• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:32
CEST 16:32
KST 23:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8580 users

[Interview] Ace vs STX

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
yes9111
Profile Joined May 2009
United States420 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 08:39:38
July 04 2010 07:34 GMT
#1
+ Show Spoiler +


Yellow - "Today is a special day."
[image loading]

You achieved a very important win today.
We won again today. I was so happy that I was the finisher. Today is a very special day, the fans dropped by and Ace reached 10 wins.

The fans brought incredible gifts.
Our team was in a slump before. It looks like the fans were in a slump with us. When we started winning our matches recently, more fans turned out for the games. I think they're trying to tell us that they are consistently watching us with their presents.

You beat Calm after beating Jaedong.
It's weird that I am on a win streak like this but it's even amazing looking back on the skill of opponents. Both are extremely good players and I somehow managed to beat them. Because I managed to catch such big fish, my confidence has grown as much. I feel like I can improve more now.

Ace reached 10 wins as well as 4 consecutive wins.
We failed to reach that before but now we have achieved it with me in the team so I feel awesome. Personally, I'm more glad that it's something Airforce ace with boxer couldn't achieve but the airforce ace with yellow did. When boxer used to do ceremonies for reaching 50% while in Airforce Ace, I felt like I could do that much at least. Now that I'm in Ace, I'm embarrassed I can't even do that. I'm relieved that I'm doing well late in the season.

You will soon be the most senior member of the team.
Not that much changes however. There's only a 2 month difference so I will leave the team soon too. You can't work as hard towards the end of your service so the juniors have to step up. I better continue quietly even near the end.

I think you want to achieve 10 wins personally.
I have two matches left. Wemade and CJ are both strong teams. Since Wemade lost today, they'll be an even more determined opponent. But we have goals too now as well as confidence so we want to win. Of course, I want to play and win too.

Do you think there really is a thing like "Yellow's Blessing"?
As we entered the fifth round, I resolved to play with no regrets. I am practicing really hard too. I think that had a positive influence on the watching teammates. The seniors are working hard and the team mood is very cheerful. We could achieve what we had so far because of everyone's cooperation towards a single goal. I think there finally might be some kind of synergy effect evolving.

The other winners have a tendency to get less attention when Yellow wins.
I feel really sorry about that. Anytime achieved 100 wins and Ruby won a great game, where he displayed some amazing skill. They should be receiving equal amounts of attention and I'm very sorry. It won't make up for it, but I better cheer them on too.

Your fans drew your major general and cheered with that.
It was burdensome. It's hard to even look at him because of our rank differences. It's scary just to hear his name and the fans drew him haha. It looked pretty close to him too. Our fans always bring interesting pictures and cheerfuls and it's so fun. There are messages about being a girlfriend too but because I'm in the military, I'm not really looking into that. laughs

Any last words.
Before, we had trouble playing 2 zergs because we only had 2 zergs. It only became possible when we began practicing with other teams. I want to thank Hoejja and a semi-pro named hydra from the guild foru, as well as my boss who always cheers us on. While playing I felt that Calm was a very good player, though luckily I had used his build before. I told myself that builds were very important, and I could win. I will improve my play. ^^


Sorry Milkis for ninja-ing this.
Thanks to Milkis for the other two player interviews!

+ Show Spoiler +

Anytime: It was difficult to get a hundred wins
[image loading]


- You were successful in reaching a 100 wins.
▲ It was really hard getting a 100 wins (laugh). I was able to reach a 100 wins because the manager trusted me. I'm also thankful to my teammates who also trusted me.

- Were you burdened about the 100 wins?
▲ After the three game winning streak took me to 98 wins, it looked like I was able to reach 100 wins soon. I was really confident and because of that I became lazy and I didn't play very well. That built up and became a slump. I was really starving for a single win, and after I hit a six game losing streak, I wanted to give up. If I lost against Hwaseung, I might have really given up. I think I was able to reach a 100 wins today because I had won then.

- Your opponent for your 100th win was Kal.
▲ I actually expected to play against a Terran, so I was a bit shaken because a Terran showed up in the 1st set. I was confident on my Protoss match up so I was hoping it would be against Protoss. But because my opponent was Kal, a really strong player, I worried a little but I was confident since I have a winning record against him. There were a lot of fans that showed up to today's match, but strangely I didn't feel nervous at all. I don't think i Played badly either.

