• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7639 users

NaDa's Body - Page 28

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-08 23:54:20
October 08 2009 23:53 GMT
#541
On October 09 2009 02:14 El.Divino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2009 20:08 Kerotan wrote:
[image loading]


I think this thread needs more submissions.


You have no idea how much this sickened me.

Although I will admit I laughed.


Blame NeverGG's naver search skills, I actually have a picture of Lomo and Anytime as well.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
October 10 2009 20:33 GMT
#542
On October 08 2009 20:08 Kerotan wrote:
[image loading]


I think this thread needs more submissions.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
Abyzou
Profile Joined June 2009
Sweden209 Posts
October 25 2009 23:30 GMT
#543
Haha oh wow, that pic.
Savior and Jaedong, how come zerg progamers are so awesome?
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
October 25 2009 23:34 GMT
#544
HHAHAHA
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
November 04 2009 23:22 GMT
#545
This thread needs bump

[image loading]
Writer
MooCow
Profile Joined September 2008
1434 Posts
November 04 2009 23:27 GMT
#546
I was happy to see this thread bumped but the pics used to bump it were disappointing.
Making history not reliving it.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
November 05 2009 00:19 GMT
#547
why was this bumped D::::
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
November 05 2009 00:23 GMT
#548
I am NEVER disappointed by photos of Free and ZerO's happy marriage. NEVER. God they are so cute together IDEK.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
November 05 2009 00:33 GMT
#549
After reading the recent interview, in which Free made fun of Zero's height, I thought that Free is super tall and Zero is super short or something. Judging from the pictures, their height difference isn't all that significant.
lone_hydra
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada1460 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-05 00:33:53
November 05 2009 00:33 GMT
#550
I wanted a TossGirl's body thread:

So i heard that Tossgirl works out and has a pretty good body. I think I saw a picture on here but i cant find it.
I tried googling image "tossgirl's body" but i couldn't find it.
I want to see pictures of her nice body, anybody have it?


Then I realized we'd only have like 2 different girls to find sexually suggestive photos of.
Fav Gamers: 2)Stork 5)Bisu
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
November 05 2009 00:41 GMT
#551
On November 05 2009 09:33 dukethegold wrote:
After reading the recent interview, in which Free made fun of Zero's height, I thought that Free is super tall and Zero is super short or something. Judging from the pictures, their height difference isn't all that significant.


Nah ZerO is a bit of a dinky boy, but Free isn't *that* much bigger than him. I'm taller than both of them of course. ZerO is so cute in person - once we did a photo shoot and he was standing by a wall. I noticed something in my peripheral vision whilst photographing him and then realized water from a leaking tap had been dripping onto his head the whole time. Poor thing never said and word - even when I pointed it out he just smiled helplessly. Bless him.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
hyst.eric.al
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2332 Posts
November 05 2009 00:44 GMT
#552
On November 05 2009 09:41 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2009 09:33 dukethegold wrote:
After reading the recent interview, in which Free made fun of Zero's height, I thought that Free is super tall and Zero is super short or something. Judging from the pictures, their height difference isn't all that significant.


Nah ZerO is a bit of a dinky boy, but Free isn't *that* much bigger than him. I'm taller than both of them of course. ZerO is so cute in person - once we did a photo shoot and he was standing by a wall. I noticed something in my peripheral vision whilst photographing him and then realized water from a leaking tap had been dripping onto his head the whole time. Poor thing never said and word - even when I pointed it out he just smiled helplessly. Bless him.
holy shit that is too cute for words.
Leta , BeSt, Calm fan forever! 김정우, I am sorry I ever lost faith in you.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
November 05 2009 00:47 GMT
#553
On November 05 2009 09:44 hyst.eric.al wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2009 09:41 NeverGG wrote:
On November 05 2009 09:33 dukethegold wrote:
After reading the recent interview, in which Free made fun of Zero's height, I thought that Free is super tall and Zero is super short or something. Judging from the pictures, their height difference isn't all that significant.


Nah ZerO is a bit of a dinky boy, but Free isn't *that* much bigger than him. I'm taller than both of them of course. ZerO is so cute in person - once we did a photo shoot and he was standing by a wall. I noticed something in my peripheral vision whilst photographing him and then realized water from a leaking tap had been dripping onto his head the whole time. Poor thing never said and word - even when I pointed it out he just smiled helplessly. Bless him.
holy shit that is too cute for words.


He's one of the players I can't help but only do cute poses with. He just lends himself to that kind of image so well. Actually the same can be said for Free at times because he's a bit of a cheerful dork. However, his emo-hair has the potential for badass photos. I'll be taking him for another shoot in the future if possible. I do want to get some more Woongjin players this season.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
IceCube
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Croatia1403 Posts
November 05 2009 01:01 GMT
#554
On November 05 2009 09:41 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2009 09:33 dukethegold wrote:
After reading the recent interview, in which Free made fun of Zero's height, I thought that Free is super tall and Zero is super short or something. Judging from the pictures, their height difference isn't all that significant.


