• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:22
CEST 09:22
KST 16:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9071 users

[CPL] News and Announcements - Page 115

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 139 Next
Jadoreoov
Profile Joined December 2009
United States76 Posts
February 18 2010 17:49 GMT
#2281
So what happened to the "one of each race in lineup" rule?
beamerkun
Profile Joined December 2009
Poland112 Posts
February 18 2010 18:26 GMT
#2282
we kinda dont have any active toss?
Evolution is complete!
Zozma
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1626 Posts
February 18 2010 18:38 GMT
#2283
On February 19 2010 02:49 Jadoreoov wrote:
So what happened to the "one of each race in lineup" rule?

There was no such rule even from the first week.
AltaiR_
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Korea (South)922 Posts
February 18 2010 20:28 GMT
#2284
oo shark vs tuke, i wanna see that
Translator
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-18 22:46:25
February 18 2010 22:46 GMT
#2285
TvT again!
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Kurai
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada167 Posts
February 18 2010 22:52 GMT
#2286
On February 19 2010 02:49 Jadoreoov wrote:
So what happened to the "one of each race in lineup" rule?


there are 4 games, and 3 races.... theres probably going to be more than one of each race in a lineup
DragoonPK
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
3259 Posts
February 18 2010 23:24 GMT
#2287
Cloud 9 guys, I cant play this week, please find a replacement. My right hand isnt looking so well , It may be carpul tunnel or just a sprain on my wrist or something so I just stopped playing sc for a while. Really sorry.
Stupidity
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States209 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-19 00:02:34
February 18 2010 23:58 GMT
#2288
On February 19 2010 07:52 Kurai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2010 02:49 Jadoreoov wrote:
So what happened to the "one of each race in lineup" rule?


there are 4 games, and 3 races.... theres probably going to be more than one of each race in a lineup

You can field a TTPP/TTZZ/ZZPP lineup and only have 2 races. Your reading comprehension skills are quite lackluster.

He's asking why all three races aren't in each lineup. Your answer only responds and says "oh there's gonna be more than one race in each lineup".
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
February 19 2010 01:07 GMT
#2289
On February 19 2010 08:24 DragoonPK wrote:
Cloud 9 guys, I cant play this week, please find a replacement. My right hand isnt looking so well , It may be carpul tunnel or just a sprain on my wrist or something so I just stopped playing sc for a while. Really sorry.

~~ dang man I was looking forward to playing you since you raped me on iccup like half a year ago lol
alexpnd
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1857 Posts
February 19 2010 03:26 GMT
#2290
On February 19 2010 10:07 3 Lions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2010 08:24 DragoonPK wrote:
Cloud 9 guys, I cant play this week, please find a replacement. My right hand isnt looking so well , It may be carpul tunnel or just a sprain on my wrist or something so I just stopped playing sc for a while. Really sorry.

~~ dang man I was looking forward to playing you since you raped me on iccup like half a year ago lol


I guess I'll be taking his place, I'm terran. see you Saturday. Hope that wrist gets better dragoon.
www.brainyweb.ca //web stuff!
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
February 19 2010 03:29 GMT
#2291
On February 19 2010 12:26 alexpnd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2010 10:07 3 Lions wrote:
On February 19 2010 08:24 DragoonPK wrote:
Cloud 9 guys, I cant play this week, please find a replacement. My right hand isnt looking so well , It may be carpul tunnel or just a sprain on my wrist or something so I just stopped playing sc for a while. Really sorry.

~~ dang man I was looking forward to playing you since you raped me on iccup like half a year ago lol


I guess I'll be taking his place, I'm terran. see you Saturday. Hope that wrist gets better dragoon.

That's kinda weird, because now I've just wasted a whole day of specific PvZ practice on Outsider and now I have to practice a whole different matchup.
Not to mention you guys submitted your lineups late anyways (as usual), but subbing a different race without consent from the other team two days before the match is kinda...idk how to put it.
LCC
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada348 Posts
February 19 2010 03:49 GMT
#2292
Get alex to offrace as z. JUSTICE
Xenocide_Knight
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Korea (South)2625 Posts
February 19 2010 03:52 GMT
#2293
On February 19 2010 12:29 3 Lions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2010 12:26 alexpnd wrote:
On February 19 2010 10:07 3 Lions wrote:
On February 19 2010 08:24 DragoonPK wrote:
Cloud 9 guys, I cant play this week, please find a replacement. My right hand isnt looking so well , It may be carpul tunnel or just a sprain on my wrist or something so I just stopped playing sc for a while. Really sorry.

~~ dang man I was looking forward to playing you since you raped me on iccup like half a year ago lol


I guess I'll be taking his place, I'm terran. see you Saturday. Hope that wrist gets better dragoon.