- You reached a 4 game winning streak, and a two digit win count right before you are released.
▲ When we were in an 18 game losing streak, I told Yellow "I'm ashamed to go out and play" (laugh). But a lot of things changed after the 18 game losing streak. If we were unable to end that losing streak, bad things may have happened but we were able to end it and play well. After a new manager came in, we were direction-less for a while but the manager organized the team well. We reached 10 wins and a 4 game winning streak, I'm really amused. This is the blessing of the Yellow god.

- Do you believe in the blessing of the Yellow god?
▲ Strangely, he was able to beat many players that were really good. I didn't think he would be able to beat Jaedong and Calm (laugh). But I really do think there is a blessing of the Yellow god.

- You won't be playing with Ace for much longer.
▲ The two games that are left have great significance. Reach and I was able to show ourselves winning quite a bit, but I want to see Casy winning. I hope he will come out with confidence and win. I hope to be released with us three showing good record to the very end.

- Will you be worried about anything about this team after your release?
▲ I actually think they''ll improve. If there are a lot of privates and private first classes, then there's no choice but to practice harder. But there is no precedent that can help them regarding their living style. But I think Much will be able to get them well. I think we'll become a stronger team. Much was saying "The people who come after ggaemo... Welcome to Hell" [T/N: Original "경모부터는 웰컴 투 헬"..] (laugh).

- Is there anything else you want to say?
▲ I want to thank the manager and the major general for giving me this opportunity. I also want to thank my mom who always watches my matches at home with great anticipation. I also want to thank my team.


+ Show Spoiler +

Ruby: I hope to be more satisfied in the future
[image loading]


- The Airfoce succeeded in a 4 game winning streak and a two digit win count.
▲Because the team's goal was 10 wins, I'm satisfied that we met our goal. I have high expectations about the winning streak that will continue in the future. I feel great. I hope to be more satisfied in the future.

- You didn't play amidst the three game winning streak.
▲ Because I have a strong size against Zerg, I thought that I had to win a game against teams like Hwaseung that has strong Zergs. But it was really nice to see my teammates' ecstatic play even though I didn't go out to play. I'm happy because we got to prove that everyone in our team are very skilled.

- Did you expect today's 4 game winning streak?
▲ I didn't wish for a 4 game winning streak, but after realizing how important every win was, we have successfully entered a winning streak. The single win right in front of was really important, so I'm really happy that we got to show off such a good result.

- What do you think is the secret to the Airforce's recent success?
▲ Our elders, who are on their least season, are playing even harder. They're trying really hard to create good memories with us. Because of that I think we have obtained goo results.

- How was today's game?
▲ If my bionic control was better, the game could have ended even earlier. My control wasn't as good as I had expected. So I got to show off my late game management abilities. I think the game went well (laugh).

- This is your 21st win this season.
▲ This is the most amount of wins I had since my debut. But it's also the season with the most amount of losses (laugh). I think these good experiences will become a fertilizer and return as an even better results.

- You'll soon get a lot of new recruits.
▲ In terms of the game, of course we're expecting quite a bit. But we have bigger expectations for our lifestyle. I'm the person who has been tangled around until it isn't possible to tangle anymore. Because of that I think I have even higher expectations for the new recruits (laugh).

- The next matchup is against WeMade.
▲ WeMade is a team with strong Terrans. But because our Protosses are very strong, I think we'll be able to win. I think we should start by being greedy about our 5th win.

- Is there anything else you want to say?
▲ There's so many people to thank.I can't mention them all, but I want to thank the major general and the military personnel. I'm also thankful to the fans that always cheer for the Airforce. And I congratulate Anytime from the bottom of my heart for his 100th win (laugh). As for Yellow, I hope he'll win more as we continue to live together.


Coach Interview!
+ Show Spoiler +


Park Dae Gyung Coach - This will be a stepping stone for next season's goal.
[image loading]

Ace finally achieved two digit wins.
We had a lot of bad results because I became coach but I think we made up for some of that with today's victory. I'm so glad-3 straight wins, 4 straight wins are both unprecedented records. They will act as stepping stones for next season's goal - the proleague finals in Gwang Ahn Ri.