Nah ZerO is a bit of a dinky boy, but Free isn't *that* much bigger than him. I'm taller than both of them of course. ZerO is so cute in person - once we did a photo shoot and he was standing by a wall. I noticed something in my peripheral vision whilst photographing him and then realized water from a leaking tap had been dripping onto his head the whole time. Poor thing never said and word - even when I pointed it out he just smiled helplessly. Bless him.

OMG that sounds like everygirls dream! Like, every girl dreams to have bf that do all she wants and never complaints. (speaking from experiance, my gf is like that)

I dare you to prove me wrong Never! muwhahaha
Forever Vulture.. :(
zazen
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Brazil695 Posts
November 05 2009 01:02 GMT
#555
I love how NeverGG manages to capture the player's personalities in photo shoots. Even if you like a player a lot and watch all of his games, it's hard to judge how "cute" or "badass" any of them are... Most of the time they all look like just true nerd champions to me. (and that's a compliment, not an insult! hahahaha...)

My favorite player nowadays is still Flash. He seems like a really outgoing and funny guy compared to any other progamer.

This thread is really gay, but I guess that understanding the korean culture is part of being a true Starcraft fan.
"The quest for nexus has brought many men of genius to insanity... HUEHUEHUE!"
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
November 05 2009 01:42 GMT
#556
Thx for the explanation!
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-05 01:53:35
November 05 2009 01:53 GMT
#557
On November 05 2009 09:47 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2009 09:44 hyst.eric.al wrote:
On November 05 2009 09:41 NeverGG wrote:
On November 05 2009 09:33 dukethegold wrote:
After reading the recent interview, in which Free made fun of Zero's height, I thought that Free is super tall and Zero is super short or something. Judging from the pictures, their height difference isn't all that significant.


Nah ZerO is a bit of a dinky boy, but Free isn't *that* much bigger than him. I'm taller than both of them of course. ZerO is so cute in person - once we did a photo shoot and he was standing by a wall. I noticed something in my peripheral vision whilst photographing him and then realized water from a leaking tap had been dripping onto his head the whole time. Poor thing never said and word - even when I pointed it out he just smiled helplessly. Bless him.
holy shit that is too cute for words.


He's one of the players I can't help but only do cute poses with. He just lends himself to that kind of image so well. Actually the same can be said for Free at times because he's a bit of a cheerful dork. However, his emo-hair has the potential for badass photos. I'll be taking him for another shoot in the future if possible. I do want to get some more Woongjin players this season.


Man zero, the more I see of him (usually meant gaming wise ^^) the more I like him, although I always wanted to dislike this guy, I just cant help it.

But please, the next time you do a photo shoot with free, do badass photos! Preferrably bring some bigass douchey aviator sunglasses or sth with you

p.s. this was a good bump, dont complain
beep boop
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
November 05 2009 01:58 GMT
#558
On November 05 2009 09:47 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2009 09:44 hyst.eric.al wrote:
On November 05 2009 09:41 NeverGG wrote:
On November 05 2009 09:33 dukethegold wrote:
After reading the recent interview, in which Free made fun of Zero's height, I thought that Free is super tall and Zero is super short or something. Judging from the pictures, their height difference isn't all that significant.


Nah ZerO is a bit of a dinky boy, but Free isn't *that* much bigger than him. I'm taller than both of them of course. ZerO is so cute in person - once we did a photo shoot and he was standing by a wall. I noticed something in my peripheral vision whilst photographing him and then realized water from a leaking tap had been dripping onto his head the whole time. Poor thing never said and word - even when I pointed it out he just smiled helplessly. Bless him.
holy shit that is too cute for words.


He's one of the players I can't help but only do cute poses with. He just lends himself to that kind of image so well. Actually the same can be said for Free at times because he's a bit of a cheerful dork. However, his emo-hair has the potential for badass photos. I'll be taking him for another shoot in the future if possible. I do want to get some more Woongjin players this season.

You can never have enough cute Zero pics.

Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
November 05 2009 02:00 GMT
#559
Nevergg.

I have a request.

Can you please get your hands on some recent Mantoss pictures?

Make them extra-manly.

Thank you.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
November 05 2009 03:44 GMT
#560
On November 05 2009 11:00 dukethegold wrote:
Nevergg.

I have a request.

Can you please get your hands on some recent Mantoss pictures?

Make them extra-manly.

Thank you.


I've already shot him and YellOw. It's difficult because they hardly ever win.

Manliest photo shoot I've ever done. Reach was a cheerful and very friendly guy. He really helped lift the mood of the shoot.

[image loading]


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=92539

우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1082
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
KnowMe0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
55m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 55m
OSC
8h 55m
Replay Cast
8h 55m
OSC
21h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.