• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:51
CEST 00:51
KST 07:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6790 users

ToSsGirl - Page 4

Forum Index > Articles
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
adObO_GoD
Profile Joined October 2002
Philippines121 Posts
January 22 2003 21:36 GMT
#61
LOL!! k
heh!
adObO_GoD
Profile Joined October 2002
Philippines121 Posts
January 22 2003 21:39 GMT
#62
suuuuurrre......
heh!
gnoll
Profile Joined January 2003
Sweden90 Posts
January 23 2003 08:42 GMT
#63
SHES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL ON THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liquid`Spy
Profile Joined October 2002
Netherlands1301 Posts
Last Edited: 2003-01-23 16:55:39
January 23 2003 09:26 GMT
#64


[EDIT] Sorry, Spy. Edited out "a few" of your ban signs. But, I think we get the message. - mensrea
Im a spy in the house of love
gnoII
Profile Joined May 2008
Sweden6 Posts
May 05 2008 19:16 GMT
#65
I'm back! Sorry for bumping this ancient thread but I promised to get an update for you guys

I did actually go to Korea about one year after my last post here and tried to get in contact with her for a while, but after a while I gave up. I got help from some Korean friends, some of I met on battle.net. I went to all pro-matches where she appeared, and I made a huge sign saying I love you ToSsGirl. But even if I tried, I could not get in contact with her. One of my Korean friends got me an email address and I sent MANY e-mails expressing my love in English and translated Korean, but I never know if it was her real address as I never got any answer. ;_; For a while I tried to forget her and concentrated on my studies instead. (I told my family and friends the reason I left for Korea was to study Korean language) The dream of one day talking to ToSsGirl in Korean really helped me.

Then one day my Korean friend tells me she will be appearing for a live autograph signing. I am almost overjoyed by happiness, and at the day of the ceremony I get there 4 hours in advance. I have practiced what I should say in Korean with my friends, but when I see her sitting there right in front of me I am so stunned by her beauty that I forget everything. I shook her hand, and it was the softest, most delicate touch I have ever felt. And the beauty.. seeing her in person so close I really saw how beautiful she was. There I stood, young European guy in front of ToSsGirl probably shaking and blushing like crazy. I only manage to blurt out "I love you!" in English and I say I came all the way
too Korea just for her. Then she just laughs the cutest laugh ever and signs the photo for me. I notice everybody looking at me, and this guy in a suit say I have to move or something in Korean.

Standing there, frozen at that moment I realized that I will never have her, my beauty goddess, but I will treasure the moment our hands and eyes met for the rest of my life. ToSsGirl, you will always be the only one for me and I still love you as much as ever. For this reason I have pledged to not have a girlfriend, and have started my life anew in Korea. I now work for a foreign trade/consulting company in Seoul, and for the record I have not had a girlfriend all these years and don't think I will get one in the foreseeable future. There is a lot of attractive Korean girls, and I get a lot of attention being a foreigner, but they all pale in comparison to my ToSsGirl. I still skip work to get there first of everybody when she plays a public match. Who knows, maybe she will notice my sign in the audience and remember me?

This is to all the guys saying my feelings were just childish puppy-love by a nerd. Well, it might actually have been, but at least I tried to follow my dream and I don't regret a minute of it.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
May 05 2008 19:20 GMT
#66
Creepy.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
May 05 2008 19:20 GMT
#67
Well, you got a job, which is good.
blabberrrrr
ieatkids5
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States4628 Posts
May 05 2008 19:20 GMT
#68
Awwwww
jingXD
Profile Joined May 2007
United States283 Posts
May 05 2008 19:20 GMT
#69
lolz, I'm glad that your mission was relatively successful.

You should have pulled a Borat and carried her off in a large bag.
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
May 05 2008 19:20 GMT
#70
so you created a new accoutn for this?
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
May 05 2008 19:21 GMT
#71
The fuck?
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
HamerD
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom1922 Posts
May 05 2008 19:22 GMT
#72
?!

*hits forehead with hand and sighs long and hard.
"Oh no, we've drawn Judge Schneider" "Is that bad?" "Well, he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog" "You did?" "Yeah...if you replace the word *kinda* with *repeatedly*...and the word *dog* with son"
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
May 05 2008 19:22 GMT
#73
Don't despair! Nothing can divert the course of destiny. You've already come this far!
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
May 05 2008 19:23 GMT
#74

You should have pulled a Borat and carried her off in a large bag.

the movie wasnt even out. but ya, qft.
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
May 05 2008 19:23 GMT
#75
What.
The fuck.
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
pooper-scooper
Profile Joined May 2003
United States3108 Posts
May 05 2008 19:24 GMT
#76
Wow. Even though that is a bit creepy, that is by far the most legitimate bump I have ever seen. What an update!

I am all for reaching for the stars, but there is also such a thing as flying too close to the sun. Gotta love it when adages contradict one another.
Good...Bad... Im the guy with the gun
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
May 05 2008 19:27 GMT
#77
lmao
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Elric
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom1327 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-05 20:36:50
May 05 2008 19:30 GMT
#78
Best thread bump ever.

You actually sound like you're telling the truth gnoll. Please make a blog. I'm curious as to how seeing some images of a video-playing Korean girl made you change your ENTIRE life!
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
May 05 2008 19:30 GMT
#79
On May 06 2008 04:24 pooper-scooper wrote:
Wow. Even though that is a bit creepy, that is by far the most legitimate bump I have ever seen. What an update!


Also one of the oldest, I think. Topic number 1709, wow. We're over 70k now.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Sigrun
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1655 Posts
May 05 2008 19:31 GMT
#80
Pictures!
Graphics
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 420
White-Ra 143
910 45
NaDa 39
Dota 2
monkeys_forever279
NeuroSwarm141
Super Smash Bros
PPMD85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8857
Liquid`Hasu1735
Trikslyr85
Other Games
summit1g8474
Liquid`RaSZi3176
shahzam551
JimRising 322
B2W.Neo175
C9.Mang0157
ArmadaUGS93
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream313
Other Games
BasetradeTV244
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1088
Other Games
• imaqtpie1129
• Shiphtur185
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.