• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:43
CEST 14:43
KST 21:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6537 users

SC2TV.ru opens a game-i style server! - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
razy
Profile Joined February 2010
Russian Federation899 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-13 14:33:39
February 13 2010 14:31 GMT
#61
guys, please report about all issues\ask questions\make suggestions on the BUGS.SC2TV.RU web-site. Note that this service is only developing so those chaps will be glad to talk to ya about everything listed above.
Also u can find all the server statistics on the STATS.SC2TV.RU


sorry for bolding and capsing i did it so everyone notices. Read the article carefully all the info needed is provided there.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-13 14:38:17
February 13 2010 14:31 GMT
#62
I've got crazy shit like dead servers Game-i pgtour "Bunker" Game Kz :S I'm so confused, how do I manually add their server?


fuuuu... everyone is getting so far ahead of me
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-13 15:29:43
February 13 2010 14:44 GMT
#63
[QUOTE]On February 13 2010 22:52 Phrogs! wrote:
[QUOTE]On February 13 2010 22:50 XsebT wrote:
I'm getting this in my bnet log:
[quote]2/13 14:41:59.667 Connecting to Battle.net...
2/13 14:41:59.730 Trying to load ws2_32.dll
2/13 14:41:59.730 querying gateway
2/13 14:42:02.285 ERROR GatewayListThreadProc: gethostbyname failed to get server list (11004)
2/13 14:42:04.860 Could not connect to Battle.net[/quote]
The server is just called "0" in my sc - something must have gone wrong. Can somebody help me please?
PS, I've tryed running as admin...[/QUOTE]

...edit
Fixed via the gateway editor, thanks!
화이팅
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
February 13 2010 15:01 GMT
#64
On February 13 2010 23:31 Chef wrote:
I've got crazy shit like dead servers Game-i pgtour "Bunker" Game Kz :S I'm so confused, how do I manually add their server?


fuuuu... everyone is getting so far ahead of me


I just installed their launcher and it automatically added it.

Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-13 15:07:59
February 13 2010 15:07 GMT
#65
Yeah okay, it didn't for me (I assume because I've used the same computer for like 8 years so it's been thru a lot of servers). I just need to know the server's IP address and I can add it myself with gateway editor. Can someone please tell me?
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
February 13 2010 15:11 GMT
#66
One sec, I'll try and download gateway editor and see if I can get the server from it for you.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-13 15:12:38
February 13 2010 15:12 GMT
#67
Thanks.

http://www.iccup.com/files/view/BNet_Gateway_Editor.html
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-13 15:15:44
February 13 2010 15:13 GMT
#68
Yeah uhhh server name/ip address/timezone

sc2tv.ru (Russia)
208.86.227.173
0

there were some special characters in the server name to give cool colors on your gateway list but they didn't go through the copy paste
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-13 15:22:30
February 13 2010 15:16 GMT
#69
I'm on, but I'm a big red X... even though I'm signing in with the launcher... The mystery grows deeper... I guess I'll try reinstalling SC. Maybe the launcher thinks just having resolution hack in my directory is evil.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44373 Posts
February 13 2010 15:22 GMT
#70
Having launcher switched off or disconnected you are with icon redX and youare unable to play ladder games or use autosearch and Replay TV.

Read the op Chef.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-13 15:36:18
February 13 2010 15:22 GMT
#71
What... I know that. What is wrong with you? Obviously I'm trying to fix it so I can use those features =/

Reinstalling worked. Put it in C instead of C/program files this time. I dunno if that would change anything.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
besiger
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Croatia2452 Posts
February 13 2010 15:39 GMT
#72
huh. nod32 is telling me there is a trojan in the gateway editor, hope its lying.
A weak will coupled with delusions of grandeur
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
February 13 2010 15:40 GMT
#73
Couldnt find any games to play... so sad.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
Phrogs!
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Japan521 Posts
February 13 2010 15:43 GMT
#74
Working now. Much love to the people who suggested the Gateway Editor <3
Foreplay
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1154 Posts
February 13 2010 15:50 GMT
#75
this looks pretty awesome. I'll try it at some point today.
Better than Pokebunny
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44373 Posts
February 13 2010 16:01 GMT
#76
One issue is that with /stats during a game only shows your stats. If you can't see the elo score of someone in a game you just joined off the join screen then it could be like a A playing a D and not knowing. It should show their elo too.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
February 13 2010 16:03 GMT
#77
Definitely going to try this out later today
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Weaponx3
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada232 Posts
February 13 2010 16:19 GMT
#78
if you have downloaded this previously when it 1st came out and dl the updates will it run fine with the new additions or do i need to use the gateway editor like mentioned above and reinstall the program again?
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
February 13 2010 16:23 GMT
#79
The find game thing is awesome, I just tried it out. First guy I couldn't connect to then the next one it made me host and it worked fine and someone joined.

Really slick, kind of wish it came out earlier. I can't really play bw on win7 sadly
NovaTheFeared
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States7232 Posts
February 13 2010 16:30 GMT
#80
This is a much better ladder system than ICC. All it needs is more players, so I'm joining and trying to get others to join too!
日本語が分かりますか
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 133
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 368
SHIN 133
Railgan 46
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 70463
Calm 11058
Rain 2444
Bisu 1660
FanTaSy 848
Stork 559
soO 533
Shuttle 520
Rush 273
Soma 246
[ Show more ]
firebathero 215
Snow 214
Last 194
Light 122
Mind 105
Pusan 73
Sharp 59
Sea.KH 58
hero 47
ToSsGirL 46
Bale 38
Free 36
Trap 34
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Mong 24
zelot 18
Sexy 15
yabsab 15
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10609
Dendi734
Counter-Strike
fl0m1663
byalli972
x6flipin360
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo615
Pyrionflax252
Trikslyr34
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV468
League of Legends
• Jankos3045
• Nemesis2316
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1294
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 17m
OSC
10h 17m
Replay Cast
10h 17m
OSC
23h 17m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.