• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:12
CEST 05:12
KST 12:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7917 users

[Interview] Jaedong-Bisu-Stork @ WCG - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Gnabgib
Profile Joined July 2009
United States381 Posts
November 13 2009 00:06 GMT
#21
On November 13 2009 09:04 l10f wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2009 09:00 Gnabgib wrote:
On November 13 2009 08:39 l10f wrote:
▲ Stork= Should we all sleep together? I don't mind sleeping on the floor (laughs).


I'm sure this is just a awkwardly worded translation, but dammit, I'm gonna have to gouge my eyes out once that fanfic gets posted on here.


1. He's kidding
2. He doesn't mean in a gay way. There's nothing wrong with men sleeping in the same room


I'm sure he didn't, but..... well, go find NeverGG's happy birthday thread, and you'll see what i'm talking about.
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
November 13 2009 00:07 GMT
#22
On November 13 2009 09:06 Gnabgib wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2009 09:04 l10f wrote:
On November 13 2009 09:00 Gnabgib wrote:
On November 13 2009 08:39 l10f wrote:
▲ Stork= Should we all sleep together? I don't mind sleeping on the floor (laughs).


I'm sure this is just a awkwardly worded translation, but dammit, I'm gonna have to gouge my eyes out once that fanfic gets posted on here.


1. He's kidding
2. He doesn't mean in a gay way. There's nothing wrong with men sleeping in the same room


I'm sure he didn't, but..... well, go find NeverGG's happy birthday thread, and you'll see what i'm talking about.

There was nothing wrong with that thread either. :V
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Aresien
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United Kingdom305 Posts
November 13 2009 00:07 GMT
#23
Damn I10f, epic translation. Thanks alot, it was a great read
Nanoo
Profile Joined March 2009
229 Posts
November 13 2009 00:08 GMT
#24
awesome....thank's
Crissaegrim
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
2947 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 00:09:34
November 13 2009 00:08 GMT
#25
On November 13 2009 08:59 Kyo Yuy wrote:

▲ Bisu= I don't know the definition of the term. I don't know what standards the fans use to decide. The fans may have fun discussing it, but I just want to do consistently well.

Also, Bisu's arrogance clearly shows here. I can see why everyone thinks he's cocky.


Actually, I don't see how Bisu's arrogance is shown here. His ignorance yes but arrogance?
domane
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada1606 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 00:14:01
November 13 2009 00:10 GMT
#26
On November 13 2009 08:39 l10f wrote:
▲ Stork= When Thewind hyung came out for vacation I went to a karaoke place with him and he said the only person to be worse at singing than (T)Hwasin was me.
Fomos:
예전에 (박)상익이 형이 휴가 나와서 노래방을 갔는데, 노래를 부르고 있는데 마이크를 빼앗았어요.
"When I was singing, he took away my microphone."

lol
LRM)TechnicS
Profile Joined May 2008
Bulgaria1565 Posts
November 13 2009 00:10 GMT
#27
Great efforts, l10f! Thank you!
Enjoy the game
Linx_101
Profile Joined November 2008
Canada166 Posts
November 13 2009 00:10 GMT
#28
Great Work !!!

Thanks
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind - Mahatma Gandhi
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-13 00:10:59
November 13 2009 00:10 GMT
#29
Awesome pictures yo.


- The three of you probably never met together before, how is it?
▲ Stork= We met during the group selections. I met Bisu personally but I only saw Jaedong when I went to practice at the Hwaseung house. I'm friendly with both of them, so I'm happy.
▲ Jaedong= I'm happy too. I'm not that friendly with Bisu yet so it's a little difficult, but I'm still happy. I like having an interview with such great players. I didn't have a chance go become friends with Bisu before.
▲ Bisu= I'm happy but I feel a little suppressed because they're such great players (laughs).

Yay, we're all happy.
Gnabgib
Profile Joined July 2009
United States381 Posts
November 13 2009 00:13 GMT
#30
Sounds like getting drunk at a WCG is pretty standard. I'd party with Stork.
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
November 13 2009 00:13 GMT
#31
On November 13 2009 08:59 Kyo Yuy wrote:
Show nested quote +
▲ Jaedong= I don't like that discussion at all. I don't think bonjwa is a good term. I won't be happy even if I become the 5th bonjwa. I think it's pointless. It means that you alone are at the top, but then that means a lot of competitors trying to take your spot. I don't think it will happen and I don't care about it. I like competing between good players. I think it's better to continue to evolve as Taek-Bang-Lee-Ssang rather than someone becoming a bonjwa.
▲ Bisu= I don't know the definition of the term. I don't know what standards the fans use to decide. The fans may have fun discussing it, but I just want to do consistently well.