Did you have any anticipation about the STX game?
Our team mood was too good, while STX's on the other hand wasn't so happy. We feared STX players but because our recent pace was good, we thought we could win.

Yellow's recent force is tremendous as well.
There are times when it's hard to practice because we don't have that many members. That's why it was hard to use two zergs in a match. Other teams have started helping, which as a result made it possible to play two zergs. We're grateful to the other teams that helped.

Anytime reached 100 wins today.
We waited a long time for it. He fell into a slump after 98 wins and that was really hard on him personally. I predicted Killer in the Hwaseung match and sent Anytime - that seemed to have been effective.

Your achieving your goals one by one.
There were several goals I set as a coach, and we're achieving them one by one. 4 win streak, 10 wins, and an interview with Yellow winning were all goals I had. Anytime's 100 wins were a goal as well. I think we need around 6 wins per round to go to the finals next season. Since we've achieved 5 wins in round 5, we've gained hope for the next season.

There are a lot of players about to leave.
I think our team can't be helped but be made of lesser known players. Other team's best players usually don't come to Ace. Players who are trying to revive their career and players who have been shunted aside by their team's lineup are all fine. I am personally satisfied with the picks. Ggaemo does well in practice and Rock is apt at strategic play. (cheeses =D) M18M also has great potential. I plan to train them well through the team seniors.

FBH and Pusan applied for this month's draft.
Despite what I want to do, I can only pick one player. I could have picked one player after saying I'd pick two, but I can't pick two after saying I'd pick one. I think a lot more players will apply after this, but more importantly I have high hopes for the new recruits as well as the applying players this month.

Any last words?
I hope we can continue this momentum and win. I'm grateful for the players that go out and win the games as well as the players who help in the back of the stage. We were able to perk up thanks to our team manager. We're also grateful for the fans that stuck with us even through the tough times. I want to return them greater joys than the 4 win streak or 10 wins.





STORK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
July 04 2010 07:38 GMT
#2
Super fast TY!
133 221 333 123 111
AppleTart
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1261 Posts
July 04 2010 07:38 GMT
#3
Ace is the new KT
always tired -_-
Invictus
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Singapore2697 Posts
July 04 2010 07:39 GMT
#4
Hahaha yellows shooting boxer back!
Lee Jaedong Fighting!
Neverhood
Profile Joined August 2009
United States5388 Posts
July 04 2010 07:46 GMT
#5
Yes!! Ty for fast translations. Yellow fighting!
I like how he compares his ACE team with boxer's ACE team, i'm sure some of their rivalry provided motivation for him to do well. Today was truly historic considering what ACE has done and the opponent they've done it against.

Also, Yellow's return to KT will be glorious....and sexy, once his hair grows back
Jaedong :D
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 07:55:16
July 04 2010 07:48 GMT
#6
booo. did the other two, was in the middle of yellow. I guess you can do the coach now? ^_^
+ Show Spoiler +



Last Interview for a while, until I can get a decent schedule worked out for the rest of the summer. (I'll probably do random stuff here and there as I find time though)



Anytime: It was difficult to get a hundred wins
[image loading]


- You were successful in reaching a 100 wins.
▲ It was really hard getting a 100 wins (laugh). I was able to reach a 100 wins because the manager trusted me. I'm also thankful to my teammates who also trusted me.

- Were you burdened about the 100 wins?
▲ After the three game winning streak took me to 98 wins, it looked like I was able to reach 100 wins soon. I was really confident and because of that I became lazy and I didn't play very well. That built up and became a slump. I was really starving for a single win, and after I hit a six game losing streak, I wanted to give up. If I lost against Hwaseung, I might have really given up. I think I was able to reach a 100 wins today because I had won then.

- Your opponent for your 100th win was Kal.
▲ I actually expected to play against a Terran, so I was a bit shaken because a Terran showed up in the 1st set. I was confident on my Protoss match up so I was hoping it would be against Protoss. But because my opponent was Kal, a really strong player, I worried a little but I was confident since I have a winning record against him. There were a lot of fans that showed up to today's match, but strangely I didn't feel nervous at all. I don't think i Played badly either.

