• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:58
CEST 22:58
KST 05:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8394 users

List of all RWA sites

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Normal
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-12 21:19:40
March 06 2004 01:01 GMT
#1
For the convenience of all and myself I have made a list of all RWA's sites offered so far on the web. I became tired of having to re-find each site for new RWA's. If you know of, or have an RWA site that I have missed, please post it in this forum and I will update the RWA page list.

http://www.entropyzero.org/Rwalinks.html

Thanks~

Rwa's in other languages other than English also welcomed.

~Entropy aka physician
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-09 14:40:34
March 09 2004 07:44 GMT
#2
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Cygnus
Profile Joined February 2004
United States853 Posts
March 09 2004 08:06 GMT
#3
http://www.freewebs.com/jaysmurff/ is my RWA site, but they download at about .00000000000000000000000000000001kbs =/
Ryan307 :)
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States1289 Posts
March 09 2004 11:47 GMT
#4
Nice job! Thanks

oh, jaysmurff contact me at youtopia @ hotmail.com
Dont let the action of factual things fracture your casual swing
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-09 13:40:10
March 09 2004 13:39 GMT
#5
ThAnx! DOne. ITs in the list of list of rwa sites. When yOu change host tell me ~ and I fix link. http://www.entropyzero.org/Rwalinks.html

~ Entropy aka physician.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
March 09 2004 14:22 GMT
#6
good work
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 10 2004 12:52 GMT
#7
I added: http://www.starcraftgamers.com/replays.php?i=rwa

~ Entropy aka physician
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
March 10 2004 12:54 GMT
#8
http://www.manifesto7.com

mani rules
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 10 2004 20:47 GMT
#9
That one was already in the list ~ but thanks.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Sliggy
Profile Joined December 2003
Australia797 Posts
March 11 2004 13:30 GMT
#10
uhm, thats not my picture :S
Yes Im back to doing RWA. Most recent one: [GG99]Slayer vs NeO(E)sKy. Gogo http://sliggy.fwtf.com
Sliggy
Profile Joined December 2003
Australia797 Posts
March 11 2004 13:31 GMT
#11
plz remove it, thats just one of the funniest pics ive seen :/ it aint me lol
Yes Im back to doing RWA. Most recent one: [GG99]Slayer vs NeO(E)sKy. Gogo http://sliggy.fwtf.com
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 11 2004 15:56 GMT
#12
oh man.. pay me. LOL ~ aite tomorrow its down..
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Sliggy
Profile Joined December 2003
Australia797 Posts
March 11 2004 16:05 GMT
#13
:p
Yes Im back to doing RWA. Most recent one: [GG99]Slayer vs NeO(E)sKy. Gogo http://sliggy.fwtf.com
Ra1L
Profile Joined November 2002
Spain290 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-11 17:20:57
March 11 2004 17:20 GMT
#14
replayscomentadas.tk <- spanish site
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 11 2004 20:47 GMT
#15
Gracias! Ya puse el site. Estan muy buenas

~ Entropy aka physician
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-15 07:12:47
March 12 2004 21:27 GMT
#16
More please ~
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Shmi
Profile Joined May 2003
Sweden139 Posts
March 12 2004 22:13 GMT
#17
Manifesto7 make awesome RWA's.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-15 07:13:53
March 15 2004 06:17 GMT
#18
Duh! LOL~ Found and added another obvious source. YaoYuan now has a section for english RWA's too ~ just one there though
The korean section has many ~ in korean language.

http://www.yaoyuan.com/list.php?CID=101
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 18 2004 02:20 GMT
#19
Jca sent me two new Rwa sources ~ they are for the Polish Audience.

http://www.lothar.neostrada.pl
http://www.sc-rwa.tk

They load slow from the US so be patient.

RWA list updated
http://www.entropyzero.org/Rwalinks.html
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 23 2004 22:41 GMT
#20
New RWA added. If anoyt one there knows of one I have missed please post. If you are don't want to look em up in www.entropyzero.org now ~ don't but please just post a RWA site you do not see on this thread

http://www.netwars.pl/modules.php?name=news&id=3743 (in polish I think)
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
sux2bme
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada390 Posts
March 24 2004 01:41 GMT
#21
FroZ (T at 9) vs Rekrul (P at 6) w/ commentary by HovZ:

http://sux2bme.com/starcraft/replays/RWA_TvP-froz-rekrul.rep

This is an older RWA made by HovZ the week after jca released the bwrecorder program. The original version of this RWA had really low volume, so I amplified it and mirrored it on my site.
Zoom
Profile Joined January 2004
1111 Posts
March 24 2004 01:44 GMT
#22
awesome rwa's own
There's no producing this perfect pose, hit the streets in the freshest clothes. Rip the stage, and bless the shows. Spit the flows and hit the do'
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 24 2004 04:23 GMT
#23
thanks Its up now!
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 29 2004 09:46 GMT
#24
Added another: http://eat-team.com/JaySmurff/

