• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9644 users

[Interviews] MST Offline Preliminaries - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
darktreb
Profile Joined May 2007
United States3019 Posts
September 30 2009 00:37 GMT
#41
On September 30 2009 09:19 polarwolf wrote:
Show nested quote +

(Z)Hyuk


- Was there a difficult match today?
▲ They were all easy. I didn't think anyone on my team was a good player. For the Ro8 I went to the bathroom and played the game without warming up. I used an all-in build and lost in the 1st set.




Wow, this is quite rude to say and very untypical for koreans, especially for such an unaccomplished player like Hyuk. Don't you think this is rude and disrespectful towards the other players in the group?


Who cares? He told his honest opinion and backed it up with his play.
jello24
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada327 Posts
September 30 2009 00:37 GMT
#42
thanks for the selected quotes!

baby's interview was awesome... im surprised no one helped him practice, and i like how he singled out Mind...

and i think it's over for NaDa now, now that even Stats found him quite an easy guy to beat. gl to him in the future.
just lurking around...
integral
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3161 Posts
September 30 2009 00:41 GMT
#43
wow what the fuck @ crazy-hydra not moving the mouse, how does that even work? I really need to see him play live to believe that, that's just bizarre.

Also, glad daezang was going to forfeit, sucks devil didn't stay around so he could accept it.
RedTerror
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
New Zealand742 Posts
September 30 2009 00:46 GMT
#44
On September 30 2009 09:41 integral wrote:
wow what the fuck @ crazy-hydra not moving the mouse, how does that even work? I really need to see him play live to believe that, that's just bizarre.

Also, glad daezang was going to forfeit, sucks devil didn't stay around so he could accept it.


I believe he just means he doesn't have to move the mouse to the sides of the screen.


I can't believe KeSPA's bullcrap argh it makes me so angry, imagine yourself in Devils position, you are 1 down and you comeback and beat your opponent 2-1 to win but suddenly your two wins don't count since they were in the wrong order and yet your opponents win stays. He was already 1 down so he would have had to play the last two maps to win regardless I don't see how he could have use it to his advantage - it wasn't even his fault ARGH!!
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
September 30 2009 00:51 GMT
#45
Everyone shittalking on Nada
Stats saying that it was easy and then Baby saying that he barely helped him lol
p53
Profile Joined September 2009
297 Posts
September 30 2009 01:11 GMT
#46
Thanks for the translations!

"- How do you feel about passing the prelims?
▲ I thought it was going to be difficult but it was easy except one game in the finals. I'm happy I got the results that I wanted. (P)yoOn, (P)Spear, and (T)FrOzean were in my group so I thought it was going to be difficult, but they all lost so I got lucky. I'm not implying that the other players are bad."

type-b is always so polite haha. Love this guy.

LOL nbs stealing other people's water.

Poor Baby, his team mates didn't even help him XD.
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
September 30 2009 01:26 GMT
#47
Aw, poor (T)BaBy.
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
dcberkeley
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada844 Posts
September 30 2009 01:35 GMT
#48
These translations are so weird and far from what they usually are.
Moktira is da bomb
faseman
Profile Joined April 2009
Australia215 Posts
September 30 2009 02:03 GMT
#49
I got a good laugh out of some of these. Really want to see a crazy-hydra FPVOD GOGOGOOG
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
September 30 2009 02:14 GMT
#50
Damn I feel soooo bad for Devil. That kid dominates Minor League has shown some real talent and then that has to happen right when he's about to break into a Starleague.
Moderator
Musoeun
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States4324 Posts
September 30 2009 03:14 GMT
#51
I don't like Devil and I do like Daezang, but chalk up another W for KeSPA. Man.
Don't Shoot the Penguins. | Dance, 성은, dance! | Killer FanKlub | Action sucks. | Storm Terran hwaiting.
.risingdragoon
Profile Joined January 2008
United States3021 Posts
September 30 2009 03:53 GMT
#52
anything interesting from (P)han? I kinda been waiting for him to do something since he took out Jaedong in the incruit prelim and yesterday he walked over 3 zergs including Thezerg and 815 who are kinda known.

also I saw classic vs stats, both long games. was hoping for classic

also nobody make fun of july and his non-swine flu, you hear?
......::::........::::........::::........::::........::::.......::::.......::::... Up☆MaGiC ...::::.......::::.......::::........::::........::::........::::........
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
September 30 2009 04:07 GMT
#53
On September 30 2009 12:14 Musoeun wrote:
I don't like Devil and I do like Daezang, but chalk up another W for KeSPA. Man.


I think KESPA should get +2 wins (one vs Daezang and one vs GoRush)
Jaedong :3
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-09-30 04:11:33
September 30 2009 04:11 GMT
#54
FUCK KESPA. Devil deserved to qualify.
Moderator<:3-/-<
MuffinDude
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3837 Posts
September 30 2009 04:16 GMT
#55
FUCK U STATS!
Zerg can be so abusive sometimes | third member of the "loli is not a crime club" PM konadora to join!
QibingZero
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
2611 Posts
September 30 2009 04:52 GMT
#56
(P)Stats

- Did you have any tough matches today?
▲ I had harder time against (T)Classic than (T)NaDa. He was really good. The third set against (T)NaDa was easy.


Except you lost a game to Nada but not Classic. Check your own STATS, yo.

And Hyuk also badmouthing people for no reason? Damn, did something get lost in translation?


Hilarious interview questions for the most part though!
Oh, my eSports
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
September 30 2009 05:01 GMT
#57
Thanks alot for the interviews!

The whole Devil issue is ridiculous, Kespa fucks up again.
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2605 Posts
September 30 2009 05:14 GMT
#58
(P)Nbs
- Any last words?
▲ I was really thirsty while playing a match. All my teammates were gone, so I drank from the water bottle that was next to me. It was very good. I thank the owner of the bottle.


HAHAHAHAAH..... swt...
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
Dagobert
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands1858 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-03 17:35:38
October 03 2009 17:35 GMT
#59

(P)Nbs
- Any last words?
▲ I was really thirsty while playing a match. All my teammates were gone, so I drank from the water bottle that was next to me. It was very good. I thank the owner of the bottle.


That alone made the thread worth viewing.
The rest was just a bonus. I laughed very very hard. ;D
roMAD
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Russia2355 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-03 18:22:09
October 03 2009 18:21 GMT
#60
Thx a lot!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 648
IntoTheiNu 561
SteadfastSC471
Rex95
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 471
UpATreeSC 152
Rex 95
CosmosSc2 60
BRAT_OK 56
PtitDrogo 41
JuggernautJason34
MindelVK 14
Codebar 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35892
Mini 409
BeSt 290
Soulkey 290
Rush 142
Dewaltoss 122
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 43
Killer 32
Trap 27
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 20
Dota 2
Dendi1059
qojqva944
Counter-Strike
fl0m1120
Fnx 747
shoxiejesuss16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King59
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2504
Khaldor1738
Liquid`Hasu559
Other Games
Grubby3458
ArmadaUGS1518
ceh9594
B2W.Neo513
byalli455
KnowMe140
C9.Mang0127
QueenE93
Chillindude47
Trikslyr39
Railgan18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 8
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• FirePhoenix15
• blackmanpl 10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3685
League of Legends
• TFBlade1150
Other Games
• imaqtpie1002
• Scarra358
• Shiphtur313
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 45m
OSC
18h 45m
Stellar Fest
18h 45m
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 18h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.