I hope this is enough to end all discussions about [insert your favorite player here] being the next bonjwa.

I know that's wishful thinking, but it'd be nice .

Also, Bisu's arrogance clearly shows here. I can see why everyone thinks he's cocky.

It makes me sad though, that because competition is so stiff these days, progamers can't really be as friendly now as they used to be .

i used to think bisu was cocky, but after watching interviews and msl/osl group selections, i came to realize he is just bad with words. some korean people go as far as saying he has a speech disability, most of the times just as a joke, but he seriously has some kind of problem with speaking i think lol.
Translator
MrHickoryHam54
Profile Joined January 2009
United States208 Posts
November 13 2009 00:14 GMT
#32
On November 13 2009 09:00 lone_hydra wrote:
Lol, Stork and Luxury plays drunk against foreigners and still wins...


yea i laughed at that too lol.

but overall, a very well done interview, great pics too. taek-bang-lee-ssang for the win!!!
2009-10 Proleague MVP: Doctor.K_PsP
mtmf
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Brazil420 Posts
November 13 2009 00:15 GMT
#33
Awesome interview!!! Thanks!
Also,
I felt like dying after getting 2nd place in WCG last year. I thought to myself why I drank before. Luxury hyung drank with me too but he got sober right before the match (laughs).

Good thing he didn't blame TL on that... hehe
(–_–)
meeple
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada10211 Posts
November 13 2009 00:17 GMT
#34
Thanks for the translation, I love hearing what progamers think of each other.
Gann1
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1575 Posts
November 13 2009 00:17 GMT
#35
On November 13 2009 09:13 rotinegg wrote:
i used to think bisu was cocky, but after watching interviews and msl/osl group selections, i came to realize he is just bad with words. some korean people go as far as saying he has a speech disability, most of the times just as a joke, but he seriously has some kind of problem with speaking i think lol.


weird that someone as good-looking as he is could be so socially awkward
I drop suckas like Plinko
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
November 13 2009 00:20 GMT
#36
Haha, my favorite quote is the one where stork wonders what Bisu and Jaedong do with there free time.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
November 13 2009 00:22 GMT
#37
Awesome interview
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Godimus
Profile Joined July 2009
United States126 Posts
November 13 2009 00:26 GMT
#38
should call stork drunk toss from now on
im from the streets bitch
integral
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3161 Posts
November 13 2009 00:27 GMT
#39
Awesome interview! Stork is clearly the most comfortable out of all of them, and perhaps the most comfortable progamer in general. Bisu really feels down about his play lately, which I think is interesting. Flash not included in 5th bonjwa discussion is a bit premature imo, if flash ever gets his TvP top caliber that kid will be invincible. Jaedong burned the FUCK out of samsung khan, lol, but clearly also feels down about his team environment. I like how they're scheming to all be on the same team and the main motivation is the lack of pressure to perform. I have a pet theory that old pros don't get worse, they just get burned out.
MooCow
Profile Joined September 2008
1434 Posts
November 13 2009 00:28 GMT
#40
On November 13 2009 09:17 Gann1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2009 09:13 rotinegg wrote:
i used to think bisu was cocky, but after watching interviews and msl/osl group selections, i came to realize he is just bad with words. some korean people go as far as saying he has a speech disability, most of the times just as a joke, but he seriously has some kind of problem with speaking i think lol.


weird that someone as good-looking as he is could be so socially awkward

He is good-looking but I guess practicing and gaming all day would lead to being socially awkward. Ofc that doesn't happen to all of them, Stork seems really social.
Making history not reliving it.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
Nina 120
SpeCial 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1549
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8725
Doublelift2853
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft379
ArmadaUGS210
C9.Mang0200
Maynarde150
ViBE103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo671
• Stunt117
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 48m
OSC
9h 48m
Stellar Fest
9h 48m
OSC
20h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.