- You reached a 4 game winning streak, and a two digit win count right before you are released.
▲ When we were in an 18 game losing streak, I told Yellow "I'm ashamed to go out and play" (laugh). But a lot of things changed after the 18 game losing streak. If we were unable to end that losing streak, bad things may have happened but we were able to end it and play well. After a new manager came in, we were direction-less for a while but the manager organized the team well. We reached 10 wins and a 4 game winning streak, I'm really amused. This is the blessing of the Yellow god.

- Do you believe in the blessing of the Yellow god?
▲ Strangely, he was able to beat many players that were really good. I didn't think he would be able to beat Jaedong and Calm (laugh). But I really do think there is a blessing of the Yellow god.

- You won't be playing with Ace for much longer.
▲ The two games that are left have great significance. Reach and I was able to show ourselves winning quite a bit, but I want to see Casy winning. I hope he will come out with confidence and win. I hope to be released with us three showing good record to the very end.

- Will you be worried about anything about this team after your release?
▲ I actually think they''ll improve. If there are a lot of privates and private first classes, then there's no choice but to practice harder. But there is no precedent that can help them regarding their living style. But I think Much will be able to get them well. I think we'll become a stronger team. Much was saying "The people who come after ggaemo... Welcome to Hell" [T/N: Original "경모부터는 웰컴 투 헬"..] (laugh).

- Is there anything else you want to say?
▲ I want to thank the manager and the major general for giving me this opportunity. I also want to thank my mom who always watches my matches at home with great anticipation. I also want to thank my team.



Ruby: I hope to be more satisfied in the future
[image loading]


- The Airfoce succeeded in a 4 game winning streak and a two digit win count.
▲Because the team's goal was 10 wins, I'm satisfied that we met our goal. I have high expectations about the winning streak that will continue in the future. I feel great. I hope to be more satisfied in the future.

- You didn't play amidst the three game winning streak.
▲ Because I have a strong size against Zerg, I thought that I had to win a game against teams like Hwaseung that has strong Zergs. But it was really nice to see my teammates' ecstatic play even though I didn't go out to play. I'm happy because we got to prove that everyone in our team are very skilled.

- Did you expect today's 4 game winning streak?
▲ I didn't wish for a 4 game winning streak, but after realizing how important every win was, we have successfully entered a winning streak. The single win right in front of was really important, so I'm really happy that we got to show off such a good result.

- What do you think is the secret to the Airforce's recent success?
▲ Our elders, who are on their least season, are playing even harder. They're trying really hard to create good memories with us. Because of that I think we have obtained goo results.

- How was today's game?
▲ If my bionic control was better, the game could have ended even earlier. My control wasn't as good as I had expected. So I got to show off my late game management abilities. I think the game went well (laugh).

- This is your 21st win this season.
▲ This is the most amount of wins I had since my debut. But it's also the season with the most amount of losses (laugh). I think these good experiences will become a fertilizer and return as an even better results.

- You'll soon get a lot of new recruits.
▲ In terms of the game, of course we're expecting quite a bit. But we have bigger expectations for our lifestyle. I'm the person who has been tangled around until it isn't possible to tangle anymore. Because of that I think I have even higher expectations for the new recruits (laugh).

- The next matchup is against WeMade.
▲ WeMade is a team with strong Terrans. But because our Protosses are very strong, I think we'll be able to win. I think we should start by being greedy about our 5th win.

- Is there anything else you want to say?
▲ There's so many people to thank.I can't mention them all, but I want to thank the major general and the military personnel. I'm also thankful to the fans that always cheer for the Airforce. And I congratulate Anytime from the bottom of my heart for his 100th win (laugh). As for Yellow, I hope he'll win more as we continue to live together.



Yellow: Today is a special day.
[image loading]

- You were able to get a very precious win today.
▲ I was able to lead my team to victory again today. I'm really happy I was able to finish it up. Today is a very special day. The fans came for the drop, and it was the day where the team reached a 4[T/N: 2^2] game winning streak and reached a 2 digit win count.

- The fans came with a really amazing present.
▲ Before that, I was in a slump. And I think the fans slumped with me. But now since I started winning again, I think the fans also started coming a lot. I think they gave me a lot of present because they wanted to let me know that they have continually watched me.

