• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9139 users

[Interview] Jaedong-Bisu-Stork @ WCG - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
November 13 2009 04:26 GMT
#101
Absolutely hilarious interview.
JD: Flash is pretty awesome but I think I'm the best cuz I'm cool
Bisu: I kinda suck
Stork: No I suck more

On November 13 2009 09:01 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2009 08:52 NovaTheFeared wrote:
I was wondering why Jaedong went for the 1 hatch lair build on Tau Cross. I thought it was just for show, but apparently he thought his opponent was zerg

if what jaedong says is true and the guy switched he should be disquaified


They can turn all his losses into DQ losses!
Trucy Wright is hot
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 04:36:46
November 13 2009 04:35 GMT
#102
Good interview.. Though... I hope there is no 5th bonjwa.. sAviOr will be the last bonjwa!
I dont get what the akwardness between Bisu and Jaedong is though really.

On November 13 2009 13:26 Purind wrote:
Absolutely hilarious interview.
JD: Flash is pretty awesome but I think I'm the best cuz I'm cool
Bisu: I kinda suck
Stork: No I suck more


LOL its so true lol thats exactly how it went.. funny
Entusman #51
Relish
Profile Joined November 2009
United States21 Posts
November 13 2009 04:37 GMT
#103
Wow, looks like Jaedong Bisu Stork play hard and party hard too.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
November 13 2009 04:49 GMT
#104
On November 13 2009 13:26 Purind wrote:
Absolutely hilarious interview.
JD: Flash is pretty awesome but I think I'm the best cuz I'm cool
Bisu: I kinda suck
Stork: No I suck more

Show nested quote +
On November 13 2009 09:01 Ilikestarcraft wrote:
On November 13 2009 08:52 NovaTheFeared wrote:
I was wondering why Jaedong went for the 1 hatch lair build on Tau Cross. I thought it was just for show, but apparently he thought his opponent was zerg

if what jaedong says is true and the guy switched he should be disquaified


They can turn all his losses into DQ losses!

fine

send him back to his country^^
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
On_Slaught
Profile Joined August 2008
United States12190 Posts
November 13 2009 04:59 GMT
#105
This is the best interview I have ever read. They are so honest and real in this interview, and the pictures are amazing.

Great stuff.
arlber
Profile Joined June 2009
United States58 Posts
November 13 2009 05:18 GMT
#106
Love this interview and the fact that Stork and Luxury drink before matches against foreigners.

I can decide why Jaedong loves Oz so much if he's jealous of other people getting to be a part of good times.
stack
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Canada348 Posts
November 13 2009 05:19 GMT
#107
great interview. thx alot.
life is short, dont F it up
Toads
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1795 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 05:26:03
November 13 2009 05:23 GMT
#108
On November 13 2009 13:26 Purind wrote:
Absolutely hilarious interview.
JD: (T)Flash is pretty awesome but I think I'm the best cuz I'm cool
(P)Bisu: I kinda suck
(P)Stork: No I suck more


i never know (Z)Jaedong was that cookie lol
(。◕ ω ◕。) Beer Time !!!! (。◕ ω ◕。)
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
November 13 2009 05:35 GMT
#109
Stork likes his alcohol ^_^
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
zazen
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Brazil695 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 05:47:16
November 13 2009 05:40 GMT
#110
- How would you feel if Jaedong-Stork-Bisu were on the same team?

Poor JD gets so damn excited at the idea of having Stork and Bisu instead of BackHo and PerfectMan hahahahah....


Stork sounds like a good guy to have around in a party. He would enjoy Brazil. hahahaha....
"The quest for nexus has brought many men of genius to insanity... HUEHUEHUE!"
p53
Profile Joined September 2009
297 Posts
November 13 2009 05:51 GMT
#111
On November 13 2009 13:09 StoLiVe wrote:
Show nested quote +
▲ Stork= I'm envious of Jaedong dancing very well. I don't try to dance. I also think the other two are good at singing. Bisu is really good at singing. Jaedong singing DBSK was on TV. When TheWinD hyung came out for vacation I went to a karaoke place with him and he said the only person to be worse at singing than Hwasin was me.


now i want to hear Stork and Hwasin singning


You can hear Stork singing on a vid on jon747's account. I think search "stork" and "dooli" on youtube and you should be able to find it.
Apex
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States7227 Posts
November 13 2009 05:53 GMT
#112
- What are you envious of the other players?
▲ Stork= Everything. Not their career, but I'm starting to slump, but these two are continuing to improve. Same with Flash. I'm envious of their skills.


Stork, you're still in the MSL/OSL, it's not over yet!...:......:[

In other topics, I lol'd @ the Hwasin/Stork singing comments. Ahahaha wonder what would happen if both sung at the same time.

0neheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States92 Posts
November 13 2009 06:03 GMT
#113
they are so cheerful and friendly

reading TL's articles make me feel like it's EPIC TENSION RIVALRY stuff

and they're like "let's go get some alcohol lololo"
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
November 13 2009 06:11 GMT
#114
[image loading]


[image loading]

[image loading]


Get another gold, Stork!
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
November 13 2009 06:29 GMT
#115
omg sexy beast ...
Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
November 13 2009 06:52 GMT
#116
lol Stork comes in with "we need alcohol". Hilarious..
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
p53
Profile Joined September 2009
297 Posts
November 13 2009 06:58 GMT
#117
omg Stork look so much better back then =.=
biomedical
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
235 Posts
November 13 2009 07:01 GMT
#118
can you change race at the last minute without anyone noticing ? i thought its easy to notice someone change during countdown so long as ur paying attention..??
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
November 13 2009 07:04 GMT
#119
Hahaha maybe Jaedong is starting to regret staying w/ Oz..
Writerptrk
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
November 13 2009 07:06 GMT
#120
Awesome work! They're too humble with each other :D
ggaemo fan
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko160
SpeCial 57
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17374
firebathero 2268
Bisu 860
Hyuk 627
Horang2 454
Larva 226
BeSt 216
Light 153
Mini 150
EffOrt 141
[ Show more ]
Soma 106
Leta 95
Rush 85
Barracks 79
Killer 63
Pusan 62
ZerO 62
ToSsGirL 49
Yoon 48
Mong 41
Sharp 40
Sexy 32
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Mind 28
NaDa 24
Bale 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
JulyZerg 16
sorry 15
zelot 12
Noble 11
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
XaKoH 333
Fuzer 186
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss913
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor997
crisheroes891
Other Games
gofns32821
singsing1831
olofmeister1094
B2W.Neo178
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS52
Livibee15
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH88
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 14m
OSC
11h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 14m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.