There’s a 10 minute break in cram school, and I would always run to a PC Bang and play a round.
Suddenly Flash being initially known as the Cheddar Terran makes more sense. Can't really play a standard macro game if all you have is 10 minutes.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Vortok
United States830 Posts
There’s a 10 minute break in cram school, and I would always run to a PC Bang and play a round. Suddenly Flash being initially known as the Cheddar Terran makes more sense. Can't really play a standard macro game if all you have is 10 minutes. | ||
|
Milkis
5003 Posts
| ||
|
Carnivorous Sheep
Baa?21247 Posts
On April 28 2011 01:26 Milkis wrote: funny how this thread gets bumped and gets stolen by Fomos immediately :3 el oh el. Real taking year old interview ^_^V | ||
|
GoodRamen
United States713 Posts
| ||
|
floor exercise
Canada5847 Posts
| ||
|
Fredoq
Sweden206 Posts
I wish that my mind was full of starcraft thoughts... offtopic\/ Q: How do you remember? -I just do. It would feel right. LOL pun! hahaha ^^ | ||
|
Holgerius
Sweden16951 Posts
| ||
|
JSH
United States4109 Posts
On May 12 2011 23:16 Holgerius wrote: Argh, why bump stuff like this? Makes me all giddy to see a Flash interview, and then I see it's a year old... haha still I read through it the second time~ | ||
|
Iplaythings
Denmark9110 Posts
On May 12 2011 23:16 Holgerius wrote: Argh, why bump stuff like this? Makes me all giddy to see a Flash interview, and then I see it's a year old... I forgot I had read it undtil I saw my comment on it lol. | ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
then I see the date It was the same for Effort's interview some time ago. :/. | ||
|
hmmm...
632 Posts
| ||
|
tyCe
Australia2542 Posts
| ||
|
Confuse
2238 Posts
| ||
|
CCa1ss1e
Canada3231 Posts
XD | ||
|
FlaShFTW
United States10568 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Thrill
2599 Posts
| ||
|
Yurie
12175 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kazeyonoma
United States2912 Posts
| ||
|
Taekwon
United States8155 Posts
| ||
|
Keone
United States812 Posts
On May 12 2011 23:17 JSH wrote: Show nested quote + On May 12 2011 23:16 Holgerius wrote: Argh, why bump stuff like this? Makes me all giddy to see a Flash interview, and then I see it's a year old... haha still I read through it the second time~ haha same here ^_^ its like those movies where you learn about a genius' life... endlessly fascinating! Especially because I had just read about recently + Show Spoiler + his MSL genius/godlike scouting pattern that was too difficult to explain to mortals | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Horang2 Larva BeSt EffOrt Stork actioN Mini [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2874 olofmeister1235 hiko1000 B2W.Neo805 Livibee476 crisheroes405 XBOCT288 TKL Hui .238 Pyrionflax216 XaKoH Liquid`VortiX162 |
|
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|