- You have conquered Calm, after defeating Jaedong.
▲ I'm pretty bewildered that I got a winning streak like this, and it's even more mysterious if I look back at the players i had beaten. Jaedong, Calm, they're both really good players, and I somehow managed to beat them. Because I have caught such a large fish, I'm even more confident now. I think I'll be able to climb up faster because of this.

- The Airforce hit a 4 game winning streak and a 2 digit win count.
▲ I'm really happy that we were able to accomplish this while I was there, because we weren't able to do it in the past. Personally, I'm more happy about the fact that I was able to do something that Boxer hyung was not able to do while he was there (laugh). Honestly though, when Boxer was in the Airforce and had a 50% win rate, and even did ceremonies, and I looked at him and thought "I think I could do at least that". But after I came on the Airforce, I was really Ashamed that I wasn't able to do that. But thankfully I've been able to do well at the end of the season so I'm a bit relieved.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
July 04 2010 07:51 GMT
#7
reading the interview i think the 'boss' guy is literally translated as the 'Central Computing Captain'
Commentator
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
July 04 2010 07:52 GMT
#8
On July 04 2010 16:51 GTR wrote:
reading the interview i think the 'boss' guy is literally translated as the 'Central Computing Captain'


Major General of their division (Central Jeon San)
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51699 Posts
July 04 2010 07:54 GMT
#9
heh my vocabulary sure does suck ;p
Commentator
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 07:56:30
July 04 2010 07:56 GMT
#10
nm
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 04 2010 07:59 GMT
#11
I'm so damn happy right now.
Thanks translators~
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
July 04 2010 08:01 GMT
#12
ACE fighting :D
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
KimchiFriedRice
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada237 Posts
July 04 2010 08:03 GMT
#13
Lol at Much "Welcome to Hell".
I will shove Kimchi up your ass and watch you writhe in pain.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 08:08:41
July 04 2010 08:08 GMT
#14
thanks for interviews!


why did you edit them to spoilers? who would read a winner's interview thread and not expect to get spoiled lol
Free Palestine
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 08:15:50
July 04 2010 08:14 GMT
#15
ACE COACH.
Next season \o/

Man seriously debating about whether or not to add an ACE fan tag...
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
July 04 2010 08:16 GMT
#16
Thanks for interview!

I hope yellow and reach will return to KT :D
In the woods, there lurks..
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
July 04 2010 08:19 GMT
#17
YEAH HONG JIN HO

lol proleague finals - this is gonna be my last season cheering for ace ._. once the minam magicns return to KT cinderella story will end D:
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
July 04 2010 08:22 GMT
#18
On July 04 2010 17:16 Iplaythings wrote:
Thanks for interview!

I hope yellow and reach will return to KT :D

I know Reach is for sure, wasn't sure about YellOw though...
Still, that would be damn amazing.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
July 04 2010 08:28 GMT
#19
On July 04 2010 17:14 flamewheel wrote:
ACE COACH.
Next season \o/

Man seriously debating about whether or not to add an ACE fan tag...


too late. you'll just be a bandwagon now.
Free Palestine
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 08:33:18
July 04 2010 08:33 GMT
#20
The part about FBH and Pusan was confusing. I don't get what he means by

I can only pick one player. I could have picked one player after saying I'd pick two, but I pick two after saying I'd pick one.

It sounds contradictory?
twitch.tv/cratonz
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 95
Codebar 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63287
Bisu 3104
FanTaSy 1185
Stork 743
Rush 558
hero 253
Snow 227
firebathero 200
Mind 104
Free 84
[ Show more ]
Last 75
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 63
Pusan 57
Sharp 57
ToSsGirL 42
Trap 33
Bale 28
Mong 25
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 20
Rock 19
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 12
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9058
Dendi917
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
singsing2701
fl0m2388
Liquid`RaSZi1328
B2W.Neo676
Beastyqt622
Mlord409
Happy367
Khaldor333
KnowMe263
Hui .201
crisheroes191
olofmeister183
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV540
League of Legends
• Nemesis4226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1322
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
29m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 29m
OSC
8h 29m
Replay Cast
8h 29m
OSC
21h 29m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.