Thanks JaySmurff
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
VaderNL
Profile Joined November 2003
Netherlands139 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-29 15:17:42
March 29 2004 15:16 GMT
#25
I don't wanna sound like an ass or anything, but one of your links doesn't work properly. Namely this one:

http://sux2bme.com/starcraft/grrrr/ (mp3s)
Perceive that, which cannot be seen ---Miyamoto Musashi---
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-29 15:34:24
March 29 2004 15:33 GMT
#26
Probably because there's a space in the link -.-

(remove the %20 or the space and it should work!)
Moderator
Milzo
Profile Joined March 2004
France656 Posts
March 29 2004 23:05 GMT
#27
I have never been able to reach www.manifesto7.com on my comp, probably due to some DNS issue, but editing my HOSTS file was to no avail. Is there a mirror for his site?

Thanks a lot.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-03-30 01:47:17
March 30 2004 01:45 GMT
#28
Milzo ~ No mirror site that I knwo of. But mail me at negativegene@yahoo.com and we can set up a time and method for me to transfer all of Manifesto7's rwas to you ~ I have them all. Try at Starcraftgamers.com http://www.starcraftgamers.com ~ there is some of manifesto's stuff there.

VaderNL, Neminski ~ Fixed the link. Thanks!
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Cygnus
Profile Joined February 2004
United States853 Posts
March 30 2004 02:58 GMT
#29
On March 29 2004 18:46 Physician wrote:
Added another: http://eat-team.com/JaySmurff/

Thanks JaySmurff


k cool, you can take off the freewebs one considering freewebs sucks and its at like .5 kbps ^^
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
March 30 2004 10:54 GMT
#30
new one:
http://www.freewebs.com/chogs_user/rwas.htm

if they find a better server I will remove slower links ~ but while they are the only source they stay up..
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
April 02 2004 15:16 GMT
#31
added another
http://cjh.isgsa.org/rwa.html
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Sliggy
Profile Joined December 2003
Australia797 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-02 15:18:50
April 02 2004 15:18 GMT
#32
Yes Im back to doing RWA. Most recent one: [GG99]Slayer vs NeO(E)sKy. Gogo http://sliggy.fwtf.com
Sliggy
Profile Joined December 2003
Australia797 Posts
April 02 2004 15:24 GMT
#33
http://hautamaki.isgsa.org has a few rwa too.
Yes Im back to doing RWA. Most recent one: [GG99]Slayer vs NeO(E)sKy. Gogo http://sliggy.fwtf.com
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-02 19:30:49
April 02 2004 19:30 GMT
#34
Great! Thanks. added.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
sliggdogg
Profile Joined April 2004
Australia178 Posts
April 10 2004 20:38 GMT
#35
Add

http://teamog.ogaming.com/og/view.php?id=news&no=37

to your list.
Yippee.
sliggdogg
Profile Joined April 2004
Australia178 Posts
April 11 2004 11:29 GMT
#36
hes Top Zerg in Australia, with a strong aussie accent. worth adding.
Yippee.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
April 11 2004 17:56 GMT
#37
Added thanks!
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Jon166
Profile Joined April 2004
Vietnam121 Posts
April 13 2004 12:10 GMT
#38
Hey you guys, Im new to the community.

I have a RWA i want you guys to review, its my first RWA.

It's me during me playing a guy, he was a relative easy opponent
I wonder if someone will help me with my game after this RWA?
http://home.comcast.net/~nguyentran108/RWATran166vlurker.rep
Download it there!
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
April 13 2004 14:07 GMT
#39
ooo sliggy's voice.
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
sliggdogg
Profile Joined April 2004
Australia178 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-13 14:40:07
April 13 2004 14:39 GMT
#40
wtf IcedEarth?
Yippee.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-14 07:02:10
April 14 2004 06:59 GMT
#41
Jon166 I took the liberty of posting ur rwa as a main thread otherwise people miss it. Thanks for adding you RWA to this growing list.I have uploaded it http://www.entropyzero.org/Rwalinks.html
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-04-27 12:52:01
April 27 2004 12:51 GMT
#42
Added jon166 new site
http://replays.theinsurrection.net

