the champion of any league. Since I have the chance to win MSL, though, I will seize that opportunity and concentrate my efforts on winning MSL.

Q: Tomorrow’s the All-Stars Match.
A: I’ll play an interesting game. (T/N he says this in a very non-interesting way)

Q: Any final remarks?
A: Although I was eliminated, I was happy to win my last game in spite of all my regrets. I’ll put on a better performance when I return to the OSL next season.

source: http://sc.plu.cn/note/2010-08-13/20811.html

[T/N]
In the first (?) I put, the article says something about the game leading into CJ, despite the fact that nobody from CJ played after him that day.
KR->CN->EN yet again.
Translator:3
Samurai-
Profile Joined May 2008
Slovenia2035 Posts
August 13 2010 16:56 GMT
#2
great job, make other interviews as well please!
One ring, to rule them all!
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-13 17:01:09
August 13 2010 17:00 GMT
#3
On August 14 2010 01:56 Samurai- wrote:
great job, make other interviews as well please!

Thanks :D

Just finished + Show Spoiler +
mafiazerg
's interview, will be posting it
Translator:3
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
August 13 2010 17:38 GMT
#4
Good job announcing to Flash that you and the coaching staff will analyze his games. Now he'll mix things up.

Thanks for the translations.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
NotJumperer 60
Hyun 60
sorry 54
Bale 34
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto189
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7413
Coldzera 728
ceh9435
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0291
Sick136
NeuroSwarm91
olofmeister62
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1117
• Jankos453
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 52m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.