• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7913 users

[Interview] Jaedong-Bisu-Stork @ WCG - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
aeroH
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1034 Posts
November 13 2009 01:55 GMT
#81
nice interview. didn't know stork was that type of chill guy
EvoChamber
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France2505 Posts
November 13 2009 01:56 GMT
#82
On November 13 2009 10:38 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Im still not sure about the incident with jaedong

Did his opponent do that trick where he shows zerg but it switches without showing it. If the guy did that he deserves to be disqualified from wcg.


Thing is, though, he went 0-7 in his group so he has/had like nothing to lose.
That's not awful writing, DAMMIT. It's perfectly sensical english construction.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 01:59:51
November 13 2009 01:59 GMT
#83
still such an ass thing to do.

I consider him on the same league as people who rig maps and maphack.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
zdubius
Profile Joined May 2008
Slovakia126 Posts
November 13 2009 01:59 GMT
#84
Awesome interview, finally they say something about themselves, not just the classical phrases after a won match. Stork seems to be a really enjoyable guy!
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
November 13 2009 02:04 GMT
#85
really a great interview, with tons of hilarious stuff. stork is the biggest baller on this planet and jaedong comparing chinese fans with zerglings was hilarious too.
also, i feel like there is quite some trouble and dissatisfaction between jaedong and oz.... implicitly he blamed his teammates of being useless scrubs which leave the main burden on his shoulders, and he is (rightfully) tired of that.

one thing that hasnt been pointed out yet is the following:

- What are you envious of the other players? (way to ask the same question twice)
▲ Stork= I'm envious of Jaedong dancing very well. I don't try to dance. I also think the other two are good at singing. Bisu is really good at singing. Jaedong singing DBSK was on TV. When (Z)TheWinD hyung came out for vacation I went to a karaoke place with him and he said the only person to be worse at singing than (T)Hwasin was me. Oh, keep what I said about Hwasin a secret (laughs). Also I think the other two players get paid more than I do (laughs). They both try their best. I'm envious of that too, and that they don't get fat.


this really worries me. together with storks extremely skinny look lately, it makes me think that he suffers from a weak form of anorexia.....
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
November 13 2009 02:10 GMT
#86
- What are you envious of the other players? (way to ask the same question twice)
▲ Stork= I'm envious of Jaedong dancing very well. I don't try to dance. I also think the other two are good at singing. Bisu is really good at singing. Jaedong singing DBSK was on TV. When (Z)TheWinD hyung came out for vacation I went to a karaoke place with him and he said the only person to be worse at singing than (T)Hwasin was me. Oh, keep what I said about Hwasin a secret (laughs). Also I think the other two players get paid more than I do (laughs). They both try their best. I'm envious of that too, and that they don't get fat.


Indeed, but looking back on that paragraph, it sounded a little girly. Stork:"I'm jealous that I can't sing, dance or be skinny like the others."
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
November 13 2009 02:23 GMT
#87
Lol stork keeps on bringing up the alcohol... I Think we can explain Khan's results.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
November 13 2009 02:41 GMT
#88
this is sex.
thank you so much.
I really hope they all become best friends and join the same team!!
KTY
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
November 13 2009 02:47 GMT
#89
- if you compare Bisu-Stork-Jaedong-Flash to Boxer-Yellow-Nada-Reach, which do you think had more impact?
▲ Stork= The old players. Without them, we wouldn't be here. I wasn't able to be on the same team as any of those four players. I think it would be nice to be on the same team as one of those players.
▲ Bisu= I think it was more fun back then. I think the games are less entertaining now. Back then, one player did really well and showed new things, but it's hard to do that now. Everyone's at the same level, and it's hard to try something new.
▲ Jaedong= I think that too. I think all the players now think that way.


So true ;___;
POGGERS
FoBuLouS
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States570 Posts
November 13 2009 02:56 GMT
#90
I LOVE STORK!
thanks for the translations!
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 03:06:19
November 13 2009 03:03 GMT
#91
Stork= Should we all sleep together?

Yes Stork. Yes.

God this interview was amazing. I love Stork and JD, and I'd hate to say it but bisu is growing on me. I guess I will forgive him for the whole Savior thing before the SC era comes to a triumphant close.

"I was entering the stadium and they swarmed on me like Zerglings. I was surrounded and they grabbed my arm."

.... lol. I love how they all fantasize about being together on one team. hahaha.

Oh and that interview speaks volume about JD. His confidence seems to be at an all time low right now and he seems to be really dissatisfied being on Oz.... I really hope he can pull his act together because flash (And seemingly every zerg out there) is blowing up right now.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
November 13 2009 03:08 GMT
#92
Haha great interview. I bet flash is reading this and thinking I should be in this.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
November 13 2009 03:14 GMT
#93
--- Nuked ---
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
November 13 2009 03:27 GMT
#94
Bisu, Flash, Jaedong and Stork could just leave their team and form a new one. It shouldn't be hard to look for a sponsor. They could then ask Boxer, Oov, Reach, Savior to be the coaches. How buttsex would that be?

Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 13 2009 03:27 GMT
#95
nice interview.Really enjoyed it. I hope theres more from them after their games.
Life?
ShaperofDreams
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2492 Posts
November 13 2009 03:36 GMT
#96
Fantastic interview, I wish they were a bit less polite though.It can't be helped..
Bitches don't know about my overlord. FUCK OFF ALDARIS I HAVE ENOUGH PYLONS. My Balls are as smooth as Eggs.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 03:49:44
November 13 2009 03:45 GMT
#97
loool sweet translation
OMG imagine if they were ont he asmet ime.. epic.. epic team man.

WTF who was JD's opponnent that changed race at last moment?? wtf (oh its zloy_toss or something.. wtf why would he do that lol)

oh and lol @ chinese fans swawrming like lings LOLOL
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
November 13 2009 04:05 GMT
#98
On November 13 2009 12:45 alffla wrote:
loool sweet translation
OMG imagine if they were ont he asmet ime.. epic.. epic team man.

WTF who was JD's opponnent that changed race at last moment?? wtf (oh its zloy_toss or something.. wtf why would he do that lol)

oh and lol @ chinese fans swawrming like lings LOLOL

He entered the tournament as a random and it doesn't really matter because his level of play is so bad that he equally sucks in all three races. There is a way of playing zvrandom u know. You play the safe 9-pool strategy.
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
Toads
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1795 Posts
November 13 2009 04:09 GMT
#99
▲ Stork= I'm envious of Jaedong dancing very well. I don't try to dance. I also think the other two are good at singing. Bisu is really good at singing. Jaedong singing DBSK was on TV. When TheWinD hyung came out for vacation I went to a karaoke place with him and he said the only person to be worse at singing than Hwasin was me.


now i want to hear Stork and Hwasin singning
(。◕ ω ◕。) Beer Time !!!! (。◕ ω ◕。)
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
November 13 2009 04:13 GMT
#100
Luxury: Proving that drinking like a man is part of playing pro StarCraft.

Awesome interview.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
Nina 120
SpeCial 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1549
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8725
Doublelift2853
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft379
ArmadaUGS210
C9.Mang0200
Maynarde150
ViBE103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo671
• Stunt117
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 48m
OSC
9h 48m
Stellar Fest
9h 48m
OSC
20h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.