Plus Grot has new Rwa's. Same place at entropy.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
TvP On Guillo
Profile Joined April 2004
Denmark646 Posts
April 27 2004 16:52 GMT
#43
Make a description of each link, as in who`s the author, RWA type etc.
Deeply earnest and thoughtful people stand on shaky footing with the public - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
May 17 2004 01:47 GMT
#44
Zerg Rwa's. All short so modem friendly. Made by Rwa-Maker^^
Will add them to http://entropyzero/rwalinks.html

http://www.gravity-zero.dk/rwa/rwa.html
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
May 17 2004 08:06 GMT
#45
bumping this cause this is a great site
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
_liquid_
Profile Joined November 2003
France98 Posts
May 17 2004 08:25 GMT
#46
What's this weird version of SC displayed on your site? Mk2 ? Looks cool !
J ai perdu au contact des hommes la fracheur de mes nvroses
Verbloten
Profile Joined October 2003
Australia750 Posts
May 17 2004 09:10 GMT
#47
it was one of the original betas.. there was a topic on it about 2 months ago - heaps of screen shots of what the game looked like in early beta releases.. look it up - worth a look!
_liquid_
Profile Joined November 2003
France98 Posts
May 18 2004 06:33 GMT
#48
Thx~ But how come the beta looks nicer than the original released version?
J ai perdu au contact des hommes la fracheur de mes nvroses
STIMEY d okgm fish
Profile Joined August 2003
Canada6140 Posts
May 18 2004 07:34 GMT
#49
it seems u never added these http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=13101
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
June 02 2004 11:57 GMT
#50
http://www.deported.net/RWA_probin.zip

New Rwa by Munkey.

Added.
http://entropyzero/rwalinks.html


"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Ryan307 :)
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States1289 Posts
June 03 2004 02:18 GMT
#51
your site's down. :O
Dont let the action of factual things fracture your casual swing
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
June 23 2004 17:26 GMT
#52
Still down apparently, someone was looking for RWA links and I thought this would be the perfect place to send them to.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
June 25 2004 13:40 GMT
#53
It will be up June 28 2004 ~ this thread is just as good
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
September 16 2004 16:39 GMT
#54
added RWA by Twitt

http://www.sctactics.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=79
http://www.sctactics.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=78
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Kabumm
Profile Joined May 2004
Germany64 Posts
September 16 2004 21:27 GMT
#55
On September 17 2004 01:39 Physician wrote:
added RWA by Twitt

http://www.sctactics.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=79
http://www.sctactics.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=78


Your post seems strange to me. Because on THIS site it sais, that the "page was last updated on: April 16, 2004". I also haven't noticed that the page changed the last months. Maybe you planned to update, but didn't have the time. Anyway, I just wanna say, it would be to nice, if you could continue updating the site. I guess you've done all RWA fans a great favour, 'cause it's so hard to find all the links in threads like this. If you ain't got the time, maybe someone else could continue the site?
looking for new maps? go www.panschk.de
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-09-17 13:27:40
September 17 2004 13:26 GMT
#56
~ I update it always. Plus I have every single Rwa out there ever made ~ one day i will upload them too not just the links.. I posted that on the 17th and you checked on the 17th ~ give me a break man..
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
VdP]EpiphaNy
Profile Joined March 2004
United Kingdom992 Posts
September 17 2004 13:28 GMT
#57
On September 17 2004 22:26 Physician wrote:
Plus I have every single Rwa out there ever made


no you don't, you don't have mine
Reach - I love protoss because its tough and straight. Its a race for the men
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
November 09 2004 18:54 GMT
#58
Downloaded NonY's new Rwa to our data base. Will add the link to the link list sometime this week. http://www.entropyzero.org/Rwalinks.html

Quote for NonY
If you wanna listen to an RWA made by me while I was playing, the link is here

http://www.duke.edu/~tjw4/RWA_wgtour5.rep

It's only a 12 minute game, so it's not like it's a huge commitment :O


"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
November 09 2004 18:57 GMT
#59
>> List and download all 1.11b RWA's here >> http://www.manifesto7.com/rwa/
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Milzo
Profile Joined March 2004
France656 Posts
December 17 2004 09:31 GMT
#60
5 RWAs so far at that place :