That's kinda weird, because now I've just wasted a whole day of specific PvZ practice on Outsider and now I have to practice a whole different matchup.
Not to mention you guys submitted your lineups late anyways (as usual), but subbing a different race without consent from the other team two days before the match is kinda...idk how to put it.


yea thats kinda bullshit
Shine[Kal] #1 fan
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
February 19 2010 03:57 GMT
#2294
LOL no love for Pholon, game 4 n_n Wanna finish up before you have to play him. DW as the TvT bonjwa I will help him practice.
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Rotation
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States118 Posts
February 19 2010 04:12 GMT
#2295
I still don't know if im playing treehugger or Deux. =\
Deux
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States159 Posts
February 19 2010 04:22 GMT
#2296
On February 19 2010 13:12 Rotation wrote:
I still don't know if im playing treehugger or Deux. =\


Nor do I, I haven't heard anything either. I'll offrace T if we play so you play a TvZ regardless. That's the best I can do, sorry.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-19 04:25:05
February 19 2010 04:22 GMT
#2297
On February 19 2010 13:12 Rotation wrote:
I still don't know if im playing treehugger or Deux. =\

you're playing deux im pretty sure, because tree is not available all weekend
heactually plays tvz not pvz so please practice zvt, you can pm him if you dont believe me
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 19 2010 04:39 GMT
#2298
On February 19 2010 12:52 Xenocide_Knight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2010 12:29 3 Lions wrote:
On February 19 2010 12:26 alexpnd wrote:
On February 19 2010 10:07 3 Lions wrote:
On February 19 2010 08:24 DragoonPK wrote:
Cloud 9 guys, I cant play this week, please find a replacement. My right hand isnt looking so well , It may be carpul tunnel or just a sprain on my wrist or something so I just stopped playing sc for a while. Really sorry.

~~ dang man I was looking forward to playing you since you raped me on iccup like half a year ago lol


I guess I'll be taking his place, I'm terran. see you Saturday. Hope that wrist gets better dragoon.

That's kinda weird, because now I've just wasted a whole day of specific PvZ practice on Outsider and now I have to practice a whole different matchup.
Not to mention you guys submitted your lineups late anyways (as usual), but subbing a different race without consent from the other team two days before the match is kinda...idk how to put it.


yea thats kinda bullshit


What, do you want to force Dragoon to play with a sprained wrist? We only have 5 players on our team so alex would be the only replacement. We don't exactly enjoy the late lineups either. Gives us just as little practice time as you guys :/
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
numLoCK
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada1416 Posts
February 19 2010 04:49 GMT
#2299
On February 19 2010 13:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2010 12:52 Xenocide_Knight wrote:
On February 19 2010 12:29 3 Lions wrote:
On February 19 2010 12:26 alexpnd wrote:
On February 19 2010 10:07 3 Lions wrote:
On February 19 2010 08:24 DragoonPK wrote:
Cloud 9 guys, I cant play this week, please find a replacement. My right hand isnt looking so well , It may be carpul tunnel or just a sprain on my wrist or something so I just stopped playing sc for a while. Really sorry.

~~ dang man I was looking forward to playing you since you raped me on iccup like half a year ago lol


I guess I'll be taking his place, I'm terran. see you Saturday. Hope that wrist gets better dragoon.

That's kinda weird, because now I've just wasted a whole day of specific PvZ practice on Outsider and now I have to practice a whole different matchup.
Not to mention you guys submitted your lineups late anyways (as usual), but subbing a different race without consent from the other team two days before the match is kinda...idk how to put it.


yea thats kinda bullshit


What, do you want to force Dragoon to play with a sprained wrist? We only have 5 players on our team so alex would be the only replacement. We don't exactly enjoy the late lineups either. Gives us just as little practice time as you guys :/


Doesn't your team have another Z? Subbing a different race is BS, so either sub in your other Z or get someone to offrace, imo.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 19 2010 05:01 GMT
#2300
On February 19 2010 13:49 numLoCK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2010 13:39 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 19 2010 12:52 Xenocide_Knight wrote:
On February 19 2010 12:29 3 Lions wrote:
On February 19 2010 12:26 alexpnd wrote:
On February 19 2010 10:07 3 Lions wrote:
On February 19 2010 08:24 DragoonPK wrote:
Cloud 9 guys, I cant play this week, please find a replacement. My right hand isnt looking so well , It may be carpul tunnel or just a sprain on my wrist or something so I just stopped playing sc for a while. Really sorry.

~~ dang man I was looking forward to playing you since you raped me on iccup like half a year ago lol


I guess I'll be taking his place, I'm terran. see you Saturday. Hope that wrist gets better dragoon.

That's kinda weird, because now I've just wasted a whole day of specific PvZ practice on Outsider and now I have to practice a whole different matchup.
Not to mention you guys submitted your lineups late anyways (as usual), but subbing a different race without consent from the other team two days before the match is kinda...idk how to put it.


yea thats kinda bullshit


What, do you want to force Dragoon to play with a sprained wrist? We only have 5 players on our team so alex would be the only replacement. We don't exactly enjoy the late lineups either. Gives us just as little practice time as you guys :/


Doesn't your team have another Z? Subbing a different race is BS, so either sub in your other Z or get someone to offrace, imo.


No, our other z dropped out of the league. The odds of the match even meaning anything are slim to none, so to ask for a walkover (no disrespect to your Z skills alex, I'm sure you're awesome ^_^) is rather silly considering the goal of the league.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 139 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 338
Hyuk 196
Hyun 90
Shinee 66
Hm[arnc] 51
ZergMaN 22
Killer 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft518
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick760
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1408
• Lourlo1057
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 39m
INu's Battles
4h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 39m
Replay Cast
15h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.