Yarnc= It was a joke...
Type-B= How can you say that even as a joke? (laughs)"
LOL
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Dametri
United States726 Posts
Yarnc= It was a joke... Type-B= How can you say that even as a joke? (laughs)" LOL | ||
|
Espers
United Kingdom606 Posts
Thanks! ![]() | ||
|
Triple7
United States656 Posts
On September 18 2009 06:30 l10f wrote: UGH I just finished Up + Leta part 1 and I accidentally refreshed the page.. That just completely destroyed my will to do that interview. I'll try again in an hour or two. ![]() Thanks for doing all these amazing translations! | ||
|
FakeKisser
United States159 Posts
Thanks for the translation! | ||
|
Nal_rAwr
United States2611 Posts
| ||
|
Raiken
Canada49 Posts
| ||
|
Sharp-eYe
Canada642 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
| ||
|
thopol
Japan4560 Posts
So funny. "I swear because of type-b" | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g7357 Coldzera JimRising WinterStarcraft396 PiGStarcraft241 C9.Mang0239 NeuroSwarm165 ViBE2 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|