• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7591 users

Proleague Maps Updated - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
December 04 2009 04:41 GMT
#61
New Heartbreak Ridge, Neo Moon Glaive and New Tornado =/

Expected fresh new maps.
Commentator
darktreb
Profile Joined May 2007
United States3019 Posts
December 04 2009 04:48 GMT
#62
Glad they're paying more attention to positional imbalance. It is kind of annoying when one spot allows stuff like drop behind mineral lines (or mutas) and others don't. Same goes for walling and all that.
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
December 04 2009 10:22 GMT
#63
On December 04 2009 13:41 GTR wrote:
New Heartbreak Ridge, Neo Moon Glaive and New Tornado =/

Expected fresh new maps.


maybe round 3. maybe round 3........
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
MorroW
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden3522 Posts
December 04 2009 11:05 GMT
#64
this entire update is overall a huge boost for terran confidence

fuck i love this update so much
Progamerpls no copy pasterino
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
December 04 2009 11:17 GMT
#65
hmmmm

thanks
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
December 04 2009 21:07 GMT
#66
I'm confused as to why Moon Glaive needed more gas... oh well. Maybe Jaedong complained.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
haster27
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Taiwan809 Posts
December 04 2009 23:17 GMT
#67
I really like the change in HBR- maybe it's because I am a Terran

It should have significant impact on gameplay unlike most of the "updated" maps. That fact alone makes me like Shin HBR. Would love to see how progamers adapt to the changes.
neobowman
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3324 Posts
December 04 2009 23:22 GMT
#68
I don't even see a difference in outsider X_X. Maybe it's just me.
natturner
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
342 Posts
December 04 2009 23:27 GMT
#69
r the new versions available for download yet?
This nigga done stole my bike.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
December 05 2009 01:06 GMT
#70
Is TSL going to update to these versions?
No I'm never serious.
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
December 05 2009 01:20 GMT
#71
On December 05 2009 06:07 Musoeun wrote:
I'm confused as to why Moon Glaive needed more gas... oh well. Maybe Jaedong complained.

27 TvT, 4 ZvZ, 0 PvP....pretty obvious bias.
Jaedong
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-05 06:19:55
December 05 2009 01:35 GMT
#72
Shin Heartbreak Ridge is available for download, the rest is not available at the moment.

there's a bug, i'll reupload the map later
POGGERS
CaptainPlatypus
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States852 Posts
December 05 2009 01:58 GMT
#73
I actually like the Moon Glaive changes, though I wish they'd also narrowed the natural choke; it could actually be decently balanced if they had. As it is, I'm a lot more comfortable with PvT there now, but I will still dodge zergs every time.

SHBR is even more awesome than original HBR. The imbalance for toss wasn't ever statistically significant, by the way, but now PvT is going to be pretty even, assuming Ts are smart enough to take the center as their fourth. PvZ has always been incredibly entertaining on that map, and I don't think these changes will affect that. I love tne new look, by the way - at first I was like "ew", but I got used to it pretty fast.

I've never actually played on Tornado (I know, I'm horrible) but I do like the look of Shin Tornado a lot more. An actually defendable third is always nice, as is having high ground serve more purpose than helping siege tanks and lurkers fuck me up. And fixing positional imbalances is always good, obviously.

Match Point has always been awesome, and they didn't mess with that. I never saw the gas harass in action, but now I'm glad that it's impossible. ^.^

I like the Outsider change, but I don't think it'll make the map much less of a zerg wet dream.

Fighting Spirit is, has been, and will be awesome, and letting Terrans actually make a proper wall can't hurt it. Even if not all of them deserve it.

Seriously though, overall, good changes, but I still hope Tornado and Moon Glaive are gone after this season. There are so many better 4 player maps out there. Hell, while I'm dreaming, maybe they'll replace them with Byzantium and Gaia for round three.
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
December 05 2009 04:51 GMT
#74
I downloaded the rar file. But everytime i try and load the game it says the selected scenario is invalid. ?
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
December 05 2009 05:34 GMT
#75
Hope these changes to HBR makes it more balanced. Not sure how it will affect PvT, but PvZ at least is bound to be better, no more camping 2 spots to hold 5 bases.
God Hates a Coward
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
December 05 2009 05:43 GMT
#76
Overall these all seem like good changes~
this is my quote.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
December 05 2009 05:48 GMT
#77
On December 05 2009 13:51 DyEnasTy wrote:
I downloaded the rar file. But everytime i try and load the game it says the selected scenario is invalid. ?

sorry, i think it's because of the korean name making it too long. I'll fix that and reupload it
POGGERS
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
December 05 2009 06:27 GMT
#78
New Heartbreak Ridge 2.0

Okay I uploaded the proper working one

Enjoy
POGGERS
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-12-05 06:46:40
December 05 2009 06:44 GMT
#79
On December 05 2009 15:27 konadora wrote:
New Heartbreak Ridge 2.0

Okay I uploaded the proper working one

Enjoy


Thanks! Btw, I added it to TLPD as Shin Heartbreak Ridge based your post on last page. I don't think it's a big deal....the whole neo/new/shin thing -_- Or we should call it Shin Heartbreak Ridge 2.0?
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
December 05 2009 15:15 GMT
#80
Thanks the new link worked! How do I use the TR version properly?
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 5m
Stellar Fest
2h 5m
OSC
13h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.