http://starcraft.strategy-gaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1051
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
Last Edited: 2004-12-18 06:33:46
December 18 2004 06:33 GMT
#61
nice thanks ~
I add it late tonite ~
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
lazyterran
Profile Joined January 2005
United States2 Posts
January 30 2005 01:36 GMT
#62
Hasuwar had some really good 1st person RWAs on his site before it closed down. I tried http://www.entropyzero.org/Rwalinks.html but there are an awful lot of broken links, 404s, etc. Anyone know a site where I could find some 1st person RWAs? Anyone interested in starting one?
When I signed up for an ugly contest, the guy in charge said: Sorry no professionals allowed.
InSideOut
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada1035 Posts
January 30 2005 02:10 GMT
#63
pretty much every link is broken
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
January 30 2005 10:44 GMT
#64
Yes unfortunately hosting Rwas never lasts too long. I have them all saved though and I will be uplaoding the whole lot of them at www.gosureplays.com in the future. After that I will remove all the broken links.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
Verbloten
Profile Joined October 2003
Australia750 Posts
January 30 2005 10:55 GMT
#65
I think i also have every RWA ever made - so if someone gives me an FTP address to upload them to - i am happy to do that anytime. But i don't have a site with enough capacity etc. Just PM me if you want to host and i will send them all over. I *might* have missed a couple of them and I don't have them very well organised (most are in folders named the RWA maker) but you can have what i have.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
January 30 2005 11:14 GMT
#66
jeje ~ then we might just have all of them between us ~ I will make sure you get ftp access at gosureplays. Pm you email or msn/yahoo etc and I will give you the access.
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
January 30 2005 15:23 GMT
#67
what happend to the site now?
Commentator
uNsKiLLeD
Profile Joined January 2005
Australia11 Posts
January 30 2005 17:56 GMT
#68
i cant downlod that good aussie players rwa and i forgot his name too can sum1 tell me whats his name and where i can get as many rwa from him.
to show a mans true character give him power
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
November 18 2011 23:31 GMT
#69
Some site may be down but we have all RWA's ever published in the above sites. If you find a broken link OR HAVE AN RWA we do not please send me an e-mail or post a messagge here

yo physician all ur links r broke thought I'd let u kno.

...

Serious question, does anyone have the Miranda IM plugin for Brood War that used to be on BWProgrammers.com? It was sweet and let you talk to people on msn while in game, but because I didn't really use Miranda at the time (tho now I do) I didn't keep it around. There's some lame plugin for StarCraft sounds hanging around google searches, but that's not what I'm looking for... I wonder if Ashur has even looked at this site in 5 years... lol. kk peace.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
November 19 2011 00:36 GMT
#70
I missed all of these.
Manifesto commentary?
Someone please find these!
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
November 19 2011 03:25 GMT
#71
I used to lurk the hell out of this thread... haha, epic bump for sure
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
November 19 2011 03:38 GMT
#72
On November 19 2011 09:36 Trozz wrote:
I missed all of these.
Manifesto commentary?
Someone please find these!


You would be extremely disappointed if you heard them, trust me. I have them all, but cant bear to listen to them.
ModeratorGodfather
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
November 19 2011 03:50 GMT
#73
Nooo, they are amazing! Your RWA website was one of my favourite places.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Kiante
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7069 Posts
November 19 2011 03:53 GMT
#74
On November 19 2011 12:38 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 09:36 Trozz wrote:
I missed all of these.
Manifesto commentary?
Someone please find these!


You would be extremely disappointed if you heard them, trust me. I have them all, but cant bear to listen to them.

dont listen, upload!
Writer
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
November 19 2011 04:03 GMT
#75
what does rwa stand for?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
November 19 2011 04:05 GMT
#76
replay with audio or something along those lines. download a rep, download an mp3, watch and listen.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
November 19 2011 04:39 GMT
#77
nono, that was the beauty of RWAs. You didn't have to manually sync your mp3's with the replay (which was nigh impossible)

also: please share, mani ^^ your website was the best! I knew of it even before I knew of TL, haha
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-19 04:55:00
November 19 2011 04:54 GMT
#78
On November 19 2011 13:05 Antoine wrote:
replay with audio or something along those lines. download a rep, download an mp3, watch and listen.


RWA creator automatically synced an ogg audio file with the replay. When you played the rep with RWAPlayer on, you didn't have to sync anything. It just played. It was made by jca, the same guy that made bwchart.
ModeratorGodfather
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
November 19 2011 06:14 GMT
#79
On November 19 2011 13:54 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2011 13:05 Antoine wrote:
replay with audio or something along those lines. download a rep, download an mp3, watch and listen.


RWA creator automatically synced an ogg audio file with the replay. When you played the rep with RWAPlayer on, you didn't have to sync anything. It just played. It was made by jca, the same guy that made bwchart.


Woah .. I never knew such a technology existed ..
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC511
EnkiAlexander 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 511
ZombieGrub135
JuggernautJason106
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20543
Soulkey 261
White-Ra 199
Mini 154
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever0
League of Legends
Doublelift2608
Counter-Strike
fl0m1359
shoxiejesuss521
C9.Mang0165
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4467
Khaldor2093
Liquid`Hasu1534
Trikslyr42
Other Games
summit1g3219
ArmadaUGS2480
B2W.Neo476
shahzam445
Pyrionflax170
Mew2King78
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• HerbMon 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV419
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
• Noizen115
Other Games
• Scarra1185
• imaqtpie1122
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 3m
OSC
16h 3m
Stellar Fest
16h 3m
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 16h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.